Obama's hope and change? The real facts of the Stimulas.

I sell houses to young couples in the military. They would not be buying without the $8,000 tax credit.

My God, you guys are dumb as a box of rocks.

You sell only to military ... hmm?

Good point. He pisses on them all over this board and then in the real world he sucks up to them so they'll buy from him. What a fucking chickenshit.

Come on down here, punk.

I'll show you what a chickenshit you are.

Right... sounds like you do something totally useful if you need a bail out to justify your jobs existance.

Why dont you find a job where you arent wasting someone elses money.

I sell houses to young couples in the military. They would not be buying without the $8,000 tax credit.

There are five military bases here. Most of my buyers are young military first time home buyers. Nice young couples who the stimulus has helped get started.

There are five military bases here. Most of my buyers are young military first time home buyers. Nice young couples who the stimulus has helped get started.

Really?

So you can insult the military and still take their money and con them into buying from you .... yet just recycling a few cans lets you sleep at night.

Really?

So you can insult the military and still take their money and con them into buying from you .... yet just recycling a few cans lets you sleep at night.

I never insulted the miltary.

And don't insult what I do.

I work seven days a week to pay for healthcare for my GF and keep us afloat. I never have a day off.

When half your sales come from the stimulus package, then the stimulus package has saved your job.

The stimulus package definitely saved my job.

Right... sounds like you do something totally useful if you need a bail out to justify your jobs existance.

WOW--wonderful answer. So your people get an $8000 tax "credit"--keeping you employed in the real estate market. Where do you suppose that $8000 credit comes from? Ever hear the term paying Peter with Pauls money?

Now--if Obama would just give people a tax credit for hiring an electrician--I might be able to say--"he saved my job too"--LOL!

Really?

I work seven days a week to pay for healthcare for my GF and keep us afloat. I never have a day off.

Uh, you have insulted the military many times, dickmouth.

Umm--I live near Fort Carson, CO--most of the "young military families--as you stated "rents" here--because they never know when they're going to be stationed somewhere else. They don't want to be stuck with a home to sell if they get orders to move.

Nice try--but I really don't believe your story or your Obamanomics hype.

Last edited:

Really?

Never have a day off ... but you are posting here almost all day?

Your a con artist, haven't met a sales rep that isn't. That's the job, bilk people into buying something more expensive, even if they have to spend money that they don't have.

This entire stimulus package was a joke. It's not so much that Obama had an agenda; he just didn't understand the complexity of it all, and he thought doing something was better than doing nothing. The real problem is that Obama is in over his head. Actually, I think McCain would have had the same problems. The only one that had a clue was Romney, but he's a Morman. Can't have no Morman's running this country, lol.

There was a very simple solution that would have cost much less than the so called stimulus they put forth. All they had to do was create a tax credit similar to the housing credit, except make it for the purchase of a new car. A $5000 to $7500 credit toward the purchase of a new car would have saved both Chrysler and GM, and it would have helped the other car companies too. Less jobs would have been lost, more money would be moving through the system, more taxes would be collected, and overall, the economy wouldn't be in as bad of shape. That is not to say everything would have been great or that the recession could have been avoided, but its impact certainly could have been lessened.

But then again, maybe I'm just full of it. I'm not a financial guru like those people in Washington, so maybe my idea is just a bunch of hot air.

What clue did Romney have? He didn't see this coming any more than McCain or Obama did.

WOW--wonderful answer. So your people get an $8000 tax "credit"--keeping you employed in the real estate market. Where do you suppose that $8000 credit comes from? Ever hear the term paying Peter with Pauls money?

Now--if Obama would just give people a tax credit for hiring an electrician--I might be able to say--"he saved my job too"--LOL!

Funny you should say that.

We just had to hire an electrician to fix a house one of my young couples bought.

So the stimulus helped the electrician too.

When demand collapses, the government has to kick in stimulus. If they don't, deflation develops and a depression is the result.

But the right will attack anything that moves, no matter how good it is for the country.

When half your sales come from the stimulus package, then the stimulus package has saved your job.

Then they shouldn't be buying a house, they should be renting.

Obama repackages stimulus plans with old promises - Yahoo! News

They now are admitting their estimates were overestimated.

I love how now he is not going to create jobs he is gonna save them. How exactly does one prove they "saved" a job?

At the expense of somebody else's job.

Hardly.

Funny you should say that.

We just had to hire an electrician to fix a house one of my young couples bought.

So the stimulus helped the electrician too.

When demand collapses, the government has to kick in stimulus. If they don't, deflation develops and a depression is the result.

But the right will attack anything that moves, no matter how good it is for the country.

Wait ... you think inflation is a good thing?

Really?

Your a con artist, haven't met a sales rep that isn't. That's the job, bilk people into buying something more expensive, even if they have to spend money that they don't have.

his parasitic behavior could help cause another economic meltdown.

Hardly.

Really? Where did the stimulus money come from then? The government either borrowed, taxed, or inflated. In scenario one people are going to be taxed for it eventually, in scenario two they're being taxed, and in scenario three their currency loses value and can buy less. That means that the people have less wealth and some other industry is going to suffer for that. Maybe the tax that paid for your share of the stimulus would have went to buying a book or even a home. That means the bookseller or the other realtor lost business.

Hardly.

Really? Where did the stimulus money come from then? The government either borrowed, taxed, or inflated. In scenario one people are going to be taxed for it eventually, in scenario two they're being taxed, and in scenario three their currency loses value and can buy less. That means that the people have less wealth and some other industry is going to suffer for that. Maybe the tax that paid for your share of the stimulus would have went to buying a book or even a home. That means the bookseller or the other realtor lost business.

You know I wonder how many people will singing praises to the almighty OB when this inflation hits. Mortgage rates are already going up in anticipation of it.

Considering all the loans people got are what caused it in the first place since they were conned into loans they couldn't afford.

Considering all the loans people got are what caused it in the first place since they were conned into loans they couldn't afford.

and chrissy helped them do it. that would make him.....

a traitor.

Forum List

Back