Dirty Deals Made by Former Sec. of State, Hillary Clinton

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
The guy stepped down after it was exposed that he paid Bill Clinton $750,000 for one speech and a week later, Hillary Clinton decided to let his company police itself. Prior to that, the company was being watched by the State Dept. because they were breaking the law by trading with terrorist countries.

Here's just one of many examples of how corrupt the Clintons are that has been bought to light by the recent documentary.

"In 2010, Ericsson received a letter from the Securities and Exchange Commission demanding a cessation of trade with nations that sponsor terrorism — specifically Iran.

In 2011, the State Department, at the time under Secretary Clinton, created a list of goods and services that were impermissible to send to terror-sponsoring nations.

How does this tie into "Clinton Cash"? That’s the fun part.

Ericsson, certainly just from the goodness of its heart, decided to pay former President Bill Clinton $750,000 for a single speech — a little out of the ordinary, as it had never once brought either of the Clintons in for a speech in the 10 years prior for any amount of money.

In an interview with Fox News Business, Peter Schwiezer pointed out that "Seven days after (Bill Clinton) got paid, Hillary Clinton’s State Department issued a statement that said we’re going to ask the company to police themselves."

This company was placed under close scrutiny by the State Department, until Bill Clinton spoke … and got paid handsomely to do so. Then, suddenly, the federal government trusted Ericsson to fix its own problems.

You do the math."

http://conservativetribune.com/1-day-after-clinton-cash-film/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=THENewVoice&utm_campaign=manualpost

:lol:

Ericsson is a Swedish cell phone company. The State department has no control over them, and selling cell phones to Iran did not violate Sweden's sanctions against Iran at the time.

You guys are starting to get desperate.

Former President Jimmy Carter said Tuesday that Bill Clinton abused his power and brought disgrace to the White House with his last-minute pardon of fugitive Marc Rich.

"I think President Clinton made one of his most serious mistakes in the way he handled the pardon situation the last few hours he was in office," Mr. Carter said during a speech at Georgia Southwestern State University. "A number of them were quite questionable, including about 40 not recommended by the Justice Department."

Of the Rich pardon, Mr. Carter said: "I don't think there is any doubt that some of the factors in his pardon were attributable to his large gifts. In my opinion, that was disgraceful."

Mr. Clinton has insisted there was nothing wrong with his pardon of Rich, who until then had been wanted by the Justice Department for allegedly evading more than $48 million in taxes, fraud and illegal oil deals with Iran.

The pardon is the subject of U.S. congressional hearings and a criminal investigation by federal prosecutors in New York.

Mr. Carter, who left office in 1981, said he pardoned about 500 people during his four years in the White House, most of those in the first three years, and none during the final weeks of his term.

"I never pardoned anyone whose pardon was not recommended to me after a complete investigation by the Justice Department," Mr. Carter said.

there's always a pardon at the end of the clinton political rainbow. the string of crime and coverup is surreal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back