Obama's poll numbers down, Imaginary racism up

but you DID
you did it to me

What are you talking about?

Me and Syrenn were clearly discussing the 2008 election:

Agreed. And all of that makes obama a liar. obama lied about everything to get into office.

There was no hope or change. It was a sham to pull the wool over the eyes of everyone who voted for him. Now he is scrambling to try and keep his office.

So here is the thing, if obama is not different then bush, why should he stay in office? I hate to say it but obama relay is playing the race issue on many levels to save his skin.

1.) Calling Obama a liar makes every politician out there a liar.

2.) Obama is still a better choice than McCain. Obama is still a better choice than Palin. Just because I don't like what Obama is doing doesn't mean I want to put someone who's even worse into office to take his place.

Not once did I advocate to vote for Obama over a third party candidate. Not once.

And then there's this:

1) So your vote for obama is not a vote for obama but a vote against mccain or palin?

[/COLOR]

I didn't vote so my vote wasn't for or against anything. If I could of voted knowing what I know now, I would of voted for a third party or wrote in Mickey Mouse or something along the lines of that.

However, compared to who could of been in office, Obama was the best candidate.

And who could of been in office is referring to the realistic candidates.

I admit if I could of voted in '08, I would of voted for Obama. However, I couldn't and I was given a valuable lesson in election politics.

My point is proven. I made a example using the two realistic candidates and McCain's VP. I did not make a example using third party candidates because they were not going to win. I never said that because of that, you should vote for Obama over a third party candidate.

Not sure how this could become anymore clear.

but you DID
you did it to me

What are you talking about?

Me and Syrenn were clearly discussing the 2008 election:

1.) Calling Obama a liar makes every politician out there a liar.

2.) Obama is still a better choice than McCain. Obama is still a better choice than Palin. Just because I don't like what Obama is doing doesn't mean I want to put someone who's even worse into office to take his place.

Not once did I advocate to vote for Obama over a third party candidate. Not once.

And then there's this:

1) So your vote for obama is not a vote for obama but a vote against mccain or palin?

[/COLOR]

I didn't vote so my vote wasn't for or against anything. If I could of voted knowing what I know now, I would of voted for a third party or wrote in Mickey Mouse or something along the lines of that.

However, compared to who could of been in office, Obama was the best candidate.

And who could of been in office is referring to the realistic candidates.

I admit if I could of voted in '08, I would of voted for Obama. However, I couldn't and I was given a valuable lesson in election politics.

My point is proven. I made a example using the two realistic candidates and McCain's VP. I did not make a example using third party candidates because they were not going to win. I never said that because of that, you should vote for Obama over a third party candidate.

Not sure how this could become anymore clear.
which is exactly what moon pointed out

:rofl:

No. Moon is trying to say I'm a hypocrite because I supposedly wanted Obama in office because I thought he was the lesser evil of the two.

I told you earlier that just because someone is the lesser evil of the two, doesn't mean you should vote for them just because you're looking at those two candidates. I told you earlier if it came down to it, you should vote for Mickey Mouse over the two candidates.

It's the same philosophy I've had throughout this entire thread.

You're making the assumption that because I think Obama is a lesser evil than McCain, that I'm going to vote for Obama. But given the information I know today, I would not.

That has always been my position as I said in my original posts to Syrenn.

There is a difference between believing one candidate is a lesser of the two evils and voting for that candidate.

Do you see the distinction?

No. Moon is trying to say I'm a hypocrite because I supposedly wanted Obama in office because I thought he was the lesser evil of the two.

I told you earlier that just because someone is the lesser evil of the two, doesn't mean you should vote for them just because you're looking at those two candidates. I told you earlier if it came down to it, you should vote for Mickey Mouse over the two candidates.

It's the same philosophy I've had throughout this entire thread.

You're making the assumption that because I think Obama is a lesser evil than McCain, that I'm going to vote for Obama. But given the information I know today, I would not.

That has always been my position as I said in my original posts to Syrenn.

There is a difference between believing one candidate is a lesser of the two evils and voting for that candidate.

Do you see the distinction?
LOL
sheeesh man, own up to your mistake and let it go

This thread title has the words Imaginary racism in it. Within the thread is Imaginary points that people like Moon made up to try and respond to.

People need to make the distinction and stop assuming and in doing so jumping to conclusions. Yes, I called Obama the lesser evil of the two candidates between him and McCain. Yes, I called Obama the lesser evil of the two candidates between him and Palin. However, that doesn't mean I advocated for one to vote for Obama in the election.

I'm merely saying my opinion about them in a comparison between only those two people.

I have made it clear that I believe one should vote third party in 2012 and that one should of voted third party in 2008. Not once did I say vote for Obama because he was the lesser evil of the two.

It is the same philosophy I have shown throughout this thread.

Dive got mad at me because I had pointed out that he was not forced to vote for Bush twice, but rather he could of voted for third party candidates. Dive seems to think that if you don't vote for one of the two mainstream candidates, your vote is essentially wasted. I'm not saying that's a fact, I'm saying that's my conclusion from his posts for earlier. He's entitled to his opinion, however like I said earlier, I think he's wrong.

