Obama’s homeland security secretary just unloaded on the DNC

I'm amazed that it took this long for the R's on the committee to get around to the simple fact that NO government intelligence agency was allowed to examine the DNC servers.

But I sure as hell am overjoyed that Gowdy finally did.

It tells you something when the FBI and Homeland security offer their help to the DNC secure their email....and the DNC tells them to fuck off....

...only to cry after losing the election.

Jesus, what fucking corrupt assholes.

Last edited:
Analysis | Obama’s homeland security secretary just unloaded on the DNC

We all know why the DNC refused help from he FBI or Homeland Security when they found out about the e-mail hack MONTHS BEFORE THE ELECTION.

Why did the DNC refuse help?

The DNC knew their emails showed their corruption and they didn't want the FBI or Homeland security to see the emails about RIGGING THE PRIMARIES AGAINST BERNIE SANDERS.

Jeh Johnson, who served as Obama's homeland security secretary from 2013 to 2017, had harsh words for his old boss's party at a House Intelligence Committee hearing Wednesday, saying that the Democratic National Committee refused to accept help from the Department of Homeland Security, even after its email systems were hacked.

Why would the Dnc give their emails to the FBI? Aka the Leak Factory! You righties have been bashing the FBI for months , suddenly they are the pinnacle of trustworthiness ?
so which is it? is the FBI liars or are they worthy of investigating? So trump was right to fire Comey!

I think the FBI is dirty . Trumps problem is that he kept changing the reasons why he was fire.

There's some stat that 0% of FBI agents who've been investigated for wrongdoing were found to be guilty .
And they the DNC obstructed justice by refusing to turn over their server, the FBI director shrugged his shoulders and went oh shoot. The DNC and every intelligence agency is in cahoots

Last edited:
I'm amazed that it took this long for the R's on the committee to get around to the simple fact that NO government intelligence agency was allowed to examine the DNC servers.

But I sure as hell am overjoyed that Gowdy finally did.

Who the heck want's to go into the Clinton's bathroom.

So, someone points out the Democrats weren't quite as bad as the Republicans ... and the Republicans declare it proves their innocence.

Not very bright, the Republicans.

By the way, haven't you hypocrites all been recently squealing that there was no Russian influence? Don't hurt yourself, flipflopping like that.
How did the Russians influence you?

We all know why the DNC refused help from he FBI or Homeland Security when they found out about the e-mail hack MONTHS BEFORE THE ELECTION.

The DNC knew their emails showed their corruption and they didn't want the FBI or Homeland security to see the emails about RIGGING THE PRIMARIES AGAINST BERNIE SANDERS.

Jeh Johnson, who served as Obama's homeland security secretary from 2013 to 2017, had harsh words for his old boss's party at a House Intelligence Committee hearing Wednesday, saying that the Democratic National Committee refused to accept help from the Department of Homeland Security, even after its email systems were hacked.

You got it wrong. DHS guy really said Trump eats deep fried African American fetuses with Puten while discussing how to use Comey to end Hillary's political aspirations.

Why would the Dnc give their emails to the FBI? Aka the Leak Factory! You righties have been bashing the FBI for months , suddenly they are the pinnacle of trustworthiness ?
Why wouldn't THE DNC at least LEAK EVIDENCE to support their claim that their server was hacked, or allow an IMPARTIAL PARTY to examine it to verify their UNSUPPORTED ALLEGATIONS made in the midst of a political campaign?

THEY WOULD HAVE THEN BEEN ABLE TO GET A LOT MORE MILEAGE OUT OF "RUSSIAN HACKING" "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" Allegations.

But turns out, BOTH CLAIMS WERE FALSE and were just convenient Political Scams promoted in the middle of a presidential campaign to help a failing candidate and failing party.

How about the fact that their internal emails were thrown out there !

The dnc stuff is not the only example of Russian hacking .
Evidence of Russian hacking is essentially proof that Russia didn't hack the DNC. What you idiots overlook is that anyone with the tools and skills to hack the DNC is skillful enough to leave breadcrumbs pointing elsewhere. Me? I'd leave tiny footprints pointing to Israel or China or maybe the RNC.

Forum List

Back