Obamas "Jobs Bill" is DOA as it should be!!!!!!! Unfu***** believeable

I saw how Fox was covering this. Change the channel, MORON.

The messenger didnt change the facts of the plan you jackass. The nuts and bolts of the plan dont change depending on which channel you watch idiot.

No, they don't, but my guess is CNN didn't cover how this was going to be paid for.

So, was the President deceiving the nation last Thursday when he said this play was going to be fully paid for by the money that was being cut out of government spending by the "Super Committee"? I realize it is wrong to do that, but why was he so deceitful?

Immie

Some liberals dont like to watch Fox because mixed in with their right leaning slant is the truth. They would rather be uninformed and watch a channel that will ignore stories that put Obama in a bad light until the masses that saw it days/weeks earlier ask "why arent you reporting this"

Fox jumps on any preliminary talk to scare the Foxbots. Yesterday you were screaming there was no plan. Now you're screaming about one guy's idea of how it might be paid for. STFU and CHANGE THE CHANNEL, chicken little.

What's wrong with Americans paying for America's success? No one got rich on a desert island. I missed the part when we changed into a third world nation because we just love being a third world nation.

"This is when the Republican Party set its trap. Meeting in closed sessions at the beginning of the Obama regime, the party of tax cuts for the rich, unfunded wars, and the largest deficit in the history of the country redefined itself. It suddenly became the party of deficit reduction through lean government joined to supreme confidence in unregulated financial and corporate markets. It even opposed the bail out of General Motors and Chrysler, though these actions stopped unemployment from reaching a dangerous tipping point, allowed the two companies time to reconstruct themselves, and enabled them to pay back the loans within two years–-creating one of the most successful bailouts in the history of Euro-American economic life." The Contemporary Condition: The Republican Pincer Machine

I've got no problem with him raising taxes. I do have a problem with what appears to have been a lie last Thursday evening. Why didn't he just come out and say, "I'm gonna have to raise your taxes to do so"? Oh, that's right, because he wants to blame Republicans for the failure of his plan. He was being deceitful and that seems to be okay with the left because, after all, you all adore him like he was the Christ child.

Immie

Fox jumps on any preliminary talk to scare the Foxbots. Yesterday you were screaming there was no plan. Now you're screaming about one guy's idea of how it might be paid for. STFU and CHANGE THE CHANNEL, chicken little.

what facts did FOX News and CNBC get wrong? The information came from the White house.

this is pure campaign talk, when it doesn't pass because it is garbage he will blame the conservatives. He would not know a jobs plan if it was surgically attached to his butt.

Well suppose you enlighten us with the rights idea of a job bill.
Give it your best shot.
Since they have taken control of the House, the right wing has put forth not one single jobs bill.
:clap2:

Watch what we tell you. .............for the message we approve or we will cut your brake lines sons of bitches.

Last edited:
Many of those employees probably fall into that 250k group. But hey no biggie lets hit them while they are down.

Uhm, what? You have no proof of that. And even if they were ALL earning over $250K, when they lose their job, then they aren't! They wouldn't be taxed at a higher level. In fact, they would benefit from Obama's job plan because the plan includes more money for the unemployed.

So I guess your assuming that all those people make minimum wage and live next to you in the trailer park? Bold assumption

Many of those employees probably fall into that 250k group. But hey no biggie lets hit them while they are down.

Uhm, what? You have no proof of that. And even if they were ALL earning over $250K, when they lose their job, then they aren't! They wouldn't be taxed at a higher level. In fact, they would benefit from Obama's job plan because the plan includes more money for the unemployed.

So I guess your assuming that all those people make minimum wage and live next to you in the trailer park? Bold assumption

I never said that. Never said anything like it. You can't address what I write so you're going to try and put words in my mouth?

Roughly 2% of households in the U.S. make over $250K. Yet you want us to believe that "many" of these employees fall into that 2%. And you want us to believe it with you offering zero facts to support your assertion.

You're funny.

What's wrong with Americans paying for America's success? No one got rich on a desert island. I missed the part when we changed into a third world nation because we just love being a third world nation.

"This is when the Republican Party set its trap. Meeting in closed sessions at the beginning of the Obama regime, the party of tax cuts for the rich, unfunded wars, and the largest deficit in the history of the country redefined itself. It suddenly became the party of deficit reduction through lean government joined to supreme confidence in unregulated financial and corporate markets. It even opposed the bail out of General Motors and Chrysler, though these actions stopped unemployment from reaching a dangerous tipping point, allowed the two companies time to reconstruct themselves, and enabled them to pay back the loans within two years–-creating one of the most successful bailouts in the history of Euro-American economic life." The Contemporary Condition: The Republican Pincer Machine

are you really that stupid, or are you pretending?
C'mon..Look at his avatar. He is an Obama sycophant.
Obama could walk up to him kick him in the ass with steel toed boots and he would say "Thank you sir. May I have another."

this is pure campaign talk, when it doesn't pass because it is garbage he will blame the conservatives. He would not know a jobs plan if it was surgically attached to his butt.

