Obama's pentagon tells recruiters to openly accept homosexuals

You people laugh but you won't laugh if for example, a known homosexual is fragged by his own men or much worse, taken as a trophy by some of the less lenient "evil doers" in Afghainstan etc., paraded around, beheaded and so on. You won't be laughing when Phelps lampoons their deaths and stinks up the town with his nonsense.

However,
I will laugh when all of those things happen to you, cupcake.

Listen you insolent little child, you don't know anything about me or the things I'm capable of so if it pleases you then add more of your pathetic negative feedback, or continue to try and provoke me into a flame war, because in the end you and I both know that you're just a coward hiding behind an anonymous internet in your mommies house hurling insults to someone that if you met in person, well, let's just say your mouth would write a check your ass couldn't cash. Now carry on with your stupid self.

You people laugh but you won't laugh if for example, a known homosexual is fragged by his own men or much worse, taken as a trophy by some of the less lenient "evil doers" in Afghainstan etc., paraded around, beheaded and so on. You won't be laughing when Phelps lampoons their deaths and stinks up the town with his nonsense.

How is the Afghan "evil doer" going to know a soldier is gay?

Sounds like homophobic sour grapes to me. Are you going to throw yourself down on the ground and pound your fists and kick your feet like a spoiled toddler in Toys R Us next?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

And yet every other army in NATO openly allows homosexuals. Are US soldiers less capable than those of other nations?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
a judge ruled that they had to I believe. I don't have an issue with repealing dadt, BUT not right now.

Personally, I think that one judge making a decision like this that in essence forces them to, is not the way it should work, not in this case. Congress and the exec. should decide this.

The military should decide for themselves how and when they implement. You don't force this shit on the military when we're in the middle of some serious shit. We ask these guys to put their lives at risk for us, seems a small thing to repay them by allowing them some discretion on how they run the military. It's not like it's a fucking secret that the Military is a unique culture.

The military should decide for themselves how and when they implement. You don't force this shit on the military when we're in the middle of some serious shit. We ask these guys to put their lives at risk for us, seems a small thing to repay them by allowing them some discretion on how they run the military. It's not like it's a fucking secret that the Military is a unique culture.

If we had let the military decide whether or not to desegregate or allow women to serve...we never would have.

The gay soldiers are putting their lives at risk too, but if THEY are killed in action, their partners don't get to hear about it.

25 other countries lifted their bans without permission from their militaries and...without incident.

Frankly I doubt the percentage of Gays in the military will change much.

Gay men and women have ALWAYS been serving in uniform.

In fact, based on my -admittedly limited-- experience, I think that the percentage of Gays in the military is higher than the percentage of Gays in the civilian world.

I knew plenty of gay sailors and Marines when I served.

Just as with the hetero community some of them were screwups, most were average, and a few truly were outstanding military personnel.

However,
I will laugh when all of those things happen to you, cupcake.

Listen you insolent little child, you don't know anything about me or the things I'm capable of so if it pleases you then add more of your pathetic negative feedback, or continue to try and provoke me into a flame war, because in the end you and I both know that you're just a coward hiding behind an anonymous internet in your mommies house hurling insults to someone that if you met in person, well, let's just say your mouth would write a check your ass couldn't cash. Now carry on with your stupid self.

Good God! Another internet toughie. Everytime someone posts like this, I get this image of a 5'4", 240 lb 35 year old pimple faced adolescent posting from his mother's basement.

a judge ruled that they had to I believe. I don't have an issue with repealing dadt, BUT not right now.

Personally, I think that one judge making a decision like this that in essence forces them to, is not the way it should work, not in this case. Congress and the exec. should decide this.

I see. And you know all about this? You have a dd214? I do. And I believe that all citizens should do some service for their nation, whether military or otherwise, regardless of their sexual orientation, or sex.

It's so pathetic that some Americans feel that they need queers to protect our nation, :(

Sunni, all Americans should feel that it is their duty to protect this nation, regardless of sexual orientation or sex. We really should require that all citizens have 6 months basic military training.

It's so pathetic that some Americans feel that they need queers to protect our nation, :(

Sunni, all Americans should feel that it is their duty to protect this nation, regardless of sexual orientation or sex. We really should require that all citizens have 6 months basic military training.
I agree with the mandatory service part.

But exactly what would you do with flaming 18 year old drag queens?

Actually, CA Girl, this is exactly the time when Homosexuals are accepted in the military..."when we're in the middle of some serious shit". It's afterwards, when manpower isn't so needed that we get kicked to the curb.

I see. And you know all about this? You have a dd214? I do. And I believe that all citizens should do some service for their nation, whether military or otherwise, regardless of their sexual orientation, or sex.

Here we go again.... only those who have served get an opinion. Un-fucking-lucky. I am as entitled to mine as you are to yours.

And.... service should be voluntary..... you don't own anyone else's life but your own.

Forum List

Back