I'm done trying to explain what should be obvious and clear in this thread. No matter what I say, Boe or Dive or Moon will not change their minds. At this point, they're just going to say NO U no matter how much I explain it.

I'm done with this thread, have fun in the partisan circle jerk Bush voters. :thup:

This thread title has the words Imaginary racism in it. Within the thread is Imaginary points that people like Moon made up to try and respond to.

People need to make the distinction and stop assuming and in doing so jumping to conclusions. Yes, I called Obama the lesser evil of the two candidates between him and McCain. Yes, I called Obama the lesser evil of the two candidates between him and Palin. However, that doesn't mean I advocated for one to vote for Obama in the election.

I'm merely saying my opinion about them in a comparison between only those two people.

I have made it clear that I believe one should vote third party in 2012 and that one should of voted third party in 2008. Not once did I say vote for Obama because he was the lesser evil of the two.

It is the same philosophy I have shown throughout this thread.

Dive got mad at me because I had pointed out that he was not forced to vote for Bush twice, but rather he could of voted for third party candidates. Dive seems to think that if you don't vote for one of the two mainstream candidates, your vote is essentially wasted. I'm not saying that's a fact, I'm saying that's my conclusion from his posts for earlier. He's entitled to his opinion, however like I said earlier, I think he's wrong.

I'm done trying to explain what should be obvious and clear in this thread. No matter what I say, Boe or Dive or Moon will not change their minds. At this point, they're just going to say NO U no matter how much I explain it.

I'm done with this thread, have fun in the partisan circle jerk Bush voters. :thup:
LOL
damn, put down the shovel

btw, i'm not mad, not now or when you did what you did

no. what he means is you are ok with someone voting for obama because he was the lesser of two evils.

Except I'm not okay with that. I said and I quote:

In response to:

So here is the thing, if obama is not different then bush, why should he stay in office? I hate to say it but obama relay is playing the race issue on many levels to save his skin.

Moon took my answer out of context. Simple as that. I was referring to the 2008 election in my response.

Your attempt at rationalization is just making you look like a hypocrite AND a liar. You should stop now.

Remember -- quoting a liberal verbatim is "taking it out of context".

You're just not nuanced enough to understand. :lol:

Oh.Mi.Gawd, Doggie has a near terminal case of last-word-can't-admit-a-mistakism.

So yes, you're okay with Obama in the white house, and you are a hypocrite.

Wrong. That doesn't mean I'm okay with Obama in the WH. I'm simply saying I don't want to put someone (the Republican candidates from the 2008 election, his primary opponent in the general election) who is worse in office. Simple as that.

More rationalizing. You said what you said. Learn to live with it.
I love a good game of "The Liberal Didn't Say What He Said". :lol:

Don't you know? He "misspoke".

I'm waiting for him to use that one. That's been quite popular with inane lefties who don't know that Vietnam is one country and think Arizona doesn't share a border with Mexico.

Not taking sides..period. Have not read the whole thread from the start. But, I can say from experience that I have had my intentions, and my words twisted plenty of times over the years.

Not taking sides..period. Have not read the whole thread from the start. But, I can say from experience that I have had my intentions, and my words twisted plenty of times over the years.
his words were NOT twisted
if you read them you will see

As I said, I am not taking sides. I just know what I have experienced. Saying things...someone else taking it differently than I meant it. And then I ended up in huge fights.
Not necessarily on forums either.

Explain to me exactly what happened...if you don't mind please. Show me the words please.

As I said, I am not taking sides. I just know what I have experienced. Saying things...someone else taking it differently than I meant it. And then I ended up in huge fights.
Not necessarily on forums either.

Explain to me exactly what happened...if you don't mind please. Show me the words please.
you'll have to go back and read

Modbert.....let me try and get this straight in my mind. Here is what I see.....

Dive said he voted for Bush because he was the lesser of 2 evils. You implied that voting for the lesser of 2 evils is wrong. Yet you implied that you would have voted for the lesser of 2 evils and voted Obama over McCain??

Is this what I am seeing??

Obama's Poll Numbers Down, Imaginary Racism Up - HUMAN EVENTS
Coulter again, gets it absolutely right.

The race card is all the loony left has left. They sure can't point to any successes in the two most important issues concerning americans these days, jobs and a failing economy.

We can definitely expect to see more of this imaginary racism bs, post november, after the dem's are thoroughly tossed, and well into the next two years as the end of Obama's failings nears.

Deal 'em up, libs!.......You're not fooling anybody.

So, fox went after....
Rev Wright
Acorn
Van Jones
Ms. Sherrod
NAACP
Next, I am calling Maxine Waters.

Imaginary? Need links to tea bagger signs?

What you and rdean do to each other is your business.

Excellent, thoughtful, insightful retort. You can tell you are a person who never runs from a fight. A person who takes on problems one by one and addresses them with brilliant knowledge and experience.

Its been so fun having these verbal battles with you. Finally a man worthy of my time. :cool:

Forum List

Back