Hillary Protected Boko Haram for $$$$$$$$$

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
hiLIARy truly is the most corrupt person to ever be a major party nominee for President.

The Clinton Foundation is chockfull-o-cash-for-favors, but some cash is more tainted than others. New information has come to light that hiLIARy obstructed the designation of Boko Haram as a terrorist group in order to benefit her donors.

Why did Hillary Clinton's State Department drag its feet on the terror designation in the face of near unanimous opposition from the rest of the U.S. government?

A recent series of reports exposes that a close Clinton family confidante -- and Hillary campaign bundler -- who profited from Nigeria's lucrative oil fields. He engaged in multiple illegal deals throughout Africa.

Also, other donors to the Clinton Global Initiative are deeply involved in Nigeria's corrupt oil industry.

Were they the motivation behind Hillary's inexplicable position on Boko Haram?...

Hillary Obstructed Boko Haram's Terror Designation as Clinton Allies Cashed In

hiLIARy truly is the most corrupt person to ever be a major party nominee for President.

The Clinton Foundation is chockfull-o-cash-for-favors, but some cash is more tainted than others. New information has come to light that hiLIARy obstructed the designation of Boko Haram as a terrorist group in order to benefit her donors.

Why did Hillary Clinton's State Department drag its feet on the terror designation in the face of near unanimous opposition from the rest of the U.S. government?

A recent series of reports exposes that a close Clinton family confidante -- and Hillary campaign bundler -- who profited from Nigeria's lucrative oil fields. He engaged in multiple illegal deals throughout Africa.

Also, other donors to the Clinton Global Initiative are deeply involved in Nigeria's corrupt oil industry.

Were they the motivation behind Hillary's inexplicable position on Boko Haram?...

how much would Nigeria pay me to say BOKOS ARE GOOD GUYS?

how much would Nigeria pay me to say BOKOS ARE GOOD GUYS?

You have a price which would make you willing to say that? I don't.

They did have that one hit back in the sixties, "A Whiter Shade of Pale".

I entertain myself by doing what my mom used to call
"window shopping"--------it worked like this-----walk thru
the mall and look at the stuff in the windows ---see what you like----what you don't and ----gossip about price-----It is really
nothing more than a diversion

the mall and look at the stuff in the windows ---see what you like----what you don't and ----gossip about price-----It is really

Here's a wee suggestion, don't bother trying on a hiLIARy pantsuit. They are quite hideously ugly.

Now, back to her complete and utter corruption.

Not designating Boko Haram as a terrorist organization directly enabled the War on Women.

Assuming Kasich or even Jeb were the nominee, I'd be a happy guy. And, imo, Hillary's selling access while SoS should disqualify her in any year, but when Trump says he admires Putin, and thinks Putin is a better leader despite killing media and opposition pols, and engages in demigod and xenophobic tactics .... it's like which sewer is worse.

but consider that at the time, Boko Harum was a purely internal Nigerian issue, and with Nigeria you have not just the corruption led by western oil but also institutionalized LGBT abuse. In short the army is prone to human rights abuses. So, walk lightly. Nigeria was in no hurry, and we were trying to begin training their army and hopefully add some professionalism.

What Media Is Missing In Its Rush To Tie Hillary Clinton To Kidnapped Nigerian Girls

Here’s Why Hillary Clinton Resisted Designating Boko Haram As A Terrorist Organization

But I look for some solid whitstleblower evidence or some report of a quid pro quo contrary to US interests, and I really don't see one. I'd be happy to read more.

Hey retard.

Boko Haram is not part of the Nigerian government. In fact, they are an enemy of the Nigerian government. In fact, they are an OBSTRUCTION to the oil industry in Nigeria.

So if associates of Clinton were making money from the Nigerian government and from the oil industry, how the FUCK does that connect to Boko Haram NOT being labeled a terrorist organization?

