Obama’s Illegitimate War on Israel

Obama’s Illegitimate War on Israel

- by JEN SHRODER

We try to forget that Obama was born and raised Muslim, named Hussein, (a distinctly Muslim name), Muslim family, Muslim attire, enrolled in schools as Muslim, admits Koranic studies, is described by those who knew him as "previously quite religious in Islam."(1) Obama announced we "are no longer a Christian nation," celebrates Ramadan, ignores the National Day of Prayer, declares Israel settlements as "illegitimate" on the eve of the high holy day of Judaism. Obama has all of Islam applauding, rallying, proclaiming "Our Time has Come" and tyrants expressing hope Obama will remain president forever...

I suppose its disrespectful to say, "If it walks like a duck..."

In 1973, Islam attacked Israel on Yom Kippur. President Obama is following suit with his own Ramadan War on Israel. Oh, wait! Ramadan is a month of peace, right? A month that war is forbidden. UNLESS THE VICTIMS ARE UNBELIEVERS.

The Sira, (2) a sacred book studied by all imams, clerics and mullahs, reveals that when Mohammed's men attacked and killed a caravan of unbelievers on the last day of a sacred month, Allah's response according to Mohammed was, "They will ask you about the sacred month, and war in it....If you have killed in the sacred month, they have kept you back from the way of Allah with their unbelief in him, ..and they will not cease to fight you until they turn you back from your religion if they can" (Sira:425, 426) And so Allah sanctioned slaughtering on sacred months as Mohammed's men were excused.

The Quran / Koran instructs Islam to follow the Life of Mohammed. The Sira is accepted throughout the Middle East as the oldest and most accurate account of that life and it sanctions murder and deception as long as it furthers the cause of Allah.

Obama studied Islam. The West does not. The greatest propaganda machine in all of mankind's history has been the marketing of Islam as peaceful. We are flooded with that claim in our schools, in the media and from the White House. Most of us believe it even as entire nations are being systematically slaughtered in the name of Allah.

Israel's Rights to her Homeland

Obama's "illegitimate settlements" indeed! Israel's rights to her homeland are archaeological, historical, Biblical. (3) The Jews were ousted by the Greeks and the land became the most desolate spot on earth. The Jews came back and BOUGHT it when Great Britain controlled it, they paid for all of it including Jordan and the mountains of Israel. But then under Arab pressure, the deal was reversed and Israel only received 23% of what they paid for. Yet the Jews continued to purchase it independently. Israel is the only nation that can prove by land titles and deeds that they OWN the land, five-times what they have, paid twice over, for what was theirs in the first place. Testimony before the Royal Commission on January 12, 1937 proves the private purchases were recognized.

"The Lord said to Abram, "Lift up now your eyes, and look from the place where you are northward, and southward, and eastward and westward: for all the land which you see, to you will I give it, and to your seed forever." (Gen 13)

There was never a nation of Palestine, it is only the location swarmed by various peoples after the Jews made it lush again. Now what small percentage the Jews have left, Obama is calling "illegitimate."

Where is that birth certificate again, Hussein?

Israel has one. You won't show us yours.

Political Feedback of Obamas UN Speech:

"We continue to emphasize that America does not accept the legitimacy of continued Israeli settlements (in the West Bank) ...We know the future will be forged by deeds and not simply words. Speeches alone will not solve our problems. It will take persistent action. So for those who question the character and cause of my nation, I ask you to look at the concrete actions we have taken in just nine months." Muslim representatives thundered in applause.

(Shudder) What are we forging by Obama's deeds?

Steve Hayes of "The Weekly Standard" assessed the Obama administration as wanting to "elevate the United Nations and make it a serious global policy-making body. "You have Muammar Qaddafi, a rogue dictator, a crazy man, speaking -- supposed to speak for 15 minutes, ends up speaking for some 90 minutes, filled with untruths, half-truths, complete nonsense. The United Nations was never able to enforce its resolutions on Iraq. It is not able to enforce its resolutions on Iran. It is not even able to keep Muammar Qaddafi from talking for more than 15 minutes. I think it was a dangerous speech in many ways."

Charles Krauthammer, noted political analyst said, "Obama's speech is alarming because it says the United States has no more moral right to act or to influence world history than Bangladesh or Sierra Leone. It diminishes the United States deliberately and wants to say that we should be one nation among others, and not defend the alliance of democracies that we have in NATO, for example, or to say as every president has said before Obama that we stand for something good and unique in the world.

