Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'

I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

Then study the faiths and learn about them and their differences. You might understand better.

And you want a MORMAN for President? Study the faith and learn about them and their differences. You might understand them better. Then again. Maybe not.

I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

Then study the faiths and learn about them and their differences. You might understand better.

And you want a MORMAN for President? Study the faith and learn about them and their differences. You might understand them better. Then again. Maybe not.

Bigot!

Since the major religions grew from each other that's a fair question, have you ever studied yours though?

See Here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ppreciation-day-august-1-a-3.html#post5695440

_

Honestly, it's getting to the point that over half the threads in this forum should just be placed under "conspiracy theories".

unless there is a picture of him with the ring, that CLEARLY shows the inscription mentioned in the OP, it's not a big deal.

PS... even if there IS a picture of him with the ring, that CLEARLY shows the inscription mentioned in the OP, it's not a big deal.

Sorry bout that,

1. So soon after 911 where muslims crashed planes into the Towers, you dumb mother fucking democrats elected a fucking muslim???
2. Thats where the problem is in my opinion, and Obama being a fraud in every way.
3. You bastards are just stupid to think its okay he is a muslim, morons!
4. This ring is the smoking gun, if you idots didn't know.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Being Muslim is fine. But lying about being Muslim to gain political favor is an entirely different thing. If Obama lied about his religion then it is a big deal.

No, I'm implying that if Obama were really Muslim and wears a ring of gold with religious inscription on it, there is a fundamental flaw in either his faith, his understanding of it or this threads OP is total nonsense.

No, I'm implying that if Obama were really Muslim and wears a ring of gold with religious inscription on it, there is a fundamental flaw in either his faith, his understanding of it or this threads OP is total nonsense.

Clearly, you were suggesting Obama is really a woman.

Because as it turns out, men who live by the rules of Allah are forbidden to wear gold.

So either the nutters are taking over the asylum or Obama is in direct contradicioin of his so called faith.

The king of the radio birthers is Peter Boyles in Denver:

Peter Boyles - TalkRadio 630 K-HOW

He talks about birtherism stuff pretty much every day, for those who want to hear it. He's got a picture of "the ring" at the above link.

if you look at the ring, you can see it is a braided type affair... not really possible to inscribe anyway.

OBAMA-RING-closeup-1.jpg

OBAMA-RING-closeup-2.jpg

Forum List

Back