Obama's Homosexualization Of The Military Continues: Navy To Name Latest Ship U.S.N.S. Harvey Milk

the military isn't going to be inspired by a human rights guy. They need the ship to be called ni*ger slaughterer and while they are at it paint a massive shark face on the front of it.

heavens above. soldiers need the right inspiration.
GFY, I don't say that often, but when I do, it's well deserved...

I have never committed statutory rape, that is your fantasy...
You support the naming of a naval vessel after someone that did.
Is it statutory rape when someone is above the age of consent?
e

The boys with which he did such acts weren't above the age of consent.

Keep justifying a pervert being honored. It looks bad on you to do so but you don't care.
The age of consent was 16...they were 16. Was what Milk did even a crime back then? (besides the being gay part)

You just can't bet past supporting perversion. You want a faggot honored so badly you're willing to accept perversion. That's sad.
There it is....your REAL beef.

so you are trying to say Papa Obama being on the down-low
had nothing or no influence on this decision

He still is commander in chief
at least between golf games

Speaking of gold games

Donald Trump faces wall of opposition as he returns to Scotland

Trump International Golf Links | Luxury Hotel | Aberdeen, Scotland - Trump International Golf Links - Scotland
Well that was dumb as hell. Donald Trump isn't president of the United States. Hell, he's not even a mayor of a small podunk town. He holds no public office at all. Who the hell cares how much golf he plays right now? He's a private citizen working in the private sector. He could play golf all day, every day, and it wouldn't make an ounce of sense for you to bring him up in the context of the amount of golf the current Commander in Cheat plays.
So you must have hated
George W. Bush
Bill Clinton
George H.W. Bush
Ronald Reagan
Gerald Ford
Richard Nixon
Lyndon Johnson
John Kennedy
Dwight Eisenhower
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Calvin Coolidge
Warren G. Harding
Woodrow Wilson
William Taft

also...They all played golf while president.Eisenhower still leads the pack with over 800 rounds of golf while president..
You're kidding, right? Obama played more golf in his first year than Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and George W. Bush combined did in their entire presidencies.

e

Keep justifying a pervert being honored. It looks bad on you to do so but you don't care.
The age of consent was 16...they were 16. Was what Milk did even a crime back then? (besides the being gay part)

You just can't bet past supporting perversion. You want a faggot honored so badly you're willing to accept perversion. That's sad.
No....that is your "real beef". It's always the same with liberals - cry "racism", cry "homophobia", cry "sexism", blah, blah, blah.....

Hilarious. And Republicans want to name a weak sissy president. The guy, with his tiny hands is such a thin skinned pussy. He makes Hillary look masculine.

speaking of...

iu

as for Hillary
it doesn't take much to make her masculine
ask Huma
Iran-can-prove-Bin-Laden-was-dead-long-before-US-raid-%E2%80%93-Iranian-minister.jpg

e

You totally ignored the perversion part. You chastise Dennis Hastert for what he did and you should. I do the same. You don't have a problem with Harvey Milk being honored despite what he did with young boys that were under the age of consent. Would you support Hastert having a vessel named after him?

The beef is that you want a faggot having a ship named after him so badly you're willing to overlook his perversion. Wonder if that has anything to do with Milk having been a Democrat. You lefties often take a different view of actions when it's one of your own doing them.

I can't believe 300 posts have been made on this non-issue!

What's the big deal? Really! That Milk had some personal issues, like homosexuality?
It makes sense that he should be honored for his public, political, human rights contributions ...
Such as individual liberty for which this nation (USA) stands for!

For the civil rights progress he made, Milk was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom ("An especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, cultural or other significant public or private endeavors.").
In addition, Milk was in the US Navy during the Korean War and served on a submarine as a diving officer, and was discharged at the rank of Lieutenant.
So, naming a low-level ship after him is not a big deal, IMO.

Political affiliation should not matter either; Milk was a Republican most of his life, including 1964 when he supported Goldwater for President and had a personal relationship with a suicidal 17-yr-old, who delayed his suicide for 16 years.

For the record, i am neither a Democrat or Republican; i'm an independent Libertarian who believes strongly in individual liberty and have voted for candidates from both major parties.

I can't believe 300 posts have been made on this non-issue!

What's the big deal? Really! That Milk had some personal issues, like homosexuality?

No, the issue is that in the biography his highly credible gay friend and journalist wrote about Milk, he reported that Milk was sodomizing a minor boy on drugs that he plucked off the street...and that he discarded these boys one after the other for new fresh meat having, and I quote.. "...a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems"..

The problem is he was a felony, serial child drug rapist and sodomizer. He even transported one minor he was sodomizing over state lines, which is a violation of federal statutes on child trafficking. He routinely took advantage of troubled youth with drug problems in order to achieve sexual gratification...as he himself aged into his 40s.. He was a monster. A predator of the worst sort. And he did all this while hiding behind the phasod of being "into youth outreach" "as a beloved politician". Not very much unlike Jerry Sandusky's "youth sports outreach"...which landed him in prison. Milk instead gets a navy ship named after him?

I'll believe that when I see it..lol..

You called him a pedophile.....you don't even know what the word means and you are accusing people of it....no wonder the world is laughing at you people.
I don't? That's funny - the definition perfectly describes Havey Milk to a "T". How stupid are you exactly Bode?

pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun
  1. a person who is sexually attracted to children.
A 16 year old is not a child....It is considered an adolescent..
It is the age when my uncle enlisted, and my grandmother got married.

Forum List

Back