Obama's response

What's he going to do other than make the situation harder for law enforcement to handle?

Get a photo op. It is a military base, so I'm guessing no law enforcement, but Military Police.

Just heard a few minutes ago that it was a civilian police officer that killed the first suspect and also that the officer died later. I can't confirm that as the wording about who was killed (maybe it was the suspect that died later) was vague.

Immie

That's what I've been reading, that is the reason they've been looking for other shooters. The cop killed the first shooter, then was shot.

Yes i smell Photo-Op unfortunately. One thing we all know for sure is that the Government response is going to be to lie to us. The Talking Point orders have already been sent down. The Talking Points are going something like "This is definitely not Terrorism in an way and this guy was just a crazy lone gunman." The fact is that criminal groups like CAIR have given far too much money to this President for him to actually be honest about this tragedy. His Lackeys are already out there PC-ing this one up. They will lie and most of the sheep in this country will just shut up and buy it all.

You can bet if this guy looked like Timothy McVeigh,this White House would already be out there in front of hundreds of microphones screeching Terrorism. You would be hearing all their "Militia Boogeyman" B.S. until you wanted to throw up. So get used to hearing their PC Bull Chit about not speculating and it being just too early to comment. They are going to lie through their teeth on this one. Their lying has already begun. Just listen closely and it wont take you long to figure that out. It's all just very sad.

Last edited:
What's he going to do other than make the situation harder for law enforcement to handle?

Get a photo op. It is a military base, so I'm guessing no law enforcement, but Military Police.

They are police too. In actuality looks like heavy civilian police presence there, as noted one to die was civilian policeman hired on base.

Most of the guards at the gates at Ft Hood are civilian guards as well as the traffic police. MPs usually handle criminal investigations on post

Yes i smell Photo-Op unfortunately. One thing we all know for sure is that the Government response is going to be to lie to us. The Talking Point orders have already been sent down. The Talking Points are going something like "This is definitely not Terrorism in an way and this guy was just a crazy lone gunman." The fact is that criminal groups like CAIR have given far too much money to this President for him to actually be honest about this tragedy. His Lackeys are already out there PC-ing this one up. They will lie and most of the sheep in this country will just shut up and buy it all. You can bet if this guy looked like Timothy McVeigh,this White House would already be out there in front of hundreds of microphones screeching Terrorism. You would be hearing all their "Militia Boogeyman" B.S. until you wanted to throw up. So get used to hearing their PC Bull Chit about not speculating and it being just too early to comment. They are going to lie through their teeth on this one. Their lying has already begun. Just listen closely and it wont take you long to figure that out. It's all just very sad.

kind of like what Bush did for eight years? I wonder if Fox has raised it's terror alert level.
Shut the fuck up, like someone else said why don't you let the bodies gets cold before you start spouting your stupid bullshit.

How much do you bet that Sarah Palin is currently on a flight from Anchorage to Austin right now?

Probably not...but I wouldn't be surprised if the showed up to see if she could help out.

Yes i smell Photo-Op unfortunately. One thing we all know for sure is that the Government response is going to be to lie to us. The Talking Point orders have already been sent down. The Talking Points are going something like "This is definitely not Terrorism in an way and this guy was just a crazy lone gunman." The fact is that criminal groups like CAIR have given far too much money to this President for him to actually be honest about this tragedy. His Lackeys are already out there PC-ing this one up. They will lie and most of the sheep in this country will just shut up and buy it all. You can bet if this guy looked like Timothy McVeigh,this White House would already be out there in front of hundreds of microphones screeching Terrorism. You would be hearing all their "Militia Boogeyman" B.S. until you wanted to throw up. So get used to hearing their PC Bull Chit about not speculating and it being just too early to comment. They are going to lie through their teeth on this one. Their lying has already begun. Just listen closely and it wont take you long to figure that out. It's all just very sad.

kind of like what Bush did for eight years? I wonder if Fox has raised it's terror alert level.
Shut the fuck up, like someone else said why don't you let the bodies gets cold before you start spouting your stupid bullshit.

BBBOOOOOSSSSHHHH!!! It's all his fault! Yeah Gomer, he's in TX, ain't he?

If he goes, fine. If he doesn't go, that's fine, too. This can't be a partisan thing.

Personally, I'm fine with his not going. He wasn't military and he and his entourage would get in the way.

A law enforcement official identified the shooting suspect as Army Maj. Malik Nadal Hasan. The official said Hasan, believed to be in his late 30s, was killed after opening fire at the base. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case publicly.