Well suppose you enlighten us with the rights idea of a job bill.
Give it your best shot.
Since they have taken control of the House, the right wing has put forth not one single jobs bill.
:clap2:
Correct. Because the conservative knows job creation comes from the private sector. Not government programs. Not stupid stimulus crap.
Yes, the GOP has some ideas they want placed in Obama's jobs bill. Will the democrat senate allow this to happen, probably not. This gives the democrats political cover. And jobs or no jobs political cover is all that matters. As long as democrats get to keep their seats, nothing else matters.

I never said that. Never said anything like it. You can't address what I write so you're going to try and put words in my mouth?

Roughly 2% of households in the U.S. make over $250K. Yet you want us to believe that "many" of these employees fall into that 2%. And you want us to believe it with you offering zero facts to support your assertion.

You're funny.

While I dont know about your 2% stat I do know that nearly all Americans buy gas. So lets hit the unemployed and newly unemployed with higher gas and home heating fuel cause that will surely help the unemployed.

Better?

So... losing a job, and going on unemployment, is beneficial?

Really?

You are so totally fucking stupid it is unreal.

WTF happened to 'it's all paid for...every dime'???

lying sack of shit.

Wouldn't raising taxes in order to fund this bill be paying for it? How is that lying? Oh I get it, "paying for it" can only be through cuts that you approve of. So because it doesn't fit what you like it's now a lie. Got it.

So... losing a job, and going on unemployment, is beneficial?

Trust me, the answer to that is NO!

Immie

lying sack of shit.

Wouldn't raising taxes in order to fund this bill be paying for it? How is that lying? Oh I get it, "paying for it" can only be through cuts that you approve of. So because it doesn't fit what you like it's now a lie. Got it.

Actually no, in my humble opinion you are wrong.

I have no problem with the concept of raising taxes in order to help the economy.

I have a problem with the President telling us very clearly that his jobs plan would be paid for by using the dollars that were being cut out of spending by the "Super Committee". The Super Committee is supposed to reduce the deficit not simply reallocate spending.

If Fox and CNBC are correct, then the President flat out lied on Thursday night.

Immie

lying sack of shit.

Actually no, in my humble opinion you are wrong.

I have no problem with the concept of raising taxes in order to help the economy.

I have a problem with the President telling us very clearly that his jobs plan would be paid for by using the dollars that were being cut out of spending by the "Super Committee". The Super Committee is supposed to reduce the deficit not simply reallocate spending.

If Fox and CNBC are correct, then the President flat out lied on Thursday night.

Immie

He actually said that?

I saw how Fox was covering this. Change the channel, MORON.

Well what in the OP is innaccurate? I'm not familiar with the bill but since you're calling the other guy a moron for his interpretation of it, I would assume you are. So those deductions will remain unchanged? No extra tax? Where is he wrong?

Its been anounced that his bill is proposed to be paid through TAX INCREASES 400 billion dollars worth of tax increases on anyone making over 200k a year. Essentially eliminating deductions for ....

healthcare
charity
mortgage
state and local taxes (essentially taxing you twice if this passes)

And raising gas and oil taxes (as if the damn gas wasnt expensive enough as it is)

In early 2009 when the democrats controlled BOTH houses they tried and failed to pass these increases in taxes to pay for Obamacare. Now they plan to try again and blame the gop.

All this doublespeak about taxes is making me dizzy. These very increases were also mentioned as a way to decrease our debt. Obama and his minyons seem to think tax increases are the solution to every problem. NOT ONE WORD ABOUT CUTTING SPENDING

And now word that Bank Of America is planning on firing 30,000 people in the next couple of years. So yea, lets raise all these taxes and see how much further down the rabbit hole we can fall.

The GOP better stand firm!!!

COME ON 2012

Tax Hikes to Pay for Obama's Jobs Plan - Fox News Video - Fox News
If Obama could find a way to make a one dollar per gallon federal gas tax, an increase to 35 or 40% on capital gains, a federal "movement tax" where motorists are taxed based on miles driven by use of GPS tracking devices and increase of corporate income taxes, he'd do it. He'd do it if he could drum up enough class envy support from the Left to get enough votes to keep his seat in the Oval Office, he would do this and much more TO us.
Not needed, just put the tax on the pumps like the Germans do. Those who drive more, pay more.

He doesn't have a plan, this is a set up for campaigning to blame the conservatives for his failure. This guy is a failure a fraud and is unamerican in spades pardon the pun.

Forum List

Back