"When Obama talked about how he had reversed the course of America and how those who doubt our character ought look at our actions, among the actions he cited was our joining the U.N. Human Rights Council, which is led by the worst human rights violators on the planet. It is an Orwellian, farcical organization. The idea that we should be on it is regrettable, but the idea that we should be boasting about it as an American achievement is a scandal." (4)
Rush Limbaugh was livid and said, "He talked about Israeli occupation, the 'illegitimacy of the continued settlements.' Barack Obama is deconstructing the United States of America, internally and now externally in terms of foreign policy...He just ripped this country to shreds. He ripped Israel to shreds. He's promised we're no longer going to be a superpower...He talks about a New World Order, and a New World Order is him. Obama is bigger than his country; he's bigger than the presidency; he is the world. He delivered the United States of America to global powers today, just handed us over on a silver platter without a gunshot, without a shot being fired."

In a proclamation of warm wishes to Israel and Yom Kippur, Sarah Palin said, "A speech was given at the United Nations General Assembly yesterday that was full of hateful anti-Semitic rhetoric. It was a shameful display before a body whose very charter is premised on the need for co-operation and harmony in pursuit of peaceful co-existence between nations. Such talk was especially abhorrent coming as it did during the Jewish High Holidays. The world community must speak with one voice in declaring anti-Semitism and all forms of intolerance and racism utterly unacceptable. There is no place in the community of peace-loving nations for those who traffic in hate or deny the terrible atrocity of the Nazi Holocaust."(5)

But Sarah, those are Obama's buddies.

It's not certain whose speech she was condemning, but Obama "emphasized" which side he is sitting on. And he is claiming America sits with him.

America has THREE branches of government, Legislative, Judicial and Executive. Obama sounds more like a dictator, confident of his singular control, and has been assuring ISLAM we are one with them.

Obama said, "We are no longer a Christian nation." It didn't take long for him to ring in his favored replacement. During his campaign, Obama talked about "my Muslim faith" and then claimed it was a gaffe. In light of recent news, the "hope and change" hes reaching for, even his staunchest defenders have to be taking a second look.
YouTube - obama muslim gaffe

Will anyone still defend Obamas HUGE Islamic insult of displaying the heels of his shoes while talking with Benjamin Netanyahu, prime minister of Israel in an official White House-released photo? That's a cultural insult little known in the West. Obama's heels were posed dead-on into the camera, why the detail of talking with Netanyahu if it was so innocent? Answer. It wasn't. This is our intelligent president, remember? The one who bows to Saudi kings.(6)

WE THE PEOPLE are getting fed up with Obama dictating who we are, apologizing for us to pseudo-human-rights thugs and tyrants, and doing everything he can to destroy what was once a great nation.

The only hope I have is in my Lord and Savior. Pray for Israel and pray that Obama fails with his changes. I don't want my future granddaughters forced to wear Obama burqas.

More importantly, I don't want to be counted as a people against Israel. That's a cup of trembling (7) I pray none of us will have to drink.

Backup:

1.Obamas Muslim childhood Barack Obama's Muslim Childhood :: Daniel Pipes
2.Sira Mary Habeck method of Muhammad
3.Seven Reasons Israel has a Right to Her Land Seven Reasons Israel has a Right to Their Land - U.S. Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla) - Mollys Cannons Political Forums
4.Fox News Special Report with Bret Baier 'Special Report' Panel Rates Obama's U.N. Speech - Special Report w/ Bret Baier - FOXNews.com
5.Sarah Palins Warm Wishes on Yom Kippur Sarah Palin on Yom Kippur..... "may G-d Bless the Jewish people" - Atlas Shrugs
6.Rush Limbaugh login
7.Cup of trembling Zech 12 - Passage*Lookup - King James Version - BibleGateway.com

MichNews.com Obama’s Illegitimate War on Israel
Molly's Cannons - Obama’s Illegitimate War on Israel
Obama's illegitimate war on Israel
Obama's Illegitimate War on Israel
Obama’s Illegitimate War on Israel || Pro-Life Blogs Feed Aggregator

Also at Israeli news sites, Ramadan news sites...

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or save you the time and post it in the flame zone :rolleyes:

did obama strangle kittens while reading this to kindergardeners?

This thread is a great example of why I enjoy chasing dogma junkie xtians like a roman lion.

seriously. the amount of fail in the op is enough to choke the turtle that the earth sits on.

and yet, you can't quite point anything out as false...

:doubt:

I've never met a Muslim I didn't like.
I'll change that, Insha'Allah.

