Obama's plan for gun control...

Then let me clarify what I said, they defend the Patriot Act and did right up until Obama extended it.

I have to be honest here, except for the immediate reaction after 9/11 (the time that conservatives and liberals were actually united) I cannot think of anything I would defend Bush about. I'm sure that if pressed or someone said "what about X?" I might come up with something, but truthfully, I wish the Bush years never happened.

Now that being said, it does not mean that I wish Gore had won the 2000 election... far be it from that, but Bush 2 set conservatives back a hell of a long way.

Immie

A lot did I didn't

But, I didn't say you did.

I know I didn't use the word "you" when I responded to your post. I am pretty sure I said "many conservatives". I didn't like the P.A. from the get go. Correction, I said Bush Supporters and I didn't say "you Bush Supporters". ;)

Immie

I know what you said and you did accuse me, I was just clarifying it.

A lot did I didn't

I know I didn't use the word "you" when I responded to your post. I am pretty sure I said "many conservatives". I didn't like the P.A. from the get go. Correction, I said Bush Supporters and I didn't say "you Bush Supporters". ;)

Immie

No, I didn't accuse you of anything. But, maybe you just have a guilty conscious?

In fact, I wasn't thinking about you at all just the myriad of conservatives that supported that piece of shit legislation... and what is really bad is that they supported it, but now bitch and moan about the NDAA.

Immie

Immie

No, I didn't accuse you of anything. But, maybe you just have a guilty conscious?

In fact, I wasn't thinking about you at all just the myriad of conservatives that supported that piece of shit legislation... and what is really bad is that they supported it, but now bitch and moan about the NDAA.

Immie

My apologies I meant to say you did not accuse me.

Immie

Phew! I'm thinking "what the hell? I didn't accuse him of anything".

Apology accepted. Glad that got cleared up.

Immie

Immie

Phew! I'm thinking "what the hell? I didn't accuse him of anything".

Apology accepted. Glad that got cleared up.

Immie
:lol:

Forum List

Back