Obama's pentagon tells recruiters to openly accept homosexuals

I just hope they don't throw these young Americans under the bus if they change their minds

a judge ruled that they had to I believe. I don't have an issue with repealing dadt, BUT not right now.

Personally, I think that one judge making a decision like this that in essence forces them to, is not the way it should work, not in this case. Congress and the exec. should decide this.

I just hope they don't throw these young Americans under the bus if they change their minds

That's what I was thinking. I have no problem with them ending DADT, but it seems kinda of irresponsible to be telling them this, and talking about it as if it is a done deal. Before it is. If for some reason the Obama Admin loses in the courts, or can't get it reversed. A lot of Gay soldiers who are inspired to join, or where already and started being open about it. Could have damage done to their lives.

That's what I was thinking. I have no problem with them ending DADT, but it seems kinda of irresponsible to be telling them this, and talking about it as if it is a done deal. Before it is. If for some reason the Obama Admin loses in the courts, or can't get it reversed. A lot of Gay soldiers who are inspired to join, or where already and started being open about it. Could have damage done to their lives.

They're specifically supposed to mention exactly that, when recruiting - "Just so you know, the court case might be overturned, and then we'll have to kick you out again.."

They're specifically supposed to mention exactly that, when recruiting - "Just so you know, the court case might be overturned, and then we'll have to kick you out again.."

cool, I just hope the ones that are already members don't get stung by this. I know the Pentagon has warned them not to talk about it yet, but you know how people are. I am sure some of them are getting excited, and are so sure it will be over turned, that they may be confiding in people. Some of them might get stung for telling the wrong person to soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

cool, I just hope the ones that are already members don't get stung by this. I know the Pentagon has warned them not to talk about it yet, but you know how people are. I am sure some of them are getting excited, and are so sure it will be over turned, that they may be confiding in people. Some of them might get stung for telling the wrong person to soon.

I agree.

You people laugh but you won't laugh if for example, a known homosexual is fragged by his own men or much worse, taken as a trophy by some of the less lenient "evil doers" in Afghainstan etc., paraded around, beheaded and so on. You won't be laughing when Phelps lampoons their deaths and stinks up the town with his nonsense.

You people laugh but you won't laugh if for example, a known homosexual is fragged by his own men or much worse, taken as a trophy by some of the less lenient "evil doers" in Afghainstan etc., paraded around, beheaded and so on. You won't be laughing when Phelps lampoons their deaths and stinks up the town with his nonsense.

However,
I will laugh when all of those things happen to you, cupcake.

Forum List

Back