A defense official, also speaking on condition of anonymity, said Hasan was a mental health professional — an Army psychologist or psychiatrist. Officials say it was not clear what Hasan's religion was, but investigators are trying to determine if Hasan was his birth name or if he may have changed his name and converted to Islam at some point.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_fort_hood_shooting

Last edited:
A law enforcement official identified the shooting suspect as Army Maj. Malik Nadal Hasan. The official said Hasan, believed to be in his late 30s, was killed after opening fire at the base. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case publicly.

A defense official, also speaking on condition of anonymity, said Hasan was a mental health professional — an Army psychologist or psychiatrist. Officials say it was not clear what Hasan's religion was, but investigators are trying to determine if Hasan was his birth name or if he may have changed his name and converted to Islam at some point.
Those are Associated Press' words. You need to credit them for those words. That is plagiarism.

It's been a whole four hours and Obama hasn't flown out to Fort Hood. I mean what the heck?! He should have run out the door and flew out there immediately. Why isnt he there already?!

I don't get rattled and riled easily these days. But this man named Obama is a disgusting excuse for Commander in Chief.

When he finally decides to speak on this to the nation, he went to the podium and instead of speaking right away and directly to those who serve at his pleasure and their families, he played politics. In fact, he laughed and made jokes.

This man needs kicked out of the White House on his ass!

The men and women of Ft. Hood and our service personal worldwide deserve better.

I differ with Obama on politics, though I felt he had some good ideas, but, I always respected him as a man. I no longer hold that respect for him.

He lost it today!

Mike

How could the FBI decide within minutes after the attack that it was definitely not Terrorism? They haven't even investigated this case for one minute yet they have already concluded that it was definitely not Terrorism? This shocking B.S. is what is most commonly referred to as "The Fix is in." Yes "He was just a crazy lone gunman who was a bit upset." This President is unfortunately in bed with some of the worst of the worst as far as Race-Baiting hustlers go. CAIR simply owns this man unfortunately. They are already lying through their teeth on this one. Don't ever expect to see the truth on this. It is already being covered up. What a tragedy.

You gotta love this guy's FBI. They haven't even started to investigate this tragedy yet they already know it wasn't Terrorism. My God,what a scam.

It's been a whole four hours and Obama hasn't flown out to Fort Hood. I mean what the heck?! He should have run out the door and flew out there immediately. Why isnt he there already?!

I don't get rattled and riled easily these days. But this man named Obama is a disgusting excuse for Commander in Chief.

When he finally decides to speak on this to the nation, he went to the podium and instead of speaking right away and directly to those who serve at his pleasure and their families, he played politics. In fact, he laughed and made jokes.

This man needs kicked out of the White House on his ass!

The men and women of Ft. Hood and our service personal worldwide deserve better.

I differ with Obama on politics, though I felt he had some good ideas, but, I always respected him as a man. I no longer hold that respect for him.

He lost it today!

Mike
I think he sucks as 'commander' in Chief - sucks - but I can't fault him for what he has or hasn't done in this instance. Whatever he does will be viewed by some as wrong.

I don't want to marginalize his negligence in the big areas, personally.

In my haste to get out information on the shooter I forgot the link. Sorry. Thanks for having my back Si Modo.

How could the FBI decide within minutes after the attack that it was definitely not Terrorism? They haven't even investigated this case for one minute yet they have already concluded that it was definitely not Terrorism?

I'm not sure I saw the link where the FBI definitively concluded that it was not terrorism.

I'd be curious to read this.

Did I say it was bush's fault? Did I ask what Bush was doing an hour after 9/11 happened? no, I was more concerned for the people who died. Did I question in later, yes.
When he starts spouting off about how Obama is going to try and put fear in the people, I wonder if he questioned it when Bush did the same thing?

Next they'll probably claim the guy was a Christian and was a member of a "Militia." You know how much the Hopey Changey loons just love their imaginary "Militia Boogeymen." God you just have to laugh to keep from crying. His FBI declares it's definitely not Terrorism and they haven't even investigated the case at all. Anyone else see something wrong with this picture? It can't be just me?

Last edited:

Did I say it was bush's fault? Did I ask what Bush was doing an hour after 9/11 happened? no, I was more concerned for the people who died. Did I question in later, yes.
When he starts spouting off about how Obama is going to try and put fear in the people, I wonder if he questioned it when Bush did the same thing?

and the only reference to Obama was a sarcastic op referencing Katrina. You went off, I just answered.

Forum List

Back