Obama's Homosexualization Of The Military Continues: Navy To Name Latest Ship U.S.N.S. Harvey Milk

Hey Puppy...I support raising the minimum age of consent to 18, 21 to buy cigarettes. Can you get behind that or are you a "state's rights" kinda guy?
Amazing that someone who claims to have served in the U.S. military would mock the United States Constitution. If you did serve wytchy - you have to be the ultimate embarrassment to whatever branch it was. From your communist ideology, to your entitled views, to your pathological lying, to your disdain for the Constitution - you represent everything that the United States military despises.

Do you want to know what I support? The U.S. Constitution. Which clearly states than anything not under the 18 enumerated powers delegated to the federal government is reserved as powers for the states and the people. And as such - I applaud your effort to change the legal age for cigarettes from 18 to 21 in your state. I do find it slightly bizarre though considering you laughably proclaim a 16 year old child is a "man" but then you think a man needs an additional 5 years to figure out whether or not he should smoke. Idiot. :lol:

My my....the things you make up......:eusa_naughty:
My, my, my....the things that you are astoundingly ignorant of... Here is moonglow right here in post #36 of this very thread admitting to being a pedophile and/or statutory rapist (depending on your definition):

When I was young I had sex with underage females, so...Elvis Presley was dating a 15 year old in his late twenties...Yet things were different back then, as it is today on that issue..
Again, you are lying. This is a normal thing for you, isn't it?

Hey Puppy...I support raising the minimum age of consent to 18, 21 to buy cigarettes. Can you get behind that or are you a "state's rights" kinda guy?
Amazing that someone who claims to have served in the U.S. military would mock the United States Constitution. If you did serve wytchy - you have to be the ultimate embarrassment to whatever branch it was. From your communist ideology, to your entitled views, to your pathological lying, to your disdain for the Constitution - you represent everything that the United States military despises.

Do you want to know what I support? The U.S. Constitution. Which clearly states than anything not under the 18 enumerated powers delegated to the federal government is reserved as powers for the states and the people. And as such - I applaud your effort to change the legal age for cigarettes from 18 to 21 in your state. I do find it slightly bizarre though considering you laughably proclaim a 16 year old child is a "man" but then you think a man needs an additional 5 years to figure out whether or not he should smoke. Idiot. :lol:
Ah.....there it is.......:lol:

My, my, my....the things that you are astoundingly ignorant of... Here is moonglow right here in post #36 of this very thread admitting to being a pedophile and/or statutory rapist (depending on your definition):

When I was young I had sex with underage females, so...Elvis Presley was dating a 15 year old in his late twenties...Yet things were different back then, as it is today on that issue..
Probably tells underage children that Santa is real...

You obviously never served and you obviously don't have children. I have two teens and you would not dare call my 16 year old a "child". Yes he is MY child, but I am also my mother's child, but he is not a child, he is a young man. I don't have to buy a fishing license for a child, I had to buy one for my 16 year old young man. He doesn't get into the movies at the child rate, but he can't buy cigarettes either. He's a young man.
So a fishing license makes someone a "man" :eusa_doh:

If you want to play that really dumb game - your 16 year old can't vote. Your 16 year old can't even buy a beer. Your 16 year old cannot serve in combat. Your 16 year old cannot appear in an adult film. Your 16 year old cannot rent a car for God sakes!!! How dumb do you look right now by declaring a fucking fishing license makes your son a "man"? Let me know if you want to keep playing this absurd game - I'll run circles around you with what a 16 year old cannot do.

Do you know why you are lying as usual and declaring something so insanely ignorant? Because you need to defend Harvey Milk's pedophilia (which I guarantee you would not be doing if he ran as a Republican) and you want to make it sound like you did some bang up job as a parent making a 16 year old child into a "man".

The fact is - you don't believe any of the bullshit you are peddling. And if you actually do, you are completely and totally unfit to be a parent. Any parent that believes their 16 year old is a "man" or a "woman" is an imbecile. That is a child. They are a child in the eyes of the law. They are a child in the eyes of common sense. They are a child in the eyes of nature. It is a child.

Ah.....there it is.......:lol:

Link?

I....I......I'm....speechless on this one....

Triple-facePalm.jpg

You obviously never served and you obviously don't have children. I have two teens and you would not dare call my 16 year old a "child". Yes he is MY child, but I am also my mother's child, but he is not a child, he is a young man. I don't have to buy a fishing license for a child, I had to buy one for my 16 year old young man. He doesn't get into the movies at the child rate, but he can't buy cigarettes either. He's a young man.
So a fishing license makes someone a "man" :eusa_doh:

If you want to play that really dumb game - your 16 year old can't vote. Your 16 year old can't even buy a beer. Your 16 year old cannot serve in combat. Your 16 year old cannot appear in an adult film. Your 16 year old cannot rent a car for God sakes!!! How dumb do you look right now by declaring a fucking fishing license makes your son a "man"? Let me know if you want to keep playing this absurd game - I'll run circles around you with what a 16 year old cannot do.

