Obama's response

"da booooooooosshhh deeeeeeed eeeeeeeeet!!!!!"

I think we're dealing with another 12-year old here, or a basement dwelling 40-year old going on nine.

Obvious conclusion. We thought the same thing when liberals and Democrats said it. Still do frankly. Thanks for making the case.

Religion kept him from killing Muslims, but not a problem with US military personnel? God is Great just before you let lose with a gun on unarmed people? What part of terrorist is giving you a problem?

Less than 24 hours after the fact too, right?

I would like to see CAIR investigated. We all know how close this Administration is with groups like CAIR and it would be interesting to see if CAIR was involved in convincing the FBI to drop their investigation of Hasan. Hmm?

Referencing Bush as a response to people Criticizing Obama is like referencing Clinton during the 8 years Bush was president...funny on the surface yet reflects how the political extremes are so like!!

Unfortunately the MSM is already regurgitating the White House Talking Points: "He was just a poor stressed out guy who was being picked on." "His brutal attack had absolutely nothing to do with Radical Islam." The sad thing is that most will gladly gobble up that ridiculous Bull Chit. Like i said,the Fix is definitely in on this one.

It's been a whole four hours and Obama hasn't flown out to Fort Hood. I mean what the heck?! He should have run out the door and flew out there immediately. Why isnt he there already?!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMSICClXsEM]YouTube - Obama shows he is a class act[/ame]

It's been a whole four hours and Obama hasn't flown out to Fort Hood. I mean what the heck?! He should have run out the door and flew out there immediately. Why isnt he there already?!

When he did talk about it on tv he started out by talking about some stupid thing and then as an afterthought talked about the shootings! I do think it was a good idea for him not to go right out there..could you imagine the confusion? They don't need him there right now.

That's what I found totally disgusting, he was congratulating someone and then Oh, by the way almost as an after thought.

Hopey Changey Talking Point: "Teleprompter Glitch." And if that one doesn't work they're going with: "EEEEEEEEEETZ DA BOOOOOOOOOSSHH AN FOXXXXXXXX NOOOOOOOOZZ!!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMSICClXsEM]YouTube - Obama shows he is a class act[/ame]

Apologies for my language, but when I watch that goddamn clip and I just don't know what that man is thinking...or if he has the capacity for his own thoughts. He proceeds with the canned commentary and then almost flippantly speaks to the tragedy of American soldiers being killed by one of their own who is shouting Allahu Akbar as he does so.

This is one of the single most inept and insensitive responses by an American president that I can recall.

What an absolutely fucking pathetic peice of scum our president was at that moment.

And those of you trying to spin this as something favorable, or excusable by Obama, well FUCK YOU TOO.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMSICClXsEM"]YouTube - Obama shows he is a class act[/ame]

Apologies for my language, but when I watch that goddamn clip and I just don't know what that man is thinking...or if he has the capacity for his own thoughts. He proceeds with the canned commentary and then almost flippantly speaks to the tragedy of American soldiers being killed by one of their own who is shouting Allahu Akbar as he does so.

This is one of the single most inept and insensitive responses by an American president that I can recall.

What an absolutely fucking pathetic peice of scum our president was at that moment.

And those of you trying to spin this as something favorable, or excusable by Obama, well FUCK YOU TOO.
I didn't notice any flippant comments, please be specific.

As to the other portion of his speech, it sounds like he was giving closing remarks for the business he was at the location for...and the media started taping his remarks before he finished.

I'm sure you'd much rather have seen him crying and gnashing his teeth, twit.

He really shows the kind of unrefined clod he is,

Yes more has come out and it looks even worse for this White House. The FBI has actually admitted to investigating Hasan for possible involvement in Radical Islamist propaganda and later dropping their investigation. Today they are of course back-tracking on that one. Why did they drop their investigation? That just seems so incomprehensible and outrageous. How sad.

The FBI is pretty much at the whim of Islamic movement .
SperryFiles.com

Forum List

Back