Obama's poll numbers down, Imaginary racism up

So yes, you're okay with Obama in the white house, and you are a hypocrite.

Wrong. That doesn't mean I'm okay with Obama in the WH. I'm simply saying I don't want to put someone (the Republican candidates from the 2008 election, his primary opponent in the general election) who is worse in office. Simple as that.

So yes, you're okay with Obama in the white house, and you are a hypocrite.

Wrong. That doesn't mean I'm okay with Obama in the WH. I'm simply saying I don't want to put someone (the Republican candidates from the 2008 election, his primary opponent in the general election) who is worse in office. Simple as that.

More rationalizing. You said what you said. Learn to live with it.

I'm just trying to clarify your position.

That is my position and my position has been throughout this thread that we should not vote for the lesser evil. However, Moon is taking my post out of context and trying to paint me as saying so. I was merely pointing out to Syrenn that I wouldn't take McCain over Obama. Simple as that.

What a prevaricating weasel. No wonder you prefer Obama

So you don't think people should vote for Obama OR the republican candidate next time?

Why should we? They haven't given us any reasons to, have they? They seem more worried on staying in power than helping Americans.

That is kind of how I feel, but I would rather have Obama than a republican.
The Tea Party really needs to look at who they are standing up for, and maybe realize they could get more followers if they actually stood up to the people who are actually destroying this country.

Pelosi and Reid are Republicans?

Who knew?

You took my post out of context, pathetic. Not once in this thread did I say that people should support Obama over McCain in a election and not go pick a third party candidate. You're trying to state that is my position when it's not.

I merely used the example of those two candidates, and not including anyone else who didn't have a realistic shot. Simple as that.

This is like asking me whether I prefer Apples or Oranges and saying "Well why don't you like Bananas? I thought Bananas were your favorite fruit!"

So you don't think people should vote for Obama OR the republican candidate next time?

Why should we? They haven't given us any reasons to, have they? They seem more worried on staying in power than helping Americans.

The Tea Party really needs to look at who they are standing up for, and maybe realize they could get more followers if they actually stood up to the people who are actually destroying this country.
thats just it, they ARE

How do we know who the tea party stands up for when they have no leadership?

You took my post out of context, pathetic. Not once in this thread did I say that people should support Obama over McCain in a election and not go pick a third party candidate. You're trying to state that is my position when it's not.

I merely used the example of those two candidates, and not including anyone else who didn't have a realistic shot. Simple as that.

This is like asking me whether I prefer Apples or Oranges and saying "Well why don't you like Bananas? I thought Bananas were your favorite fruit!"

Just more rationalization. You said what you said, and the context was perfectly clear. Like I said, learn to live with it.

Just more rationalization. You said what you said, and the context was perfectly clear. Like I said, learn to live with it.

So you have no real evidence. All you care to do is to take my answer to a question out of context but not show the question. Dishonesty at it's finest.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Doggie, you're just digging yourself into a deeper hole. It's funny - but pathetic.

So you have no real evidence. All you care to do is to take my answer to a question out of context but not show the question. Dishonesty at it's finest.

No real evidence, other than your own words, you mean? :lol:

And I agree, you're being incredibly dishonest here. At least you admit to that.

And I agree, you're being incredibly dishonest here. At least you admit to that.

You're a hack, simple as that. You and Boe both. Not once in this thread did I advocate voting for Obama over McCain and ignoring 3rd party candidates. I was asked why should Obama still be in office. I took that question as saying why not McCain instead. Especially since she also asked me about the 2008 election and why I didn't vote in it. I responded that we should not have McCain or Palin in office because they are worse candidates.

Not once was my opinion in that question asked about whether I support a 3rd party candidate over those two and I never said that one should vote for Obama because he is the lesser evil of those two. Not once. You can't prove it.

Yes he does. Burying his proverbial doggie biscuits all over the board.

You're a hack, simple as that. You and Boe both. Not once in this thread did I advocate voting for Obama over McCain and ignoring 3rd party candidates. I was asked why should Obama still be in office. I took that question as saying why not McCain instead. Especially since she also asked me about the 2008 election and why I didn't vote in it. I responded that we should not have McCain or Palin in office because they are worse candidates.

Not once was my opinion in that question asked about whether I support a 3rd party candidate over those two and I never said that one should vote for Obama because he is the lesser evil of those two. Not once. You can't prove it.
yes, you actually did

:lol:

Yes, I know, more rationalization (and some childish namecalling to boot!). I've posted your own words, so I will just let them speak for themselves.

Forum List

Back