Do you know why you are lying as usual and declaring something so insanely ignorant? Because you need to defend Harvey Milk's pedophilia (which I guarantee you would not be doing if he ran as a Republican) and you want to make it sound like you did some bang up job as a parent making a 16 year old child into a "man".

The fact is - you don't believe any of the bullshit you are peddling. And if you actually do, you are completely and totally unfit to be a parent. Any parent that believes their 16 year old is a "man" or a "woman" is an imbecile. That is a child. They are a child in the eyes of the law. They are a child in the eyes of common sense. They are a child in the eyes of nature. It is a child.
At 16 I had a car, two of them, and I could buy beer, go into certain clubs, smoked tobacco and had a job.....

At 16 I had a car, two of them, and I could buy beer, go into certain clubs, smoked tobacco and had a job.....
Boy moon...if you're not the Dumbocrat poster child, I don't who is. So far in this thread you've admitted to smoking at 16, underage drinking, and statutory rape. Would you like to tell us about any animals you tortured and killed or purses you stole from old ladies?

The thing is - I've caught you in so many lies on this thread alone that I don't know whether to believe you're one of the biggest dirt-bags alive or whether you're such an epic loser, that you lie about all of this stuff because in your mind it makes you sound "cool" (you really do talk and act a lot like an immature high school male so I'm leaning towards the latter). Either way - you come across as one of the all-time tools. I can see your autobiography now (if only someone actually cared about your pitiful and miserable life): "The Life and Times of a lonely, sad, and immature American male. By Moonglow".

No moon - I like to tell all small children that Santa isn't real. :eusa_doh:

You continue to take stupidity to unprecedented levels....
I am sure you do...
Well now you just contradicted yourself. First you stated that I tell them Santa is real, now you claim that I tell them he is not real. A little confused, are we? :eusa_doh:

If only there were someone who cared enough about you to get you the mental health treatment you clearly need. You are one messed up individual.

I have never had sex with anyone younger than 15, i was 15 then also, and if it happened today, it would not be considered statutory rape..
Exactly stupid....if a 15 year old has sex with another 15 year old than neither are "underage". You specifically stated she was "underage". You're trying like hell to backpedal now but it's over junior. It's out there for everyone to see what a dirt-bag you are. You either lied about it (which is just sick and disturbing) or you actually did it (which is even worse). For the sake of the underage victim - I'm hoping that was just your astounding immaturity lying about it.

I am sure you do...
Well now you just contradicted yourself. First you stated that I tell them Santa is real, now you claim that I tell them he is not real. A little confused, are we? :eusa_doh:

If only there were someone who cared enough about you to get you the mental health treatment you clearly need. You are one messed up individual.
Boy moon...if you're not the Dumbocrat poster child, I don't who is. So far in this thread you've admitted to smoking at 16, underage drinking, and statutory rape. Would you like to tell us about any animals you tortured and killed or purses you stole from old ladies?

The thing is - I've caught you in so many lies on this thread alone that I don't know whether to believe you're one of the biggest dirt-bags alive or whether you're such an epic loser, that you lie about all of this stuff because in your mind it makes you sound "cool" (you really do talk and act a lot like an immature high school male so I'm leaning towards the latter). Either way - you come across as one of the all-time tools. I can see your autobiography now (if only someone actually cared about your pitiful and miserable life): "The Life and Times of a lonely, sad, and immature American male. By Moonglow".
I am not a democrat, that is your fallacy, not mine..

I have never had sex with anyone younger than 15, i was 15 then also, and if it happened today, it would not be considered statutory rape..
Exactly stupid....if a 15 year old has sex with another 15 year old than neither are "underage". You specifically stated she was "underage". You're trying like hell to backpedal now but it's over junior. It's out there for everyone to see what a dirt-bag you are. You either lied about it (which is just sick and disturbing) or you actually did it (which is even worse). For the sake of the underage victim - I'm hoping that was just your astounding immaturity lying about it.
Underage mean you can't sign a legal document or make a contract...

I am sure you do...

Sarcasm seems to escape you...

It's right there for everyone to see sweetie. I not only provided the post, I gave the post number so that everyone could go back and look for themselves (lest a pathological liar such as yourself claim I altered it). I even bolded the important part. Do you have any idea how stupid you look sitting there denying something that was posted on this very thread? :cuckoo:

No matter how many times you deny reality, it doesn't change reality. Everyone can see it, stupid.

Naming a USNS ship after a homo pedophile seems normal to the freak show that is the democratic party these days.

Forum List

Back