Jesus H. Christ, do you fucking tards EVER engage any brain cells besides the one required to copy and paste manufactured bullshit?

What a gigantic pile of horse shit

Here's a wee suggestion, don't bother trying on a hiLIARy pantsuit. They are quite hideously ugly.

Not designating Boko Haram as a terrorist organization directly enabled the War on Women.

way back in the 1960s I had a flaming orange polyester
pants suit------it wore LIKE IRON-----I must have worn that
monstrocity at least 1000 times . Now that I look back on it---it was damned ugly-----but I was young-----I could pull it off

Assuming Kasich or even Jeb were the nominee, I'd be a happy guy. And, imo, Hillary's selling access while SoS should disqualify her in any year, but when Trump says he admires Putin, and thinks Putin is a better leader despite killing media and opposition pols, and engages in demigod and xenophobic tactics .... it's like which sewer is worse.

but consider that at the time, Boko Harum was a purely internal Nigerian issue, and with Nigeria you have not just the corruption led by western oil but also institutionalized LGBT abuse. In short the army is prone to human rights abuses. So, walk lightly. Nigeria was in no hurry, and we were trying to begin training their army and hopefully add some professionalism.

What Media Is Missing In Its Rush To Tie Hillary Clinton To Kidnapped Nigerian Girls

Here’s Why Hillary Clinton Resisted Designating Boko Haram As A Terrorist Organization

But I look for some solid whitstleblower evidence or some report of a quid pro quo contrary to US interests, and I really don't see one. I'd be happy to read more.

Nice equivocating there. I'm sure hiLIARy appreciates the spin.

This isn't a thread about your favorite meal, bub.

monstrocity at least 1000 times . Now that I look back on it---it was damned ugly-----but I was young-----I could pull it off

If you were obese back then, it would probably suit hiLIARy when she gets Locked Up.

This isn't a thread about your favorite meal, bub.
It's a thread about you being a retard

If you were obese back then, it would probably suit hiLIARy when she gets Locked Up.

would Junior petite size seven do it for her?

Nice equivocating there. I'm sure hiLIARy appreciates the spin.

Not equivocated boedicca. I was trying to say nicely what Jake said. the Nigerian govt DID NOT WANT boca harum labled, and their reasoning was not illogical because US interference IN AN INTERNAL Nigerian issue could have been backfired, and we were trying to work with the Nigerian govt , which at best is corrupt and a human rights abuser itself.

So YOU are asserting some nefarious quid pro quo between Nigerian money and boca harum. The Nigerian money has EVERY INTEREST TO OPPOSE BOKU HARUM. The US interest is to get the oil, and at the same time ameliorate the abuses by both groups against the innocents.

You have no case. But, I don't like Hillary's selling access, and I'd open to any info anyone has. We got off to a bad start, and I'm attempting civility.

The Putin bullshit is just that. Bullshit. There is no proof whatsoever that Putin runs around having journalists and opposition politicians murdered.

On the other hand Obama cozies up to Erdogan along with the EU and NATO and hells bells he was buying black market oil off of ISIS and funding the terror groups in Syria.

Clinton has accepted money from hard line Islamic countries who still believe in beheading, stoning and outlawing gays. Clinton took money from Russian oligarchs. The uranium deal.

AND Clinton is good friends with Victor Pinchuk in the Ukraine who has given 8 million to her charity with a total pledge of 20 million in total if I remember correctly. And with the Wests assistance over throwing Yanukovych the Ukrainian oligarchs who run with Pinchuk have made out like bandits in the Ukraine since the coup.

Oh and Pinchuck runs with Soros.

So you have Trump saying he admires Putin. Nothing else.

You have Hillary accepting millions of dollars from countries that are barbaric in nature.

Obama playing footsies with Erdogan a freaking maniac who is taking over as a dictator in Turkey.

BUT in your mind, Trump is the bad guy. Got it.

:lol:

Really?

Forum List

Back