Obama's response

I seriously have to laugh at the amazing hypocrites on the left here.

For over 8 years, Libs have been using those who died on 9/11 and in the Katrina disaster to attack President Bush for "not responding fast enough." Now they pretend to object so self righteously to their own ridiculously stupid argument.

So tell me, how does it feel to look like a total idiot? How does it feel to see yourself in the mirror and realize what utterly repugnant people you are. How does it feel to see your mirror image for what it is?

You feel disgusted and outraged right? Welcome to the club. How do you think you've looked for most of the last decade?

What's amazing is the fact that you probably still don't see it. You probably think you were totally justified to use the dead to critisize the President. You still probably have no problem using them to attack Bush. You probably thought I was actually critisizing Obama instead of pointing out the obvious stupidity of your own position.

I hope you've enjoyed your reflection. You've worked hard to make it that ugly.

So this is how you spring your "trap?" On the very first page it was deciphered that your post was sarcasm.

I know that usually the expression goes "I hate to break it to ya" but in this case ...

I LOVE to break it to ya that it's been your buddies on the right in this very thread that have shown exactly how repugnant they can be. This goes double for you who instead of worrying about the lives of people who are dead or dying you instead make a thread like this in an effort to (poorly) score cheap politcal points.

Sheesh.

2007_01_bingo_brown.jpg

So this is how you spring your "trap?" On the very first page it was deciphered that your post was sarcasm.

I know that usually the expression goes "I hate to break it to ya" but in this case ...

I LOVE to break it to ya that it's been your buddies on the right in this very thread that have shown exactly how repugnant they can be. This goes double for you who instead of worrying about the lives of people who are dead or dying you instead make a thread like this in an effort to (poorly) score cheap politcal points.

Sheesh.

What's funny is your absolutely right. It was freaking obvious I was being sarcastic. I specifically made it that way,

And yet the left here is too stupid to realize it. They still walked into the trapped and showed exactly how hypocritical they are.

It might hurt to look in the mirror. But sometimes its necessary if you are ever going to fix the problem.

What political points am i scoring here? none. I dont benefit from this at all. But the truth has to be shown. Even if you don't like what you see. The truth is you are just seeing your own reflection. And you should worry much less about me and much more about yourself.

Sheesh.

What's funny is your absolutely right. It was freaking obvious I was being sarcastic. I specifically made it that way,

And yet the left here is too stupid to realize it. They still walked into the trapped and showed exactly how hypocritical they are.

It might hurt to look in the mirror. But sometimes its necessary if you are ever going to fix the problem.

What political points am i scoring here? none. I dont benefit from this at all. But the truth has to be shown. Even if you don't like what you see. The truth is you are just seeing your own reflection. And you should worry much less about me and much more about yourself.

You're right, you don't benefit from this at all. You look like a total jackass.

Basically, you've shown yourself to be just as low as those you criticize.

:thup:

The Cover-Up is already well underway on this one. The latest White House Talking Points are "He was just soo stressed out","He is suffering from PTSD" even though he never served in combat in Iraq or Afghanistan,and of course "He was being picked on." It will be anything but Islamic Terrorism in the end. This President is absolutely in bed with criminal groups like CAIR. We are being lied to and we will never get the real truth on this. Pretty sad stuff.

The Cover-Up is already well underway on this one. The latest White House Talking Points are "He was just soo stressed out","He is suffering from PTSD" even though he never served in combat in Iraq or Afghanistan,and of course "He was being picked on." It will be anything but Islamic Terrorism in the end. This President is absolutely in bed with criminal groups like CAIR. We are being lied to and we will never get the real truth on this. Pretty sad stuff.

TinFoilHat_MIT.jpg

keep speaking truth to power.
:rofl:

Got proof where anyone in the White House actually said these things?

Or are you just making things up like you usually do?

You don't get it do you. It's your argument. I don't believe it. It's an absurd argument. It's your argument that you find so offensive.

And what a surprise, you some how think you can use it but anyone who uses it to point out your absurdity, is low.

Got ya...

gee I don't know maybe he was effected by what he saw happening to the soldier after they got back.
You are a moron and should really cease posting.

You don't get it do you. It's your argument. I don't believe it. It's an absurd argument. It's your argument that you find so offensive.

And what a surprise, you some how think you can use it but anyone who uses it to point out your absurdity, is low.

Got ya...

My argument, huh? I got news for you ... I didn't step foot into the political arena until 2006.

What's funny is that you are taking something as highly unpredictable as some guy going on a shooting spree and the repsonse to it and comparing it to the response to something like Katrina which we knew was coming.

But hey? It's cool, please continue to use the deaths of 11 soldiers today to take partisan shots. No hair off my ass.

They have already covered this one up and have closed the book on it. How can his FBI come up with all these conclusions without even investigating this incident at all? They have claimed this tragedy is everything but Islamic Terrorism at this point. The whole thing has already been swept under the rug. He was a just poor stressed out man who was being picked on so much that he just had to lash out and slaughter his fellow soldiers. He's actually the victim in this whole thing and it was definitely not Terrorism in any way. Case Closed. What a sad sad scam.

Sheesh.

the simple fact you would start a sarcastic thread only hours after the shooting proves more than anything what an asshole you are.

Sheesh.

the simple fact you would start a sarcastic thread only hours after the shooting proves more than anything what an asshole you are.

Ayup.

It's takes one helluva douchebag to do something like that.

Why do so many still believe everything the Government tells them? Just think about it for a bit. How could his FBI declare it definitely wasn't Terrorism before they even stepped foot on the Base? The answer is that it's because this President is completely beholden to the numerous lunatic & corrupt race groups like CAIR. They give him an awful lot of support and cash no? It really will be anything but Islamic Terrorism in the end. He just a poor wittle guy who was just soo stressed out and was also being picked on. He really had no choice but to slaughter his fellow soldiers. He's actually the victim in this whole thing. But it definitely had nothing to do with Islam. No way. Oh yea the fix is definitely in on this one. :(

Last edited:

Sheesh.

You're right, you don't benefit from this at all. You look like a total jackass.
Yes he does. I'd neg rep him again if I could, too. What a total dbag.

Forum List

Back