Obama's Labor Day Speech: Comes Out Swinging!

:lol:

talking points as if they are your own thoughts and words? :lol:

folks, we have the USMB Manchurian Candidate. :lol:

This from the guy who never had a thought he did no get from Media matters and the Democrat Spin machine.

try refuting a point once in a while and maybe the adults will play with you.

:eusa_shhh:

If you are what qualifies as an adult today son, we have a big ass problem.
Why should I refute anything. I didn't post about the content of this thread I was pointing out how Ironic it is you are accusing others of never having thoughts of their own, when it is painfully clear you never had a thought the Left did not tell you to have. All you do is spew Democrat talking points in every post.

Last edited:
Obama's Labor Day Speech: Comes Out Swinging!

Obama Takes on his GOP Critics in Labor Day Speech

Some asshole conservatives were on television saying blue collar workers are a special interest group Obama is catering to. :evil:

Jobs? WTF are the jobs for, the wealthy, the corporations? Fuck! The conservatives drove the car into the ditch and now they want to take the injured occupants off of life support?

---

The House Republican leader, John Boehner of Ohio, lost no time in responding .. with a RINO Whine.

John Boehner Handed Out Checks From Tobacco Industry On the House Floor

on topic

The Obamabots are like brain dead sheep being lead to the slaughter all the while singing praise to their dear leader.

not a pretty sight.

The Obamabots are like brain dead sheep being lead to the slaughter all the while singing praise to their dear leader.

not a pretty sight.

At least criticize what he said and just don't call names.

Uh, what was it that he said that was so bad?

not a pretty sight.

lol, I will do as I damn well please.
have been for many years to change now..
and when you own the board you can tell us all what to do. not that I would listen.:lol:

Last edited:

not a pretty sight.

please don't feed the troll.

when she posts substance sure, reply, but her troll posts are boring. responding is almost criminal.
:eek:

not a pretty sight.

please don't feed the troll.

when she posts substance sure, reply, but her troll posts are boring. responding is almost criminal.
:eek:

oh boy...here comes the whining..waaaaaa:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone really care what this joke of a President has to say anymore.?

Over 50% of the American people don't as shown in the polls.

So he can come out swinging, dinging or singing for all I care. he is a joke and we are all tired of his Bs already..go back on vacation and stay there.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Obama's Labor Day Speech 2010 (TEXT, VIDEO): President Assails GOP, Promotes Job Creation Program

on the GOP:

"These are the folks whose policies helped devastate our middle class and drive our economy into a ditch. And now they're asking you for the keys back," Obama said.

Republicans made it clear that Obama can expect no help from them.

about the conservative agenda:
"what is it about working men and women that they find so offensive?"

topic...

:eusa_shhh:

:party:

:woohoo:

We'll have a two year lame duck as a president in a couple of months. Its about time. The best thing for this country is a continuous quagmire in the house and senate.

talking points as if they are your own thoughts and words?
folks, we have the USMB Manchurian Candidate.

Do you have any idea who got the most money from Fannie & Freddie for protecting the dems' cash-cows???
Update: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Invest in Lawmakers - OpenSecrets Blog | OpenSecrets
de-Nile is a river. wake the fuck up and smell the coffee. the dems had their shot, they won in 2008 and then they blew it.

10 years of GOP economics and we went into a ditch

GOP, no thank you

Late-2000s recession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol 10 years. You are exposed again. So what you are saying. Is even though Bush was only president for 8 Years. Because the republicans controlled congress for 2 years before that they get 10 years credit I assume.

Funny so how does that work. Clinton gets a pass for those 2 years, and the Dems get a pass for 2 years at the end of Bushes Term and the time they controlled the House before that.

to Sum it up folks he is saying that when you have a Democrat President Like we did for the first 2 years of the 10 years he is referring to. You Blame Congress for the economy. Then when you have a Republican President and a Democrat Congress. Like we had at the end of Bushes term, the last 2 years in the 10 years he is talking about. You blame The President.

Liberal double standard exposed again. Jackass!

Last edited:
Bout damn time Obama starting hitting those weasely RepubliCON$....and HARD!!

Bout damn time Obama starting hitting those weasely RepubliCON$....and HARD!!

Yep I hope he keeps doing it. Because every time he does he loses more support. People are sick and tired of the pointing fingers and ignoring the fact that your own Policies are not working either.

I wish we would wake up on NOV 3rd and find out that a 3rd party controlled Both houses of congress. But that is not in the cards so I will settle for the Republicans. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Charles...

So its OK for GOP to whine and moan and point fingers huh?

Go blow it out your ass you stankin HACK!

Forum List

Back