Obama's & the Democrat's Plan For Transforming America

More proof Liberals are low-life specimens of monkeys.

Eh, actually no. That's just more disjointed nonsensical bullshit that seeps from you.

I have captured your total concentration though haven't I? I have owned you.

You're like watching a train wreck without the emotional investment.

Or, you are someone I can point to on a very bad day and just say 'At least I'm not that guy'.

So, thanks.

But other than that, you're just nuts about me, right? Or perhaps just nuts.

There is no other than that. Your opinions are repulsive based on no facts. That makes you both a train wreck and someone I really don't give a shit about but am glad I am not.

Do you think there is something enrapturing about you? You're just an ignorant fuck that people stare at out of the corner of their eye. A street performer enslaved by the syphilis that has corrupted his brain and convinced him he is interesting.

You're parents should either kick you out of their house or fill in the basement with cement. Whichever is cheaper.

You are a true Liberal. Liberals simply are unable to express themselves without the use of profanity. It displays an uncouth, uncivilized, and morally bankrupt character. Rave on.

Must be tough for you living in such a scary world. I suggest you seek professional help in battling your paranoia.

Yes, such things are hard for the undeveloped and immature Liberal mind to grasp, I know.

I can grasp the fact you still live with the McCarthyist mentality that those not like you are the enemy.

First off Iran does not have the bomb as of yet, and when they do obtain it then I will be with you on the part that it is wrong, and should have been stopped, but the reality is with or without sanctions they ( Iran ) are going to obtain it, and that is the grim reality.

Also Muslims are not the threat you claim they are. Yes there are radicals but from what I have read from you in your OP it is safe to write you are as radical as those Islamist radicals you fear so much.

Now before you proclaim you would never strap a bomb to yourself and kill innocent people let me say that I am willing to bet you have no problem with innocent Muslims being killed and that make you no better than those Islamist that have no problem with innocent non-Muslims being killed.

In the end you believe those like Ted Cruz will save you from those evil Muslims just like those like you in the past thought McCarthy would save them from the red scare or Jefferson Davis would save the south from Lincoln, but the reality is those like you are usually wrong just like those fools in the past...

So live in fear as I live in reality and the Democrats are not the anti-Christ nor is President Obama, and let me make this clear you would not know the anti-Christ even if it came up and French Kissed you on the mouth, so stop with the anti-Christ nonsense...

I take it that you did not hear the "yeas" voice vote taken at the Democratic National Convention to remove the word "God" from their platform? Muslims are not only killing non-muslims, the fools are killing Muslims as well.

Eh, actually no. That's just more disjointed nonsensical bullshit that seeps from you.

Or, you are someone I can point to on a very bad day and just say 'At least I'm not that guy'.

So, thanks.

There is no other than that. Your opinions are repulsive based on no facts. That makes you both a train wreck and someone I really don't give a shit about but am glad I am not.

Do you think there is something enrapturing about you? You're just an ignorant fuck that people stare at out of the corner of their eye. A street performer enslaved by the syphilis that has corrupted his brain and convinced him he is interesting.

You're parents should either kick you out of their house or fill in the basement with cement. Whichever is cheaper.

You are a true Liberal. Liberals simply are unable to express themselves without the use of profanity. It displays an uncouth, uncivilized, and morally bankrupt character. Rave on.

I guess you're just a squeamish tee-totaling little girl. I'll try to keep that in mind.

So, thanks.

I guess you're just a squeamish tee-totaling little girl. I'll try to keep that in mind.

I consider the source. After all, Liberals are just brute animals.

Forum List

Back