Obama's pentagon tells recruiters to openly accept homosexuals

From Avert.org:
The most commonly accepted theory is that of the 'hunter'. In this scenario, SIVcpz was transferred to humans as a result of chimps being killed and eaten or their blood getting into cuts or wounds on the hunter. Normally the hunter's body would have fought off SIV, but on a few occasions it adapted itself within its new human host and became HIV-1. The fact that there were several different early strains of HIV, each with a slightly different genetic make-up (the most common of which was HIV-1 group M), would support this theory: every time it passed from a chimpanzee to a man, it would have developed in a slightly different way within his body, and thus produced a slightly different strain.

An article published in The Lancet in 20044, also shows how retroviral transfer from primates to hunters is still occurring even today. In a sample of 1099 individuals in Cameroon , they discovered ten (1%) were infected with SFV (Simian Foamy Virus), an illness which, like SIV, was previously thought only to infect primates. All these infections were believed to have been acquired through the butchering and consumption of monkey and ape meat. Discoveries such as this have led to calls for an outright ban on bushmeat hunting to prevent simian viruses being passed to humans.

Just an "FYI", but soldiers are tested for HIV prior to being deployed overseas.

So aids just pick a certain group of people from out of the blue back in the 80's? Aids was not started with straight people. dick suckers were the people who were first affected with aids.

No, it was monkey meat eaters, not tube steak eaters, that likely caused the simian/human jump of the virus.

So homosexuals are also monkey eaters? The aids Virus didn't start in the hetrosexual it started in the homosexual people. Can you name any non homosexuals who contracted aids when aids first started killing people in America? Lets say up until the late 90's?

According to the survey there are 1.7% homosexual or bisexual men in the military. That is a pretty low number.

Troops speak out on gays serving openly - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times

Among active-duty survey respondents, 2.1 percent identified themselves as gay or bisexual, while 3 percent said they were “unsure” or declined to answer. Women were three times more likely than men to report being gay or bisexual (5.4 percent to 1.7 percent).

Those figures are higher than in the society at large, according to an August 2009 Congressional Research Service Report on “don’t ask, don’t tell,” which estimated 1.6 percent of the population is homosexual.

You believe that poll is accurate?
Under the current law if ONE declared they were they would be discharged.
Is that what you favor, NO gays at all in the military?
The poll was anonymous.

Can you prove that it's not accurate?

I like the current law. Having homosexuals there, only becomes a problem when they are openly homosexual.

You're wrong. Again.

Unless you have a link stating otherwise and not your opinion I am right.
So what group of people in America was the first non group of people to contract aids? Was it a person who sole had hetrosexual relationships? Or was it a person who had homosexual relationships?
Funny thing John homes didn't get aids until he started doing homo pron.

So, somehow your opinion means something? Not quite how it works, brother.

But in terms of the link you're looking for - the post you responded to acurately describes the start of the AIDS virus.

It's easier to spread AIDS through anal sex rather than vaginal - that's why it used to be called GRID (Gay Related Immune Deficiency). But they changed the name when it became clear that "gayness" had nothing to do with the virus.
Notice the date 1989
http://resources.metapress.com/pdf-preview.axd?code=p371135712j541t1&size=largest
This deals solely with homosexuals not hetrosexuals.

Why no warning for the hetrosexuals in India?
Spurt in AIDS cases in gay community
Spurt in AIDS cases in gay community - The Times of India

So aids just pick a certain group of people from out of the blue back in the 80's? Aids was not started with straight people. dick suckers were the people who were first affected with aids.

No, it was monkey meat eaters, not tube steak eaters, that likely caused the simian/human jump of the virus.

So homosexuals are also monkey eaters? The aids Virus didn't start in the hetrosexual it started in the homosexual people. Can you name any non homosexuals who contracted aids when aids first started killing people in America? Lets say up until the late 90's?

Magic Johnson discovered he was HIV-positive in 1990. He's not gay.

I did mention the 90's didn't I? Thats when aids was also found out to be transfred do drug users. Then it jumped to Hetrosexuals.
But the starting point in America was homosexuals.

I did mention the 90's didn't I? Thats when aids was also found out to be transfred do drug users. Then it jumped to Hetrosexuals.

Because 1990 is definitely the "late 90s", right?

Damn dude sorry I wasn't specific enough for you. But Johnson was just the begining

Damn dude sorry I wasn't specific enough for you. But Johnson was just the begining

No, he was just the first famous heterosexual to get AIDS. Not "the beginning".

Explain one thing why was there so many people who were from the homosexual community dying from aids in the early 80's? Not much from the hetrosexuals. links not your opinion

Last edited:

Explain one thing why was there so many people who were from the homosexual community dying from aids in the early 80's? Not much from the hetrosexuals. links not your opinion

I think it's pretty funny that you keep demanding links from me, and offering nothing but your own opinion.

I don't really care enough to continue with this thread.

I think it's pretty funny that you keep demanding links from me, and offering nothing but your own opinion.

I don't really care enough to continue with this thread.

Youi need to go back a few post I provide a couple of links.

Federal Eye - Marine commandant clarifies opposition to 'don't ask' repeal

On Thursday Marine Corp Commandant Gen. James T. Conway also more clearly expressed his opposition to a repeal of the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy Thursday, telling senators he believes the current policy works.

"My personal opinion is that unless we can strip away the -- the emotion, the agendas, and the politics. And ask, at least in my case, do we somehow enhance the war fighting capabilities of the United States Marine Corps by allowing homosexuals to openly serve," Conway told the Senate Armed Services Committee. "And we haven't addressed it from the correct perspective. And at this point I think that the current policy works."

"My best military advice to this committee, to the secretary, and to the president would be to keep the law such as it is," Conway said

And the military obviously thought segregation worked.

An Overwhelming Majority of men feel that black and white soldiers should be separated during and after training

Bigotry has always found a place in the military. The bigots either got over it or got out.

What point are you trying to make? AIDS is a disease spread primarily through unprotected sex. Anyone who has unprotected sex can get this disease.

Gays did not "cause" HIV and AIDS. Yes, gay men in the United States are the primary victims of the disease. And?

Soldiers are tested for HIV prior to deployment regardless of sexual orientation.

You are aware that gays are serving now right? They are allowed to serve in the military...as long as they do it under a different set of rules and regulations than straight people serve under. Your HIV/AIDS argument is a ridiculous canard.

The Marines Do Not want homos in their branch of the service.

To be a Marine you Must have Pride and be Proud to be a Marine.

No man having his fudge packed by another guy can claim he is a man; or have Pride in being a man..

Sure the gays have Gay Pride parades and claim some kind of happiness in being a pervert.

But it is a false pride based on a mental illness.

Gays are Not men anymore. They are some kind of sub human who is No better than an animal.

The Marines Do Not want homos in their branch of the service.

To be a Marine you Must have Pride and be Proud to be a Marine.

No man having his fudge packed by another guy can claim he is a man; or have Pride in being a man..

Sure the gays have Gay Pride parades and claim some kind of happiness in being a pervert.

But it is a false pride based on a mental illness.

Gays are Not men anymore. They are some kind of sub human who is No better than an animal.

Poeversion.gif

Forum List

Back