obama's the best salesman guns, ammo ever had!

That's cool. That's your decision. But i'm not counting on Politicians and Cops to protect me and my family. I'm taking responsibility for that. I'm playing it safe.
Home invasions here in Southern California is common for many years. But I have not read one single home that were able to kill or hurt an intruder. Maybe few that I missed but there are far more kids getting killed by gun owners.

Your call. You wanna leave yourself and your family defenseless, that's on you. But i'm going a different route.
Unless you are always carrying your gun while doing some chores inside your house. Maybe. Like while your eating your dinner then suddenly they burst through your door. How fast can you draw your gun?

Unless you are involved in criminal activity the chance of needing a gun is minuscule. Which is why I dont know anyone who has ever needed one.

Maybe if you left your moms basement.....

You are the one too scared to do anything without a gun. My mom goes out every day without one. She must have more courage than you.

That's cool. That's your decision. But i'm not counting on Politicians and Cops to protect me and my family. I'm taking responsibility for that. I'm playing it safe.
Home invasions here in Southern California is common for many years. But I have not read one single home that were able to kill or hurt an intruder. Maybe few that I missed but there are far more kids getting killed by gun owners.

Your call. You wanna leave yourself and your family defenseless, that's on you. But i'm going a different route.
Unless you are always carrying your gun while doing some chores inside your house. Maybe. Like while your eating your dinner then suddenly they burst through your door. How fast can you draw your gun?

Unless you are involved in criminal activity the chance of needing a gun is minuscule. Which is why I dont know anyone who has ever needed one.

I even have a job unlike you.

You are the one too scared to do anything without a gun. My mom goes out every day without one. She must have more courage than you.

Good for her, and you. Whatever floats your boat. You do what you do, and i'll do what i do. That's America.

So the truth comes out. A married man would have referenced his wife,not his mommy.

Of course I dont have a job. I retired four years ago at 46.

He's doubled the sales of autoloading rifles and done more than that for ammo.:)

And he did it just by existing. That's really all it takes for stupid people to panic. They'll believe any nonsense as long as it makes them think being a frightened little bunny is justified.

So there was never a ban on guns in the past?

Obama never made a move against guns and never threatened to. People freaked out because they were told to freak out, and the gun industry cleaned up. The same thing happened when Clinton was president. Frightened little bunnies pulling out their wallets because of shadows.

He's doubled the sales of autoloading rifles and done more than that for ammo.:)

And he did it just by existing. That's really all it takes for stupid people to panic. They'll believe any nonsense as long as it makes them think being a frightened little bunny is justified.

Obama never made a move against guns and never threatened to. People freaked out because they were told to freak out, and the gun industry cleaned up. The same thing happened when Clinton was president. Frightened little bunnies pulling out their wallets because of shadows.

So clinton didnt ban so called assault rifles?

So the truth comes out. A married man would have referenced his wife,not his mommy.

You referenced my mom dummy.

I'm sure lots of unemployed 50 year olds call themselves retired.

You live at home with your mom. No denying it now.

You really aren't very bright.

I'm sure lots of unemployed 50 year olds call themselves retired.

I love being retired. Maybe you'll experience it in another fifty or sixty years.

Bright enough to know you live with your mommy.

Would you feel better if I said my wife also goes out unarmed and is fine every day? They both make you look scared and paranoid I suppose.

Do you mean did he sign a bill that Congress sent him? Yes. A bill encouraged by that greatest of all gun grabbers, Ronald Reagan. But no, Clinton didn't ban them.

Do you mean did he sign a bill that Congress sent him? Yes. A bill encouraged by that greatest of all gun grabbers, Ronald Reagan. But no, Clinton didn't ban them.

He was in office when it happened.

Tell that to my wife and kids. I wouldn't try to get personal mr unemployed 50 year old.

Would you feel better if I said my wife also goes out unarmed and is fine every day? They both make you look scared and paranoid I suppose.

You dont have a wife. Hell I doubt you're old enough to marry.

Tell that to my wife and kids. I wouldn't try to get personal mr unemployed 50 year old.

Your hamsters dont count as family.

Forum List

Back