Obama's hope and change? The real facts of the Stimulas.

WOW--wonderful answer. So your people get an $8000 tax "credit"--keeping you employed in the real estate market. Where do you suppose that $8000 credit comes from? Ever hear the term paying Peter with Pauls money?

Now--if Obama would just give people a tax credit for hiring an electrician--I might be able to say--"he saved my job too"--LOL!

Funny you should say that.

We just had to hire an electrician to fix a house one of my young couples bought.

So the stimulus helped the electrician too.

When demand collapses, the government has to kick in stimulus. If they don't, deflation develops and a depression is the result.

But the right will attack anything that moves, no matter how good it is for the country.

Wait ... you think inflation is a good thing?

I suggest you do a little reading on how the great depression came about.

The government had to step in to save the country from total economic collapse.

We just had to hire an electrician to fix a house one of my young couples bought.

When demand collapses, the government has to kick in stimulus. If they don't, deflation develops and a depression is the result.

But the right will attack anything that moves, no matter how good it is for the country.

you don't know what your talking about, you dumb fuck.

So then having the dollar so weak that it takes hundreds to pay for a loaf of bread like in Russia or Japan is better than only half a dollar for that same loaf?

Of course if you aren't really spending your money I guess it's okay.

So then having the dollar so weak that it takes hundreds to pay for a loaf of bread like in Russia or Japan is better than only half a dollar for that same loaf?

Chrissy is too stupid to understand the effects of inflation. you know, like Hitler's rise to power... little things like that.

None of us is spending our own money. The government issues the money.

Haven't you noticed?

Haven't you noticed?

We've noticed you're a partisan hack and daft ****.

I suggest you do a little more reading on how the Great Depression came about. I'd recommend America's Great Depression by Murray Rothbard and The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Great Depression and the New Deal by Robert Murphy. You can find Rothbard's book online for free at Ludwig von Mises Institute - Homepage.

I suggest you do a little more reading on how the Great Depression came about. I'd recommend America's Great Depression by Murray Rothbard and The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Great Depression and the New Deal by Robert Murphy. You can find Rothbard's book online for free at Ludwig von Mises Institute - Homepage.

Leveraged purchases of stocks caused the great depression, the same thing happened this time with derivatives.

The government had to step in then, and they had to step in now.

Uncle Al wont approve.

Haven't you noticed?

You have absolutely no, zero, zilch, nada, understanding of how money works ... do you?

Leveraged purchases of stocks caused the great depression, the same thing happened this time with derivatives.

the derivatives and repealing of Glass Steagall happened under Clinton. the ones responsible now work in Obama's administration. namely Rubin and Summers. But of course you'll defend Clinton and Obama.

Wow ... just fucking wow ...

... I gave you the benefit of the doubt way too long Chris ... just ... wow ...

That brain cell must have been lonely for a long time.

No.

The Federal Reserve's policy of keeping interest rates artificially low is the prime reason for both the Great Depression and our current downturn, and government intervention only prolongs the agony.

Last edited:

Uncle Al wont approve.

Who?

Uncle Al wont approve.

Who?

Al Gore ... Chris' savior and great prophet.

There are five military bases here. Most of my buyers are young military first time home buyers. Nice young couples who the stimulus has helped get started.

Really?

So you can insult the military and still take their money and con them into buying from you .... yet just recycling a few cans lets you sleep at night.

I never insulted the miltary.

And don't insult what I do.

I work seven days a week to pay for healthcare for my GF and keep us afloat. I never have a day off.

At more than 20 posts per day, I'd say you have plenty of spare time on your hands. I doubt you're working that hard Chris.

Forum List

Back