I just think any freedom-loving American that chooses to embrace Islam has no clue what they just bought into, probably because they thought what they teach us in public school has some kind of truth in it.
I think you're an idiot who has consistently shown that she's in no position to judge Islam. As if your hopeless ignorance regarding my religion wasn't bad enough, you're a complete fruitbar in your own religious beliefs and are more fanatically devoted to Israel than any Jew I know. One of my closest friends is a Jew whose family has a history of service in the IDF; he agrees that the settlements are illegitimate and explained that they're populated almost entirely by virulently racist religious fanatics. Of course you support them. :lol:

Let's see...I post facts, you post personal attacks

and people make up their own minds

(or shut their eyes and pretend all is peaceful)

to each his own

Let's see...I post facts, you post personal attacks
Slow your roll, sister. I've refuted your nonsense before and will again if you find yourself able to put forth a coherent argument. It would take at least a day or two to unravel the tangled mess of fallacies in the OP.

and people make up their own minds
Notice how most of the forum seems to detest you. The five or so posters who don't have about thirty IQ points between them. People make up their own minds indeed.

Last edited:
The Sira, a sacred book studied by all imams, clerics and mullahs,

JenT, as soon as I started to read the OP

I immediatly knew it was full of nonsense.

One of the first sentences was:

"The Sira, a sacred book studied by all imams, clerics, and mullahs"

I have never heard of this book, and I doubt that Kalam has either.

After reading that bogus statement, The whole post went down hill rapidly.

JenT, you like to state you only post facts.

But this is just another example that you mainly post pure idiotic trash. :evil:

Last edited:

She means "Sirat Rasul Allah," which simply means the life of the Messenger of God. She is referring to Ibn Hisham's version of Ibn Ishaq's biography of Muhammad (SAW), which she insists is a holy book. She's a complete moron. :rofl:

She means "Sirat Rasul Allah," which simply means the life of the Messenger of God. She is referring to Ibn Hisham's version of Ibn Ishaq's biography of Muhammad (SAW), which she insists is a holy book. She's a complete moron. :rofl:

LOL!!! so that's what the OP was refering to.

Thanks Kalam

I have it setting right here in front of me.

But the shortened name, and calling it a "holy" book, is what threw me of track :lol:

This thread is a great example of why I enjoy chasing dogma junkie xtians like a roman lion.

seriously. the amount of fail in the op is enough to choke the turtle that the earth sits on.

Somehow I think you have seriously insulted Roman lions...

I just think any freedom-loving American that chooses to embrace Islam has no clue what they just bought into, probably because they thought what they teach us in public school has some kind of truth in it.

JenT, you don't have a clue.

I converted to Islam almost 9 years ago.

I am a freedom loving American and and a veteran.

Who went into Islam with my eyes wide open , and have been happy ever since.

btw I was never taught anything about Islam in school. Nothing, zero, zilch........

The Sira, a sacred book studied by all imams, clerics and mullahs,

JenT, as soon as I started to read the OP

I immediatly knew it was full of nonsense.

One of the first sentences was:

After reading that bogus statement, The whole post went down hill rapidly.

JenT, you like to state you only post facts.

But this is just another example that you mainly post pure idiotic trash. :evil:

Since you don't seem to be able to manage a quick "google" then I'm not surprised you joined a religion without knowing that much about it.

Last edited:

This from the man who writes his own definitions of terms and clings to them no matter what...

You might want to repackage whatever it is you believe, Kalam, it seems you've created your own religion much like Muhammed did. Have you had any seizures in caves lately? If so, you might really have something there...

Since you don't seem to be able to manage a quick "google" then I'm not surprised you joined a religion without knowing that much about it.

I find it hilarious that, in your world, you know more about Islam than a devout Muslim does.

I find it hilarious that, in your world, you know more about Islam than a devout Muslim does.

From previous posts, Kalam, and the way you flat out deny what is proven 5 ways from Sunday, I think it's more like I know more about Islam than a certain devout Muslim trying to pretend it's a peaceful religion, will admit.

The exact degree of ignorance v. deception is known only by that man.

From previous posts, Kalam, and the way you flat out deny what is proven 5 ways from Sunday,
You've been unsuccessful in demonstrating anything apart from your own abject stupidity. Feel free to link to any thread in which you believe you've proved your point. Have you already forgotten how you hilariously attempted to claim that "halal" referred to killing apostates? :lol:

I think it's more like I know more about Islam than a certain devout Muslim trying to pretend it's a peaceful religion, will admit.
Your "knowledge" of Islam may impress your fellow sideshow freaks, but as we've seen, you'll always find yourself unfit to hold a candle to a practicing Muslim or anybody with a shred of credibility. My claim has never been that Islam is "peaceful." Islam is just and realistic.

I detect high levels of ignorance in your sector. Frankly, I don't believe you're intelligent enough to successfully deceive anybody.

I'm not surprised you joined a religion without knowing that much about it.
JenT, for being such a strong Christian as you claim.

You really have a rude and nasty disposition.

JenT, I spent several weeks intensely studying Islam, reading the Quran, visiting mosques, and talking to Imams, before I converted to Islam.

It wasn't a snap decision.

