Obama's response

BBBOOOOOSSSSHHHH!!! It's all his fault! Yeah Gomer, he's in TX, ain't he?

Did I say it was bush's fault? Did I ask what Bush was doing an hour after 9/11 happened? no, I was more concerned for the people who died. Did I question in later, yes.
When he starts spouting off about how Obama is going to try and put fear in the people, I wonder if he questioned it when Bush did the same thing?

and the only reference to Obama was a sarcastic op referencing Katrina. You went off, I just answered.

Did you actually read the post before mine that I was responding to? No i don't think so.
So why don't you stay out of it.

Next they'll probably claim the guy was a Christian and was a member of a "Militia." You know how much the Hopey Changey loons just love their imaginary "Militia Boogeymen." God you just have to laugh to keep from crying. His FBI declares it's definitely not Terrorism and they haven't even investigated the case at all. Anyone else see something wrong with this picture? It can't be just me?

why don't you fucking shut up and stop projecting! Where is your concern about the people who died and were wounded today?

Did I say it was bush's fault? Did I ask what Bush was doing an hour after 9/11 happened? no, I was more concerned for the people who died. Did I question in later, yes.
When he starts spouting off about how Obama is going to try and put fear in the people, I wonder if he questioned it when Bush did the same thing?

and the only reference to Obama was a sarcastic op referencing Katrina. You went off, I just answered.

Did you actually read the post before mine that I was responding to? No i don't think so.

So you responded to a goofy post on Obama, with as goofy as one on Bush. I can post on anything I like, I suppose I did because I just thought it an unusual response on your part. Usually more thoughtful and logical.

You people are an embarrassment to human kind.

Way to use dead people to score cheap and worthless political points.

So you responded to a goofy post on Obama, with as goofy as one on Bush. I can post on anything I like, I suppose I did because I just thought it an unusual response on your part. Usually more thoughtful and logical.

Let's see I have a friend from high school who is stationed there and I have no idea if he was there or what and then I come in this thread and see some asshole could only talk about obama and the FBI might do. Of course I am going to get pissed off and point out his hypocrisy.

Eeeez da boooooooooooosshhhh and foxxxxxxxxxxxx noooooooooozzz!!!"

Last edited:
Seriously people!

We have a dozen dead people here. People who fought to defend our country.

We have 30 wounded in various condition

You ass holes are using it to stoke your personal hatred of Obama before the bodies are even cold.

Last edited:
Look for this White House to start spewing CAIR Talking Points in the coming days. What a sad sad scam.

I hate to agree with rightwinger, But I don't believe Obama should be at Ft Hood or even should have much to say about it other than his sorrow to the families. I didn't hear what he did say but I would bet that was part of it.

I'll wait until at least tomorrow before I nail Obama to the wall for anything at Ft Hood today.

I hate to agree with rightwinger, But I don't believe Obama should be at Ft Hood or even should have much to say about it other than his sorrow to the families. I didn't hear what he did say but I would bet that was part of it.

I'll wait until at least tomorrow before I nail Obama to the wall for anything at Ft Hood today.

Thanks Ollie

I have many friends in 1 Cav and 4 ID at Ft Hood and think the community has suffered enough. Some things should be left alone

Last edited:
Oh wait,just saw their latest Talking Point: "This poor guy was just soo stressed out." My God,do people actually believe this stuff? People wake up! You're being lied to!

Yet another bogus Talking Point: "He was also being picked on." Boy the lies are really rolling in now from this Government huh? Seriously,who believes this stuff?

I seriously have to laugh at the amazing hypocrites on the left here.

For over 8 years, Libs have been using those who died on 9/11 and in the Katrina disaster to attack President Bush for "not responding fast enough." Now they pretend to object so self righteously to their own ridiculously stupid argument.

So tell me, how does it feel to look like a total idiot? How does it feel to see yourself in the mirror and realize what utterly repugnant people you are. How does it feel to see your mirror image for what it is?

You feel disgusted and outraged right? Welcome to the club. How do you think you've looked for most of the last decade?

What's amazing is the fact that you probably still don't see it. You probably think you were totally justified to use the dead to critisize the President. You still probably have no problem using them to attack Bush. You probably thought I was actually critisizing Obama instead of pointing out the obvious stupidity of your own position.

I hope you've enjoyed your reflection. You've worked hard to make it that ugly.

I seriously have to laugh at the amazing hypocrites on the left here.

For over 8 years, Libs have been using those who died on 9/11 and in the Katrina disaster to attack President Bush for "not responding fast enough." Now they pretend to object so self righteously to their own ridiculously stupid argument.

So tell me, how does it feel to look like a total idiot? How does it feel to see yourself in the mirror and realize what utterly repugnant people you are. How does it feel to see your mirror image for what it is?

You feel disgusted and outraged right? Welcome to the club. How do you think you've looked for most of the last decade?

What's amazing is the fact that you probably still don't see it. You probably think you were totally justified to use the dead to critisize the President. You still probably have no problem using them to attack Bush. You probably thought I was actually critisizing Obama instead of pointing out the obvious stupidity of your own position.

I hope you've enjoyed your reflection. You've worked hard to make it that ugly.

So this is how you spring your "trap?" On the very first page it was deciphered that your post was sarcasm.

I know that usually the expression goes "I hate to break it to ya" but in this case ...

I LOVE to break it to ya that it's been your buddies on the right in this very thread that have shown exactly how repugnant they can be. This goes double for you who instead of worrying about the lives of people who are dead or dying you instead make a thread like this in an effort to (poorly) score cheap politcal points.

Sheesh.

Forum List

Back