obama's the best salesman guns, ammo ever had!

What are you afraid of? Us gun owners or the people we're protecting ourselves from?
I think everyone should own a gun and be proficient with it.

Better safe than sorry. I think if you have children, your approach is very different. It is your responsibility to protect your family. Politicians and Cops just aren't gonna be there to save you. You have to be capable of saving yourself. The world is only getting more ugly. It wouldn't be wise to ignore that reality.

The world is not getting prettier because of more guns. The world is getting uglier because of more guns. Chicago.

Uhhh....chicago has some of the most stringent gun laws out there.
But there's hope yet...
Chicago crime rate drops as concealed carry gun permit applications surge - Washington Times

Nope it is up.
Summer 2015 Starts Off With Staggering Gun Violence in Chicago NY Baltimore America Magazine

So gun control doesnt work. I knew you'd get around to admitting it eventually.

Well more guns seems to make it worse.

Make sure you mop the floors today.

The maid takes care of that.
I spend my time doing as I please.

Laughing to keep from crying works for some.
The fact that you act like having a maid is some kind of luxury is pretty funny.
We've had one since we were in our mid twenties.
Maybe if you'd start paying your mom rent she could afford one.

No it's funny you are being supported by your wife and claim to be "retired".

LOL...Dont look now but your minimum wage is showing.

Sorry but my wife doesn't even work. I support my family. Does the wife give you an allowance?

Pffft..I spend more on lunch every week than you make in the same time frame.
Hows it feel to know you wont be retiring until you're damn near seventy?

The maid takes care of that.
I spend my time doing as I please.

The fact that you act like having a maid is some kind of luxury is pretty funny.

Sorry but my wife doesn't even work. I support my family. Does the wife give you an allowance?

How's it feel to be supported by your wife? Guess we know who wears the pants in that family.

How's it feel to be supported by your wife? Guess we know who wears the pants in that family.

Hardly,me being retired works great for us. It leaves me free to track down the new ranch property which I am infinitely more qualified to do than she is.
You sound bitter about your life...

Hardly,me being retired works great for us. It leaves me free to track down the new ranch property which I am infinitely more qualified to do than she is.

Nope quite happy. im not the type who wants a sugar momma like you.

Even if you did you couldnt land one.
Limp wrist liberals arent exactly in high demand and most women prefer a man who can protect them.
What a pathetic little guy...

Limp wrist liberals arent exactly in high demand and most women prefer a man who can protect them.

Says the guy being supported by his wife. Good one.

Just because I accomplished in thirty years what will take you sixty is no reason to be bitter......on second thought maybe it is. Hang in there little man,with any luck you'll be able to retire before you need a walker.:itsok:

Just because I accomplished in thirty years what will take you sixty is no reason to be bitter......on second thought maybe it is. Hang in there little man,with any luck you'll be able to retire before you need a walker.:itsok:

Being unemployed and supported by your wife isn't something to brag about.

Just let out the bitterness little man.....:itsok: People live on SS all the time. And I hear Medicaid isnt all that bad.

Just let out the bitterness little man.....:itsok: People live on SS all the time. And I hear Medicaid isnt all that bad.

Clearly the little man is the one who "retired" and is now supported by his wife.

Clearly the little man is the one who "retired" and is now supported by his wife.

Why wouldnt I? It's not like I need anymore money.

Your call. You wanna leave yourself and your family defenseless, that's on you. But i'm going a different route.
Unless you are always carrying your gun while doing some chores inside your house. Maybe. Like while your eating your dinner then suddenly they burst through your door. How fast can you draw your gun?

Unless you are involved in criminal activity the chance of needing a gun is minuscule. Which is why I dont know anyone who has ever needed one.

Maybe if you left your moms basement.....

You are the one too scared to do anything without a gun. My mom goes out every day without one. She must have more courage than you.

So the truth comes out. A married man would have referenced his wife,not his mommy.

When you have children of your own, your mindset changes. You realize others depend on you to protect them. It's your responsibility. For those who don't have children, that's hard to understand. So i'll cut em some slack.

He's doubled the sales of autoloading rifles and done more than that for ammo.:)

Indeed. Up here in Montana - sales at gun shows are off the charts. Hell, just look at the left here on this forum. Screaming like little girls. I have owned firearms since I was 8 years old - so it's nothing new to me, but I do keep my ammo "fresh".....I normally keep between 5,000 and 10,000 rounds in my locker at all times. Where I live - it's not a good idea to be left with nothing.

Does that drive you crazy you left handed liberals?? I certainly hope so....:flameth:
It looks like you guys own an armory. I don't even own a single gun but you guys are scaring the heck out of me.
I think I will go and buy a gun stores inventories to arm myself... lol.

What are you afraid of? Us gun owners or the people we're protecting ourselves from?
I think everyone should own a gun and be proficient with it.

Better safe than sorry. I think if you have children, your approach is very different. It is your responsibility to protect your family. Politicians and Cops just aren't gonna be there to save you. You have to be capable of saving yourself. The world is only getting more ugly. It wouldn't be wise to ignore that reality.

The world is not getting prettier because of more guns. The world is getting uglier because of more guns. Chicago.

Regardless, it wouldn't be wise to ignore the ugly reality. I feel i'm prepared to defend and protect myself and my family. I felt it was my responsibility to do that. Because at the end of the day, Politicians and Cops don't really care about you. You're just a statistic. You and your family dying won't effect them at all. You have to be prepared. You're on your own.

Never underestimate the paranoia of our gun owners

There is a threat behind every bush and they need their guns to fight off the evil government

Why wouldnt I? It's not like I need anymore money.
You retired in 30 years?I wish I had your brains when I was a kid, I blew my money all the time thinking I would never hit 50, but I have my memories :)

Hey I'm waiting for you to explain why you think you need them.

why do you continue to prove you are beyond stupid ?

have you ever heard of this:

Pittman–Robertson Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Act

and this:

Fish and Wildlife Service
By paying the Federal excise tax on hunting equipment, hunters are contributing hundreds of millions of dollars for conservation programs that benefit many wildlife species, both hunted and non- hunted.

check this one also:

Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Act
Funds from an 11 percent excise tax on sporting arms and ammunition [Internal Revenue Code of 1954, sec. 4161(b)] are appropriated to the Secretary of the Interior and apportioned to States on a formula basis for paying up to 75 percent of the cost approved projects. Project activities include acquisition and improvement of wildlife habitat, introduction of wildlife into suitable habitat, research into wildlife problems, surveys and inventories of wildlife problems, acquisition and development of access facilities for public use, and hunter education programs, including construction and operation of public target ranges.

i am hoping in some small way i have given you some form of education.., providing you follow up and read the links i have posted.
please for the sake of humanity, get educated. OK ?? :up:

Forum List

Back