obama's the best salesman guns, ammo ever had!

Unless you are involved in criminal activity the chance of needing a gun is minuscule. Which is why I dont know anyone who has ever needed one.

Maybe if you left your moms basement.....

I even have a job unlike you.

Of course I dont have a job. I retired four years ago at 46.

I'm sure lots of unemployed 50 year olds call themselves retired.

I love being retired. Maybe you'll experience it in another fifty or sixty years.

I'm sure you love doing nothing. Wife retired too?

You are the one too scared to do anything without a gun. My mom goes out every day without one. She must have more courage than you.

So the truth comes out. A married man would have referenced his wife,not his mommy.

You referenced my mom dummy.

You live at home with your mom. No denying it now.

Would you feel better if I said my wife also goes out unarmed and is fine every day? They both make you look scared and paranoid I suppose.

You dont have a wife. Hell I doubt you're old enough to marry.

And yet I make you look dumb on here regularly. You should want me to be old and wise.

And he did it just by existing. That's really all it takes for stupid people to panic. They'll believe any nonsense as long as it makes them think being a frightened little bunny is justified.

So there was never a ban on guns in the past?

Obama never made a move against guns and never threatened to. People freaked out because they were told to freak out, and the gun industry cleaned up. The same thing happened when Clinton was president. Frightened little bunnies pulling out their wallets because of shadows.

So clinton didnt ban so called assault rifles?

Do you mean did he sign a bill that Congress sent him? Yes. A bill encouraged by that greatest of all gun grabbers, Ronald Reagan. But no, Clinton didn't ban them.

He was in office when it happened.

Well then, that justifies being a frightened little bunny then.

Maybe if you left your moms basement.....

I love being retired. Maybe you'll experience it in another fifty or sixty years.

Next year.

Next year.

So she works and you don't. How manly. Think that makes you a housewife.

Next year.

No,it means I was able to retire first. You'll understand when you get older.

Next year.

Make sure you mop the floors today.

Breaking News: Obama is going to take your guns

All gun owners are advised to take all available cash reserves and credit to purchase as many guns and ammo as possible

Obama WILL come-a-knocking

Next year.

The maid takes care of that.
I spend my time doing as I please.

bnprodgunban.jpg

Next year.

Laughing to keep from crying works for some.
The fact that you act like having a maid is some kind of luxury is pretty funny.
We've had one since we were in our mid twenties.
Maybe if you'd start paying your mom rent she could afford one.

Next year.

The fact that you act like having a maid is some kind of luxury is pretty funny.

No it's funny you are being supported by your wife and claim to be "retired".

He's doubled the sales of autoloading rifles and done more than that for ammo.:)

Indeed. Up here in Montana - sales at gun shows are off the charts. Hell, just look at the left here on this forum. Screaming like little girls. I have owned firearms since I was 8 years old - so it's nothing new to me, but I do keep my ammo "fresh".....I normally keep between 5,000 and 10,000 rounds in my locker at all times. Where I live - it's not a good idea to be left with nothing.

Does that drive you crazy you left handed liberals?? I certainly hope so....:flameth:
It looks like you guys own an armory. I don't even own a single gun but you guys are scaring the heck out of me.
I think I will go and buy a gun stores inventories to arm myself... lol.

What are you afraid of? Us gun owners or the people we're protecting ourselves from?
I think everyone should own a gun and be proficient with it.

Better safe than sorry. I think if you have children, your approach is very different. It is your responsibility to protect your family. Politicians and Cops just aren't gonna be there to save you. You have to be capable of saving yourself. The world is only getting more ugly. It wouldn't be wise to ignore that reality.

The world is not getting prettier because of more guns. The world is getting uglier because of more guns. Chicago.

not if you've got the right (very few) guns and skill with them already. Lots of guns aint the answer to our problem Skill and determination with a few, concealable autoloaders, with silencers and luminous sights are the best answer. The money you save should be spent on scrap lead, .22 ammo and reloading components i. Say, 20,000 rds of .22, as many 9mm and 5000 223. Get set up to cast bullets and reload, of course. then your ammo money will go 4x as far as if you bought factory ammo.

He's doubled the sales of autoloading rifles and done more than that for ammo.:)

Indeed. Up here in Montana - sales at gun shows are off the charts. Hell, just look at the left here on this forum. Screaming like little girls. I have owned firearms since I was 8 years old - so it's nothing new to me, but I do keep my ammo "fresh".....I normally keep between 5,000 and 10,000 rounds in my locker at all times. Where I live - it's not a good idea to be left with nothing.

Does that drive you crazy you left handed liberals?? I certainly hope so....:flameth:
It looks like you guys own an armory. I don't even own a single gun but you guys are scaring the heck out of me.

What are you afraid of? Us gun owners or the people we're protecting ourselves from?

Better safe than sorry. I think if you have children, your approach is very different. It is your responsibility to protect your family. Politicians and Cops just aren't gonna be there to save you. You have to be capable of saving yourself. The world is only getting more ugly. It wouldn't be wise to ignore that reality.

The world is not getting prettier because of more guns. The world is getting uglier because of more guns. Chicago.

Uhhh....chicago has some of the most stringent gun laws out there.
But there's hope yet...
Chicago crime rate drops as concealed carry gun permit applications surge - Washington Times

LOL...Dont look now but your minimum wage is showing.

But there's hope yet...
Chicago crime rate drops as concealed carry gun permit applications surge - Washington Times

Nope it is up.
Summer 2015 Starts Off With Staggering Gun Violence in Chicago NY Baltimore America Magazine

But there's hope yet...

Nope it is up.
Summer 2015 Starts Off With Staggering Gun Violence in Chicago NY Baltimore America Magazine

So gun control doesnt work. I knew you'd get around to admitting it eventually.

LOL...Dont look now but your minimum wage is showing.

Sorry but my wife doesn't even work. I support my family. Does the wife give you an allowance?

Forum List

Back