Obama's pentagon tells recruiters to openly accept homosexuals

It's so pathetic that some Americans feel that they need queers to protect our nation, :(

Sunni, all Americans should feel that it is their duty to protect this nation, regardless of sexual orientation or sex. We really should require that all citizens have 6 months basic military training.
I agree with the mandatory service part.

But exactly what would you do with flaming 18 year old drag queens?

If they're on duty, you write em up, naturally.

They're out of uniform.

Look, Sunni, it isn't the openly gay people you need to worry about, usually.

It's the self loathing tortured closeted gays who are over-acting out their false heterosexuality -- usually by being nasty overbearing hyper masculine bullies.

Those tortured motherfuckers are real pricks.

When I was in there were plenty of those types, too.

They were often poppinjays...super military 4.0 pricks.

You could spot 'em because they really gave men who were attractive an especially hard time.

Why?

Becuase they resented the feelings that attractive men evoked in them, that's why.

Those fuckers OUGHT TO be drummed out.

They're the REAL menace to the service.

It's so pathetic that some Americans feel that they need queers to protect our nation, :(

Sunni, all Americans should feel that it is their duty to protect this nation, regardless of sexual orientation or sex. We really should require that all citizens have 6 months basic military training.
I agree with the mandatory service part.

But exactly what would you do with flaming 18 year old drag queens?

Probably the same thing you'd do with Paris Hilton wannabees.

You may not have known you were, but you were none the less. Denial ain't just a river...
So what, there also may have been rapists and child molesters in our unit,

But, I can emphatically state that there were NO "known" queers at our firebase.

Besides, a known homo wouldn't have made it past the next firefight. :eusa_angel:

you would have shot them in the back....probably. and that makes you a better soldier than them?

you would have shot them in the back....probably. and that makes you a better soldier than them?
Never said that I would have done anything.

I am not that kind of person.

I just would have told the guy to transfer out ASAP.

But, I can assure you that there were other people who wouldn't be as kind as me.. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

yea because forced brainwashing of all citizens is a great way to raise independent thinkers :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Never said that I would have done anything.

I am not that kind of person.

I just would have told the guy to transfer out ASAP.

But, I can assure you that there were other people who wouldn't be as kind as me.. :eusa_angel:

Transfer out during a firefight? seriously?

And as for those "other people who wouldn't be as kind"...you think of THEM as acceptable soldiers?

whats more interesting is that historically gays served the best in the military and were the best military leaders and only in redneck america and backwards arabs countries has it ever become a problem

They've been known to do that after war efforts or just before someone hits their 20th year.

wherever did you get that from?

Being in. And knowing a LOT of gay vets.

really? soooo how does the army navy whomever decide and implement giving someone the bums rush when they are in their 19th year? or 24 , or 28th?

and ever service has a RIF after a war, say the cold war etc. ....its neither a secret or nefarious.

Forum List

Back