Obama's illegal alien aunt zeituni dead at 61

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This was prolly the most hated woman in america. A few years back she said america had an obligation to let her stay and give her welfare.

Obama aunt who stayed in US illegally dies at 61 - Washington Times

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

BOSTON (AP) - President Barack Obama’s aunt Zeituni Onyango, who was denied asylum in the United States but stayed illegally for years, died Tuesday at age 61.

Onyango, whose immigration status was reported by The Associated Press days before Obama’s election in 2008, had been treated in recent months for cancer and respiratory problems, Cleveland attorney Margaret Wong said. She died in a Boston rehabilitation center, said Wong, who represented her in her immigration case.

Onyango, a half-sister of Obama’s late father, moved from Kenya to the U.S. in 2000 and was denied asylum by an immigration judge in 2004. She remained in the country illegally, living in Boston public housing.

She finally was granted asylum in 2010 by a judge who said she could be in danger if she returned to Kenya because of her relationship with Obama.

• Banned
Worse yet, the Prez let her stay. So much for the "rule of law." Whatever the case ... may she rest in peace.

Of course he let her stay. She had been on welfare for years and when exposed as illegal, she should have been deported immediately. She was not a working illegal, just a bum mooching off america. But obozo let her stay. Sort of thing romney should have pounded on in 2012 but of course the coward didn't.

Obama's illegal alien aunt zeituni dead at 61

This was prolly the most hated woman in america. A few years back she said america had an obligation to let her stay and give her welfare.

Hated by 14 mutts and, no she didn't.

I wonder if the mulatto messiah will stop his golf and fund raising long enough to go to the funeral. Any bets?

Why does a mulatto like you hate another one. Silly.

You got it wrong jakey, I just believe in accurate descriptions, after all he isn't black, he is mulatto. But I don't hate the slime ball because of that, I hate all communist mother fuckers equally and in my opinion he fits that bill.

What does this have to do with Obama? She was half sister of Obama's father who abandoned him in infancy.

Last edited:
You, ShitsSpeedos, are a despicable human being...

Me too, I think her nephew should pay all of her medical bills and reimburse MA for her welfare benefits since he was cited as the reason she could stay.

Last edited:
We won't have to support her anymore. Now if the alcoholic uncle would kick off that would be another leech gone.

I wonder if the mulatto messiah will stop his golf and fund raising long enough to go to the funeral. Any bets?

Why does a mulatto like you hate another one. Silly.

You got it wrong jakey, I just believe in accurate descriptions, after all he isn't black, he is mulatto. But I don't hate the slime ball because of that, I hate all communist mother fuckers equally and in my opinion he fits that bill.

That was not the point.

Why does a mulatto fascist like you criticize another mulatto fascist?

Political spite is no reason to dance on the grave of someone who was not a significant political figure. There is plenty of room to disagree with obama on, well, everything, and to point out the corruption involved in a relative of the President shirking our immigration laws in letter and spirit, while still retaining a degree of class and basic human decency.

Aunt Zuchini?

Looks like she finally got Squash-ed ...
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
You, ShitsSpeedos, are a despicable human being...

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Even you know it's indefensible for illegals to invade our country and then collect welfare.

We won't have to support her anymore. Now if the alcoholic uncle would kick off that would be another leech gone.

Amazing isn't it.? Our president also has an illegal alien uncle in the country.!! He was ordered to leave 20 years ago and simply refused. He was convicted of DUI a couple years back which makes him a convicted violent drug criminal and public menace. But obama lets him stay too.

She was a wonderful woman

Sad to see her pass

Forum List

Back