Obama's & the Democrat's Plan For Transforming America

Don't think you're getting anyone's' goat.

What you did in this thread is combine an old, long ago played myth that Christians are being persecuted in America and added in the refugee challenges happening on the other side of the globe and made a conspiracy out of it.

Christians are being persecuted in America right now and it's getting worse. Presidential candidate and Senator Graham just this morning spoke about accepting into this country a huge number of those refugees. Get up to speed yourself on what's going on.

Exactly. You are combining two entirely different things to come up with some looney conspiracy about using Muslim refugees as pawns in a plan to eliminate Christians...or whatever, it's fucking stupid.

I remember a time when conservatives actually made sense.

I agree that it is almost too cunning a scheme for the Muslim Obama and the Democrats to come up with but looks like they have.

And you thought of it? Wow, what are the odds we won't be talking about this next year?

I don't know about that. I may revive it again. I certainly got responses from the Left Wing mentally challenged group. Easy pickings too.

It's funny you mention easy pickings.

Liberals laugh at you, rational conservatives wish you'd go away.

Christians are being persecuted in America right now and it's getting worse. Presidential candidate and Senator Graham just this morning spoke about accepting into this country a huge number of those refugees. Get up to speed yourself on what's going on.

Exactly. You are combining two entirely different things to come up with some looney conspiracy about using Muslim refugees as pawns in a plan to eliminate Christians...or whatever, it's fucking stupid.

I agree that it is almost too cunning a scheme for the Muslim Obama and the Democrats to come up with but looks like they have.

And you thought of it? Wow, what are the odds we won't be talking about this next year?

I don't know about that. I may revive it again. I certainly got responses from the Left Wing mentally challenged group. Easy pickings too.

But we refuse to. Why let a bunch of misfits to society make us go away. Liberals are just a bunch of Black thugs, entitlement leeches, gay and lesbians, atheists and agnostics, imprisoned criminals, and racist politicians who ply your vote for a free cell phone manufactured by a political contributor..

But we refuse to. Why let a bunch of misfits to society make us go away. Liberals are just a bunch of Black thugs, entitlement leeches, gay and lesbians, atheists and agnostics, imprisoned criminals, and racist politicians who ply your vote for a free cell phone manufactured by a political contributor..

Misfits? Most of the country disagrees with you on many issues. Religious wingnuts are a minority.

Misfits? Most of the country disagrees with you on many issues. Religious wingnuts are a minority.

I included atheists and agnostics in my listing.

And?

And?

That should offset you slur about religious wingnuts. Probably includes yourself.in the mix there somewhere.

And?

That should offset you slur about religious wingnuts. Probably includes yourself.in the mix there somewhere.

Oh, I see your mistake and I should have realized you're a little dense. Religious wingnuts are in a different league than Christians. Religious wingnuts dictate their religion over others. Doesn't matter what their religion is, they are wingnuts. Understand now? You are in a minority with all the other kooks.

EDIT: To be more clear. There are some very intelligent Conservatives here but shitheads like you are stealing their oxygen because you want to pretend (or actually believe) that we are going to be swarmed by Muslims because you believe that is the Obama master plan.

And?

Oh, I see your mistake and I should have realized you're a little dense. Religious wingnuts are in a different league than Christians. Religious wingnuts dictate their religion over others. Doesn't matter what their religion is, they are wingnuts. Understand now? You are in a minority with all the other kooks.

EDIT: To be more clear. There are some very intelligent Conservatives here but shitheads like you are stealing their oxygen.because you want to pretend (or actually believe) that we are going to be swarmed by Muslims because you believe that is the Obama master plan.

But I have captured your weak mind for some time now. No wonder Obama controls your every move so easily.

And?

EDIT: To be more clear. There are some very intelligent Conservatives here but shitheads like you are stealing their oxygen.because you want to pretend (or actually believe) that we are going to be swarmed by Muslims because you believe that is the Obama master plan.

But I have captured your weak mind for some time now. No wonder Obama controls your every move so easily.

Yeah, I've spent about 10 minutes of my time taking you off topic, asshole. In the meantime real Conservatives have been disagreeing with you, you're stealing their time too. You should shut up and read their posts, way more convincing than your low hanging bullshit fruit.

Topics like this every single day are why I always belly laugh when the modern day Republican claims not to hate minorities.

Hate to burst your bubble but I'm a Conservative.
I originally posted "the modern day Right", but changed it to Republican since "Conservative" isn't on the ballot.

And I hate to burst your bubble, but I am old school conservative and detest bigoted fuckheads like you who have destroyed the movement.

And?

Yeah, I've spent about 10 minutes of my time taking you off topic, asshole. In the meantime real Conservatives have been disagreeing with you, you're stealing their time too. You should shut up and read their posts, way more convincing than your low hanging bullshit fruit.

Most sane people don't spend any time at all reading posts they have no interest in. There are simply too many on here to read most of them. You however, are certainly engrossed in this one. LOL!!

Topics like this every single day are why I always belly laugh when the modern day Republican claims not to hate minorities.

Hate to burst your bubble but I'm a Conservative.
I originally posted "the modern day Right", but changed it to Republican since "Conservative" isn't on the ballot.

And I hate to burst your bubble, but I am old school conservative and detest bigoted fuckheads like you who have destroyed the movement.

Another one of my fans who hangs onto my every word.

The thing to remember about Obama is he's a blithering idiot loser, they always fail so don't worry about it.

And also a Republican President will give Republicans the Executive and both Houses of Congress. A Republican President will also have a phone and a pen. Some Republican candidates have already stated that they will make null and void all of Obama's executive orders. With a Republican President and Republicans in majority in both houses of Congress, payback will be swift and barbaric. The Republican probably won't even bother to read any of the Bills their President sends over for them to pass. Just like Nancy Poloski said about Obamacare.

And?

You'll be waiting with baited breath to see what I say next so you can write it down and claim for your own in some other setting.

The thing to remember about Obama is he's a blithering idiot loser, they always fail so don't worry about it.

And also a Republican President will give Republicans the Executive and both Houses of Congress. A Republican President will also have a phone and a pen. Some Republican candidates have already stated that they will make null and void all of Obama's executive orders. With a Republican President and Republicans in majority in both houses of Congress, payback will be swift and barbaric. The Republican probably won't even bother to read any of the Bills their President sends over for them to pass. Just like Nancy Poloski said about Obamacare.

Bonus...liberals heads will explode and they will foam at the mouth for the next 8 years. :eusa_dance:

Bonus...liberals heads will explode and they will foam at the mouth for the next 8 years. :eusa_dance:

They are running scared already since their pinup babe Hillary is under investigation again as usual.

Just saw on the news where Obama and Kerry have called for raising the refugee limitations for Syrian refugees. My OP speaks for itself. The transformation of these United States into another Muslim nation is beginning. As soon as Obama and the Democrats can shut Christianity down, Islam will be the religion of America.

Forum List

Back