Obama's Homosexualization Of The Military Continues: Navy To Name Latest Ship U.S.N.S. Harvey Milk

The most shocking thing, by far, about this thread is that the OP DIDN'T object to the oiler named after Sojourner Truth

(pssssst...she's black)

I hope they're not planning on sailing it anywhere near a Muslim country.. They might as well paint a huge Target on the side of the ship. Hey, didn't Target lose $10 billion in net worth for playing along just like this for the Church of LGBT? hmmm...

And according to the article, it is going to be an oiler. Go figure! Harvey Milk was a Rev. Jim Jones supporter. He has accomplished nothing positive, did nothing for the Navy.

article-1303248-0ACDBF70000005DC-789_468x332.jpg.cf.jpg

Navy to Name Ship After Gay Rights Activist Harvey Milk
Good.

What's good about naming something after a pedophile?
Milk wasn't a pedophile......what's good about lying about people?
You know he was. But of course you'll defend any despicable liberal action until your death.

And according to the article, it is going to be an oiler. Go figure! Harvey Milk was a Rev. Jim Jones supporter. He has accomplished nothing positive, did nothing for the Navy.

Harvey was honorably discharged from the US Navy. How about you?
He also raped and molested children. How about you?
No he did not.....another con-servative who lies as naturally as other people breath.
He was open about and so were his friends. He drugged and raped young children - such as 16 year old McKinley.

Good.

What's good about naming something after a pedophile?
Milk wasn't a pedophile......what's good about lying about people?
You know he was. But of course you'll defend any despicable liberal action until your death.
He most certainly was not.....but feel free to prove that he was.

No he did not.....another con-servative who lies as naturally as other people breath.
He was open about and so were his friends. He drugged and raped young children - such as 16 year old McKinley.
What was he doing at the party in the first place? Oh yeah, he ran away from home and figured that as a young man you can live for free if one is willing to accept objects thrust into your anus...

You know that sex with a 16 year old isn't pedophilia, right? How can people take you seriously if you don't even know what words mean?

I hope they're not planning on sailing it anywhere near a Muslim country.. They might as well paint a huge Target on the side of the ship. Hey, didn't Target lose $10 billion in net worth for playing along just like this for the Church of LGBT? hmmm...
Nope, that was on tax liabilities that they let set and fester. Target's daily income is not losing money..K-Mart is..but that is how capitalism works, some are winners and some are losers....Ain't it a bitch? trump didn't lose any value when he said that anyone can use any bathroom in Trump towers...

When I was young I had sex with underage females, so...
So...you're a sick fuck pedophile. And you just admitted it so don't even attempt to claim to the Admins that I'm making that up about you.
Elvis Presley was dating a 15 year old in his late twenties...
Oh....ok then. Why didn't you say so? If Elvis Presley did it then it's obviously ok. Ever consider that the way Elvis Presley lived his life is why he died so young? Elvis Presley is a sick fuck pedophile just like you.
Yet things were different back then, as it is today on that issue..
No. No they really weren't. It was just as illegal to rape and molest children in the 1970's as it is today, you sick fuck pedophile.
his name appeared on the list because of his social activism and his choice to live openly, which cost him his life...I doubt the ship cares..
I doubt you asshole liberals care about any heinous criminal act committed by a Dumbocrat - so long as they throw money at you parasites so you can avoid having to work and provide for yourselves. But you know what - decent American's (i.e. anyone not a disgusting liberal) care.

You know that sex with a 16 year old isn't pedophilia, right? How can people take you seriously if you don't even know what words mean?
It just sounds nastier for their gossip rags at church....

So...you're a sick fuck pedophile. And you just admitted it so don't even attempt to claim to the Admins that I'm making that up about you.
Oh....ok then. Why didn't you say so? If Elvis Presley did it then it's obviously ok. Ever consider that the way Elvis Presley lived his life is why he died so young? Elvis Presley is a sick fuck pedophile just like you.
No. No they really weren't. It was just as illegal to rape and molest children in the 1970's as it is today, you sick fuck pedophile.
his name appeared on the list because of his social activism and his choice to live openly, which cost him his life...I doubt the ship cares..
I doubt you asshole liberals care about any heinous criminal act committed by a Dumbocrat - so long as they throw money at you parasites so you can avoid having to work and provide for yourselves. But you know what - decent American's (i.e. anyone not a disgusting liberal) care.
Pedophilia is not the same as being 15 having sex with a 15 year old female, you stupid son of a bitch...

Nope, that was on tax liabilities that they let set and fester. Target's daily income is not losing money..K-Mart is..but that is how capitalism works, some are winners and some are losers....Ain't it a bitch? trump didn't lose any value when he said that anyone can use any bathroom in Trump towers...
Bwahahahahaha! You have to live pitiful liberal "spin". It's hilarious that they can't even come up with good lies. Their stock plummeted after several million people vowed never to step foot in Target ever again and it had nothing to do with their "taxes", libtard. :lol:

You dumb fuck, the laws and society were different back then....You really do live in a cage being spoon fed in a basement...

Forum List

Back