Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'

What about inside?

Those type of rings are generally not flat inside. If it is flat inside, then I'd really need to see the inscription. If I can't see it, I have no proof it is there.

It is not an inscription but rather the script is in the design of the ring.
OBAMA-RING-overlay-WITH-ARABIC-SCRIPT1.jpg

maybe you see it, maybe you don't

Translation: Durka durka Jihad

interesting how the 'script' and 'text' look nothing like each other... and how the braiding on the ring and the 'script' look nothing like each other.

You just are not squinting the right way.:D

The eye will see what the mind wants it to see.
but it works both ways too
Remember when the Muslims made a big stink about Burger King Ice Cream wrappers looking to much like their symbol for allah.

BKVSISLAM_zps31d6ee58.jpg

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k524/desperado29/BKVSISLAM_zps31d6ee58.jpg

Last edited:
I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

It's about him lying and going out of his way to claim he's one thing when he may be something else.

First you say he's lying and then you say he "may be something else", do you have any idea
how stupid that makes you look>

interesting how the 'script' and 'text' look nothing like each other... and how the braiding on the ring and the 'script' look nothing like each other.

You just are not squinting the right way.:D

The eye will see what the mind wants it to see.
but it works both ways too
Remember when the Muslims made a big stink about Burger King Ice Cream wrappers looking to much like their symbol for allah.

BKVSISLAM_zps31d6ee58.jpg

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k524/desperado29/BKVSISLAM_zps31d6ee58.jpg

lol.. equally as stupid.

It's difficult to imagine that anybody with a grain of sense still gives credit to Jerome Corsi for anything, friggin' unbelievable.

SO? Allah, Jehovah, Great Spirt is the same GOD. One god with many name in many languages.Even Bush believed that. GOD by any other name is still GOD.

The Elves kept their three rings, the dwarfs lost theirs, the Nine had the rings of men....hmmm, who does that leave?

Christians don't believe in the Jewish God. They believe in Jesus

you're a moron. The 'Jewish' God IS the 'Christian' God.

The Jewish God is not the Christian God. Only Christians believe that :cool:

The Jews had the Romans crucify Jesus. He was a Jew. If you hates Jews, you hate Jesus, who was a Jew.

Christians were the followers of Christ. Jesus himself was not a Christian.

So, essentially, my Christian faith is based on the belief that a Jew was the Son of God...

Meaning the Christian God and the Jewish God are the SAME God.

Because he's a LIAR. You can't be Christian AND Muslim!
They're not even close to being the same.
And....I CARE THAT HE'S A MUSLIM and that he's been doing a pretty good job at killing our country. Just what he was put in there to do. But of course your kind wouldn't agree....you hate Christians enough that you would side with killers.

The commiecrats will attack the source, but maybe Madonna was right all along, when she called him a black muslim. Personally I don't care one way or the other, muslim or not, he's still a freaking commie.

A Nazi too, right? I mean, you don't know what communism is obviously, so why stop there?

There have been hundreds of million who have witnessed communism first hand, some where around 170 million could tell you of their experience, except the communist killed them. Maobamas good friend Bill Ayres, advocated putting Americans in reeducation camps and killing as many as 10% of our population, and they allowed him to teach in our colleges and develop education programs for your children. Add in Frank Marshall Davis as Maobamas mentor, I need no further proof as to his political leanings. But you can read his books and get more insight, but I'm sure your too lazy to actually do the research for your self when you think Maobama will tell you all you need to know.

The so called pattern in this ring is absolutely nothing. Arabic has a from it isn't just scribble scrabble. This thread is a fail

Because he's a LIAR. You can't be Christian AND Muslim!
They're not even close to being the same.
And....I CARE THAT HE'S A MUSLIM and that he's been doing a pretty good job at killing our country. Just what he was put in there to do. But of course your kind wouldn't agree....you hate Christians enough that you would side with killers.

Now wait a minute.............you looney toons right wingers can't have it both ways.

Which is it, he spent 20 years in Rev. Wrights church (a Christian church btw), and was there because he didn't like America, or he's a Muslim.

Can't have it both ways ya freaking loons.

you're a moron. The 'Jewish' God IS the 'Christian' God.

The Jewish God is not the Christian God. Only Christians believe that :cool:

The Jews had the Romans crucify Jesus. He was a Jew. If you hates Jews, you hate Jesus, who was a Jew.

Christians were the followers of Christ. Jesus himself was not a Christian.

So, essentially, my Christian faith is based on the belief that a Jew was the Son of God...

Meaning the Christian God and the Jewish God are the SAME God.

Exactly. But...........the Christians don't want to hear the truth of that. They think Yeshua (Jesus) was in Jerusalem to celebrate Easter, but He was actually there to celebrate PASSOVER (a Jewish holiday).

Forum List

Back