Obama's Labor Day Speech: Comes Out Swinging!

Charles...

So its OK for GOP to whine and moan and point fingers huh?

Go blow it out your ass you stankin HACK!

Fuck you I never said it was ok for them to do it either. In fact I said I wished a 3rd party would sweep both Houses.

You are a fucking idiot and you ARE THE HACK!

:cuckoo:

saving the economy from ruin.

REALLY???!!! obama saved the economy from ruin? Wow... you'll have to show me how, because he sure the hell didn't on THIS PLANET.

where was the economy headed before Obama?

gawd, you're a loser

His point Jackass is that we are still heading for ruin. Obama didn't save us from shit. At best he delayed it some and made it MORE SURE to happen in the long run with Massive amount of new debt and debt obligations.

But I would not expect you to be able to wrap your liberal mind around that concept.

REALLY???!!! obama saved the economy from ruin? Wow... you'll have to show me how, because he sure the hell didn't on THIS PLANET.

gawd, you're a loser

His point Jackass is that we are still heading for ruin. Obama didn't save us from shit. At best he delayed it some and made it MORE SURE to happen in the long run with Massive amount of new debt and debt obligations.

But I would not expect you to be able to wrap your liberal mind around that concept.

people with honest differences can agree or argue over how well Obama has done, but to say Obama did not save the economy is to live in a fantasy world.

we are headed for ruin? that is the message I've been getting all day -- while watching FOX News Channel on cable

I listened to his speech today. I would have turned it but the remote was in the living room.

Basically 50% of the speech was Obama bashing and blaming Bush and the Republicans for everything under the sun instead of taking responsibility and leading this great nation from the front.

One of the reasons Obam's numbers are falling so fast and deep is because he doesn't take responsibility. He blames everything on others.

That's not my idea of how a POTUS should lead this nation.

Amen. It is a disgrace that this style of leadership is in charge of our country. it's an obamanation.

, but to say Obama did not save the economy is to live in a fantasy world.

seriously dude, I am certain that there are not three posters here with a better grasp of economics than myself. And I can't figure out what drugs you are on.

There is no evidence that Obama has accomplished any net positives in regard to the recovery and there is no evidence that we would not have been better off if we simply didn't have a president at all for the past two years.

Why are you so certain about things that you clearly don't even understand?

Charles...

Fuck you I never said it was ok for them to do it either. In fact I said I wished a 3rd party would sweep both Houses.

My apologies Charles...I read your statement wrong.

Charles...

My apologies Charles...I read your statement wrong.

you'll have to excuse Charles. He suffers from the vapors whenever Obama and the Democrats are mentioned

Love the Democrats' message:

It's bad, real bad, but it could be so much worse.

Very inspiring.

Last edited:
Oh, how interesting.

What did Barry say he hasn't already said before? Bush and Republicans are responsible and he's gonna spend a shit pot full of money to juice the economy by creating jobs.

In other words, same stuff the friggin' idiot, aided and abetted by friggin' Dimocrat congressional idiots, have been saying now from about Day 1 of Barry's administration.

The whole country has been hearing this stuff and look where it's gotten them. Barry's tanking, Dims are tanking, and they can't figure out why. The dumb a-holes. What's it called again when you do the same thing over and over but expect a different outcome this go-round? Oh, that's right. INSANITY!!!

The swamp gets drained in November!

so attack Obama and other posters personally rather than address the substance? :lol:

and the Obama proposal has not yet been officially unveiled, but the conservative Noise Machine has already started to bleet "baaaaaaaaaad, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad..."

:lol:

Last edited:
Did anybody happen to catch the interviews with average Ohio citizens on CNN this morning?

As one pointed out, Obama had to throw himself in front of a bunch of union workers. He did not have the balls to throw himself in front of non-union citizens. And the person who said it was a democrat.

Obama's toast. November will be the end of his insanity. Even dem talking head pollsters on CNN and MSNBC were predicting this morning that the GOP will take over both the house and senate. Obama had his chance. His proposal to throw even more money at the problem sealed his fate.

The meltdown of these Obamabot clowns come post november elections is going to be a friggin' hoot!

In fact, reading through a few these clowns posts, it becomes quite clear that the meltdown is already beginning.

Funny how the clown now says he's going to throw money at infrastructure. Anyone see the numbers of monies thrown at it in the first stimulus?....Here in so cal, just about every freeway is littered with those ridiculous "project funded by signs"........They've beeen sitting there for almost two years now. No projects started. No workers actually working. Just dead weeds surrounding the bottoms of the sign posts....And those ridiculous signs cost us taxpayers around 6 grand a piece to have them produced and installed. It's a fuckin' joke.

so attack Obama and other posters personally rather than address the substance? :lol:

and the Obama proposal has not yet been officially unveiled, but the conservative Noise Machine has already started to bleet "baaaaaaaaaad, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad..."

:lol:

Well, when Barry talks I take it as official. Quote:

That's why, today, I am announcing a new plan for rebuilding and modernizing America's roads, rails and runways for the long-term.

Over the next six years, we are going to rebuild 150,000 miles of our roads - enough to circle the world six times. We're going to lay and maintain 4,000 miles of our railways - enough to stretch coast-to-coast. We're going to restore 150 miles of runways and advance a next generation air-traffic control system to reduce travel time and delays for American travelers - something I think folks across the political spectrum could agree on.

This is a plan that will be fully paid for and will not add to the deficit over time - we're going to work with Congress to see to that. It sets up an Infrastructure Bank to leverage federal dollars and focus on the smartest investments. It will continue our strategy to build a national high-speed rail network that reduces congestion, travel times, and harmful emissions. It will cut waste and bureaucracy by consolidating and collapsing more than 100 different, often duplicative programs. And it will change the way Washington spends your tax dollars; reforming the haphazard and patchwork way we fund and maintain our infrastructure to focus less on wasteful earmarks and outdated formulas, and more on competition and innovation that gives us the best bang for the buck.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I've heard enough of his new spending scheme. And it sounds a lot like his earlier ones. Spend money we don't have to help the economy, create jobs, yada...yada...yada.

We've listened, we've heard, we've observed. The public hasn't bought it thus far because they've got eyes, ears and brains. And in 56 days they're gonna kick a lot of this clown's bums to the curb. Render him impotent and then send his ass packing next time around for some change we can believe in.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

gawd, you're a loser

people with honest differences can agree or argue over how well Obama has done, but to say Obama did not save the economy is to live in a fantasy world.

we are headed for ruin? that is the message I've been getting all day -- while watching FOX News Channel on cable

I don't know how you can say that on here without some sort of disclaimer that you're joking. You have to be the dumbest cock sucker on the planet if you think obama "SAVED THE ECONOMY."

Here, let me show you something, you IGNORANT SONS A BITCH...

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

... see that? Now look at this...

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

Now PLEASE, explain to me how that SHIT STAIN obama ADDING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF DEBT to our ECONOMY ***SAVED IT***. Sheeeezuz K-riste man... wake the fuck up, bend over, grab your ears and give a quick jerk and pull your HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, dumb mother fucker.

Forum List

Back