Obama's Syrian Strategy

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Assad might or might not have used chemical weapons, we know for certain that the rebels did, so we must degrade Assad and stand with Al Qaeda and the Islamists Rebels who we know for certain used chemical weapons, then leave Syria yet another hopeless clusterfuck like I did in Egypt and Libya

All in favor say Aye

Last edited:
And he's happy that the Taliban are coming back to the table with the US to talk "reconcilliation" in Afghanistan.

You can't make this shit up!

Assad might or might not have used chemical weapons, we know for certain that the rebels did, so we must degrade Assad and stand with Al Qaeda and the Islamists Rebels who we know for certain used chemical weapons, then leave Syria yet another hopeless clusterfuck like I did in Egypt and Syria

All in favor say Aye

You left out the bit about blaming Bush and Congress, but other than that, spot on.

Obama's strategy:

Put pressure on Assad, on behalf of France, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, to build the Saudi pipeline instead of the Iran pipeline - but not in any way that could actually really hurt Assad.

The last thing anyone wants is Assad out of power.

Assad might or might not have used chemical weapons, we know for certain that the rebels did, so we must degrade Assad and stand with Al Qaeda and the Islamists Rebels who we know for certain used chemical weapons, then leave Syria yet another hopeless clusterfuck like I did in Egypt and Syria

All in favor say Aye

You left out the bit about blaming Bush and Congress, but other than that, spot on.

Doesn't that go without saying?

People actually think there is a strategy here?

If they do, would they tell us what it is?

Did Neville Chamberlain have a strategy when Adolph Hitler went to biting off pieces of his ass?

Putin and the Ayatollahs are toying with the Community Organizer.

There seem to be 3 options at this point:

1) Let Allah sort it out;

2) Authorize him to "fire a shot across the bow"...spend a couple of days...drop a few bombs..get out by Friday---promise not take out the murderous dictator. ( Which Obama wants to do and which they are laughing at in Arabia.)

3) Punish Assad as hard as possible without putting troops on the ground...destroy his airfileds and airforce...make him and his Persian masters see there is Hell to pay for killing children with gas...and portend what will come before we let lunatic mullahs have a nuclear weapon.

Its going to be an interesting debate.

Are there any good actors in Syria?

How can Obama support the rebels and Al Qaeda?

Obama's goal seems to be to leave the Middle East a smoldering wreck

People actually think there is a strategy here?

Well, I'm assuming the idea is to get a war started with Iran, probably by lying us into it once the action starts in Syria.

That's what we need. Another ten-year losing war with Muslims.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XlqudTC--I]Green Day - American Idiot Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back