And for you to imply different is just a bare faced lie :evil:

From previous posts, Kalam, and the way you flat out deny what is proven 5 ways from Sunday,
You've been unsuccessful in demonstrating anything apart from your own abject stupidity. Feel free to link to any thread in which you believe you've proved your point. Have you already forgotten how you hilariously attempted to claim that "halal" referred to killing apostates? :lol:

Lemme get this straight, this 17 year old girl must have come to this messageboard, saw my definition and then announced in the news:

"I'm a Christian, and my parents are Muslim. They are extremely devout," she said. "They threatened to kill me. … You guys wouldn't understand. Islam is very different than you guys think. They have to kill me. My blood is now halal, which means that because I am now a Christian, I'm from a Muslim background, it's an honor. If they love God more than me, they have to do this. I'm fighting for my life. ..."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1449397-post600.html

WOW I had no idea I had such influence...:eusa_whistle:

I think it's more like I know more about Islam than a certain devout Muslim trying to pretend it's a peaceful religion, will admit.
Your "knowledge" of Islam may impress your fellow sideshow freaks, but as we've seen, you'll always find yourself unfit to hold a candle to a practicing Muslim or anybody with a shred of credibility. My claim has never been that Islam is "peaceful." Islam is just and realistic.

Oh so you agree anyone who leaves Islam should be slain, okay then...

I detect high levels of ignorance in your sector. Frankly, I don't believe you're intelligent enough to successfully deceive anybody.

once again, fact v. personal attacks

knock yourself out Kalam, kind of lines up with the belief system, Islam tried to rewrite the Old Testament too, so, at least you're consistent

I'm not surprised you joined a religion without knowing that much about it.
JenT, for being such a strong Christian as you claim.

You really have a rude and nasty disposition.

JenT, I spent several weeks intensely studying Islam, reading the Quran, visiting mosques, and talking to Imams, before I converted to Islam.

It wasn't a snap decision.

And for you to imply different is just a bare faced lie :evil:

The thing is, I've heard what is said about Islam in America...and somehow that doesn't line up with what is taught in countries where Islam is the majority. All the killings and beheadings and cutting off of body parts per Sharia law per the Quran...

It all follows the method of Muhammed, Sunniman, come in peace at first...I think you probably bought into it during the peaceful introduction, and I have no doubt they told you how peaceful it is, that is said everywhere. Buying into the American version of it is totally understandable. But it's the predecessor to something else, just look at France and all the nations where Islam is gaining the majority and starting to put political pressure to have Islamic laws imposed.

And if you want to believe that, fine, but if you don't mind, I'd like to post what is in the news sometimes. That it doesn't really line up with what you apparently have been told might give you a clue.

Lemme get this straight, this 17 year old girl must have come to this messageboard, saw my definition and then announced in the news:
As I said, halal literally means "permissible" and is used almost exclusively to food that conforms to Islamic dietary standards. :lol:

Feel free to look it up in any Arabic-English dictionary. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

Oh so you agree anyone who leaves Islam should be slain, okay then...
Non sequitur. Did you set out with the intention of confirming all the insults I've directed at your intelligence? You're doing one hell of a fine job.

once again, fact v. personal attacks
You'd do well to start viewing this as a conflict between idiocy and competence. In most of our discussions, I seem to have the market cornered on facts. Keep in mind that this is only because you insist on spreading misinformation and refuse to accept reality.

knock yourself out Kalam, kind of lines up with the belief system, Islam tried to rewrite the Old Testament too, so, at least you're consistent
The Old Testament is a heap of genocidal nonsense. Islam is entirely above the OT and merely pays homage to earlier monotheists by using them to illustrate moral concepts.

Obama’s Illegitimate War on Israel ? What war? Does not JenT know it takes an act of Congress to declare war. We have been at peace since the end of WW II.:lol:

Perhaps she/he means war as in war on drugs, war on poverty, war on etc.,etc., etc.

Is it not interesting how others can fornicate our language.

It's people like you that either are downright decietful or are to dumb to realize that one does not have to "declare" war to wage war on a country. In fact, you don't have to use a gun (< I know, scary word to some) much less a fork or spoon to destroy an entire nation either. Paris fell to Hitler in WWII without a single shot fired and Hitler corupted the minds of an entire nation through textbooks and propoganda not weapons.

Obama’s Illegitimate War on Israel ? What war? Does not JenT know it takes an act of Congress to declare war. We have been at peace since the end of WW II.:lol:

Perhaps she/he means war as in war on drugs, war on poverty, war on etc.,etc., etc.

Is it not interesting how others can fornicate our language.

funny how Congress hasn't declared war since 1941 and yet the US has fought in how many wars since then?

Forum List

Back