Obama's pentagon tells recruiters to openly accept homosexuals

Last edited:
Federal Eye - Marine commandant clarifies opposition to 'don't ask' repeal

On Thursday Marine Corp Commandant Gen. James T. Conway also more clearly expressed his opposition to a repeal of the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy Thursday, telling senators he believes the current policy works.

"My personal opinion is that unless we can strip away the -- the emotion, the agendas, and the politics. And ask, at least in my case, do we somehow enhance the war fighting capabilities of the United States Marine Corps by allowing homosexuals to openly serve," Conway told the Senate Armed Services Committee. "And we haven't addressed it from the correct perspective. And at this point I think that the current policy works."

"My best military advice to this committee, to the secretary, and to the president would be to keep the law such as it is," Conway said

And the military obviously thought segregation worked.

An Overwhelming Majority of men feel that black and white soldiers should be separated during and after training

Bigotry has always found a place in the military. The bigots either got over it or got out.

Or stayed in, kept it to themselves, went up the rank structure, and channeled it in other ways...

The Marines Do Not want homos in their branch of the service.

To be a Marine you Must have Pride and be Proud to be a Marine.

No man having his fudge packed by another guy can claim he is a man; or have Pride in being a man..

Sacred Band of Thebes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this group would annilihate any modern day army in hand to hand combat and was made of 150 gay couples

Unless they had the ability to dodge bullets, they can homo away.:eusa_whistle:

On Thursday Marine Corp Commandant Gen. James T. Conway also more clearly expressed his opposition to a repeal of the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy Thursday, telling senators he believes the current policy works.

"My personal opinion is that unless we can strip away the -- the emotion, the agendas, and the politics. And ask, at least in my case, do we somehow enhance the war fighting capabilities of the United States Marine Corps by allowing homosexuals to openly serve," Conway told the Senate Armed Services Committee. "And we haven't addressed it from the correct perspective. And at this point I think that the current policy works."

"My best military advice to this committee, to the secretary, and to the president would be to keep the law such as it is," Conway said

An Overwhelming Majority of men feel that black and white soldiers should be separated during and after training

Bigotry has always found a place in the military. The bigots either got over it or got out.

Moronic comparison.

Black are black because that's their skin color. Homosexuality is a behavior. Why don't you compare them to pedophiles as well. Should they get these rights too?

What ever you say Mr. Poe, whatever you say.

Call it Poe's law, Joe's law, or Mo's law.

The fact remains; gays have given up the "right" to be addressed as Mr., Sir, or any other title that is reserved for a man. :doubt:

Yanno...even though we both agree that homosexuals shouldn't be in the military, you are still a douche bag.

I don't think you should have the right to be addressed as Mr. Sr., or any other title that is reserved for a man.

You are a douche bag. Actually you make me sick.

How can we take you seriously Sunni? What Muslim army can operate efficiently with both Shia and Sunni together?
Religion has warped your brain also.

For any normal American soldier to have to salute and call a homo officer "Sir" is one of the most pathetic things I can think of.

No soldier should ever be put in a position to have to perform this despicable act.

Moronic comparison.

Black are black because that's their skin color. Homosexuality is a behavior. Why don't you compare them to pedophiles as well. Should they get these rights too?

Not very bright are you? I wasn't comparing the color of skin to sexual orientation. I was comparing bigotry to bigotry. Bigots in the military didn't want to desegregate by a large majority...and were supported by the American people by a large margin. Were they justified in their bigotry? You seem to think you are, but you are on the wrong side of history too.

How can we take you seriously Sunni? What Muslim army can operate efficiently with both Shia and Sunni together?
Religion has warped your brain also.

I really don't think he is meant to be taken seriously. He's got to be satirical. Nobody can be THAT extreme.
I am not satirical or extreme at all.

Prop 8's defeat in California and the reinstatement of DADT today.

Just shows that Americans do not want to be around homos or their sick lifestyle..

Forum List

Back