Obama's pentagon tells recruiters to openly accept homosexuals

whats more interesting is that historically gays served the best in the military and were the best military leaders and only in redneck america and backwards arabs countries has it ever become a problem

That is just too fucking moronic. Gays are no better or worse than any other 'label'.

You people laugh but you won't laugh if for example, a known homosexual is fragged by his own men or much worse, taken as a trophy by some of the less lenient "evil doers" in Afghainstan etc., paraded around, beheaded and so on. You won't be laughing when Phelps lampoons their deaths and stinks up the town with his nonsense.

However,
I will laugh when all of those things happen to you, cupcake.

Listen you insolent little child, you don't know anything about me or the things I'm capable of so if it pleases you then add more of your pathetic negative feedback, or continue to try and provoke me into a flame war, because in the end you and I both know that you're just a coward hiding behind an anonymous internet in your mommies house hurling insults to someone that if you met in person, well, let's just say your mouth would write a check your ass couldn't cash. Now carry on with your stupid self.

Is this a taste of what to expect when the gays take over the armed forces through open rebellion?:eusa_pray:

Of course the next possibility is if that gay soldier was your superior, your officer....

For some reason, and I don't know why; fraging was the standard method of revenge on officers. :doubt:

Revenge? Revenge for what? Being gay? Or....even just suspected of being gay?

Are you suggesting that it is appropriate to frag a gay officer? And if you are not suggesting that, what IS the point of you bringing fragging up?

Sunni, all Americans should feel that it is their duty to protect this nation, regardless of sexual orientation or sex. We really should require that all citizens have 6 months basic military training.
I agree with the mandatory service part.

But exactly what would you do with flaming 18 year old drag queens?

If they're on duty, you write em up, naturally.

They're out of uniform.

Look, Sunni, it isn't the openly gay people you need to worry about, usually.

It's the self loathing tortured closeted gays who are over-acting out their false heterosexuality -- usually by being nasty overbearing hyper masculine bullies.

Those tortured motherfuckers are real pricks.

When I was in there were plenty of those types, too.

They were often poppinjays...super military 4.0 pricks.

You could spot 'em because they really gave men who were attractive an especially hard time.

Why?

Becuase they resented the feelings that attractive men evoked in them, that's why.

Those fuckers OUGHT TO be drummed out.

They're the REAL menace to the service.

You live in the real world like I do.
I have investigated over 6000 cases as a private detective since 1979. I have worked with gay lawyers, doctors, politicians, homocide detectives, coroners, medical examiners, expert witnesses of every type imaginable, accountants, former and current military officers, teachers, engineers and every other profession known.
They are no different than any of us here except that they are attracted to the same sex and fall in love with them.

whats more interesting is that historically gays served the best in the military and were the best military leaders
So in essence. you are saying that having your fudge packed is a prerequisite to having excellent leadership and superior military skills?? :cuckoo: :lol:

How old are you? You are very immature.
I never see any objection to lesbians from you.
Why is that?

I agree with the mandatory service part.

But exactly what would you do with flaming 18 year old drag queens?

They're out of uniform.

It's the self loathing tortured closeted gays who are over-acting out their false heterosexuality -- usually by being nasty overbearing hyper masculine bullies.

You could spot 'em because they really gave men who were attractive an especially hard time.

Why?

Becuase they resented the feelings that attractive men evoked in them, that's why.

I have investigated over 6000 cases as a private detective since 1979. I have worked with gay lawyers, doctors, politicians, homocide detectives, coroners, medical examiners, expert witnesses of every type imaginable, accountants, former and current military officers, teachers, engineers and every other profession known.
They are no different than any of us here except that they are attracted to the same sex and fall in love with them.
Did you have to shower with them, and sleep with them?

Why don't we let men shower in the women's showers in the military?

whats more interesting is that historically gays served the best in the military and were the best military leaders and only in redneck america and backwards arabs countries has it ever become a problem

Proof?

You may not have known you were, but you were none the less. Denial ain't just a river...
So what, there also may have been rapists and child molesters in our unit,

But, I can emphatically state that there were NO "known" queers at our firebase.

Besides, a known homo wouldn't have made it past the next firefight. :eusa_angel:
So my statement stands. You served (and showered) with gays. You didn't know they were gay, but they were there.

Gays have been serving in the military since the first caveman tribe through a rock at another caveman tribe.

How would you know if he specifically served with the homosexuals?

The answers is you don't.

Lord oh mighty...not this AGAIN. The showers, really? That's your big issue, the showers? If you have EVER showered in ANY communal shower, you showered with gays. That's a fact, period.

A recent poll of Iraq and Afghanistan vets showed that only 8% of them had to shower in communal showers...and that's in Iraq and Afghanistan. Most barracks don't have communal showers anymore after basic training. You know what would be a lot cheaper than discharging qualified individuals for the consenting adult they sleep with? Shower curtains.

It's all pretty silly to begin with...Gays in the Showers, OH MY!

How would you know if he specifically served with the homosexuals?

The answers is you don't.
It's called statistics. Look into it.

For 20 years I served at units with anywhere from 50 to 1,000 people. I was NEVER the only gay person there...even at the smallest unit.

If you served, you served with gays, period.

THE finest soldier I ever served with, the man who my children owe their very existence to, is a gay man. I served alongside him for over 15 years and didn't even realize he was gay. That's 15 years that he was my friend, my co worker, and a fellow defender of YOUR rights. For 15 years this friend was forced to hide part of his life from me and the rest of our unit. Fifteen years of birthdays,weddings, funerals, anniversaries where this man couldn't bring his partner with him because of some stupid fucking arbitrary rule. Some how I managed to survive countless showers and other situations with him without being ass raped.

Then one day a member of our team just happened to see this man with his partner. We got together and talked about it as a team, including my gay friend. As a UNIT we decided that the Army could go fuck itself we weren't turning our friend in.

It's ridiculous, let them serve. If they violate any other policies throw the fucking book at them.

But , no civilian court should be telling the military what to do, short of SCOTUS of course.

THE finest soldier I ever served with, the man who my children owe their very existence to, is a gay man.
So you had to have a gay man father your children for you??? :eek:

Did you use artificial insemination???

How many years have you been impotent conjob?

And is this the reason that you hate women so much?

yeah, that's what I said:cuckoo:

Can they have new unit banners?

Dan_Choi.JPG

They're out of uniform.

Why?

I see you do not live in the real world also.
Hate to break it to you fella but women have been in the military longer than you have been alive and gays have been in the military FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

Forum List

Back