Obama's war a women continue, barred from Arlington National cementary

President Obama has opened up more positions to women in the military than any President in history

Obama disgusts me, after decades of allowing WWII female pilots proper burial at Arlington National Cementary he now refuses them just because they have a vagina.

Can you prove or disprove any of these criteria before you spew your right-wing nonsense?

(a) Any active duty member of the Armed Forces (except those members serving on active duty for training only).

(b) Any retired member of the Armed Forces. A retired member of the Armed Forces, in the context of this paragraph, is a retired member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, or a Reserve component who has served on active duty (other than for training), is carried on an official retired list, and is entitled to receive retired pay stemming from service in the Armed Forces. If, at the time of death, a retired member of the Armed Forces is not entitled to receive retired pay stemming from his service in the Armed Forces until some future date, the retired member will not be eligible for burial.

The women flew only non combat missions. Another place would be more suitable.

Obama disgusts me, after decades of allowing WWII female pilots proper burial at Arlington National Cementary he now refuses them just because they have a vagina.

Female WWII pilots barred from Arlington National Cemetery

Doesn't say Obama in this report.

"Arlington is running out of space and faces ongoing pressure over its eligibility requirements. Tight rules spell out whose ashes can be laid to rest there, and even tighter rules spell out who is eligible for in-ground burial, which place a greater strain on the cemetery's capacity."

I have never been in actual combat either, but I am eligible to have my ashes enshrined there.

This policy needs to be changed.

Looked it up, seems policy was changed because Arlington is running out of room.

I will come back and haunt them if they don't have room for me, after 20 years service

"Arlington is running out of space and faces ongoing pressure over its eligibility requirements. Tight rules spell out whose ashes can be laid to rest there, and even tighter rules spell out who is eligible for in-ground burial, which place a greater strain on the cemetery's capacity."
With Arlington near to being filled, perhaps we need a new location acquired the way the first was. I suggest Brierfield in Mississippi

What's disgusting is you posting this as if it's something Obama did. Your post shows such a lack of integrity, but then again, that's the calling card for today's supposedly compassionate Christian Conservatives - spew hatred and lies every chance you get. Arlington is running out of space because of the guy YOU voted for.

What's disgusting is you posting this as if it's something Obama did. Your post shows such a lack of integrity, but then again, that's the calling card for today's supposedly compassionate Christian Conservatives - spew hatred and lies every chance you get. Arlington is running out of space because of the guy YOU voted for.

Actually, it is running out of room because of all the WWII, Korean War, and Vietnam War vets who are passing away.

There are only about 700 Iraq and Afghan War veterans buried there.

Actually, it is running out of room because of all the WWII, Korean War, and Vietnam War vets who are passing away.

Yea I know, it is easier to get a lib to read a thread if you make a sensational head line and only paste part of the story here on USMSB.... :)

Yea I know, it is easier to get a lib to read a thread if you make a sensational head line and only paste part of the story here on USMSB.... :)

My son served on the burial detail at Arlington National Cemetery. I have a strong love for that place.

I have never been in actual combat either, but I am eligible to have my ashes enshrined there.

This policy needs to be changed.

Looked it up, seems policy was changed because Arlington is running out of room.

I will come back and haunt them if they don't have room for me, after 20 years service

I suspect you might have a greater chance if you gave a big donation to the right politician! :2up:

Wait...you can't send anyone a suitcase of greenbacks? Sorry, dude, yer bleeeeeeeeeeeped. :mad-61:

Forum List

Back