Obama’s homeland security secretary just unloaded on the DNC

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Analysis | Obama’s homeland security secretary just unloaded on the DNC

We all know why the DNC refused help from he FBI or Homeland Security when they found out about the e-mail hack MONTHS BEFORE THE ELECTION.

Why did the DNC refuse help?

The DNC knew their emails showed their corruption and they didn't want the FBI or Homeland security to see the emails about RIGGING THE PRIMARIES AGAINST BERNIE SANDERS.

Jeh Johnson, who served as Obama's homeland security secretary from 2013 to 2017, had harsh words for his old boss's party at a House Intelligence Committee hearing Wednesday, saying that the Democratic National Committee refused to accept help from the Department of Homeland Security, even after its email systems were hacked.

I'm amazed that it took this long for the R's on the committee to get around to the simple fact that NO government intelligence agency was allowed to examine the DNC servers.

But I sure as hell am overjoyed that Gowdy finally did.

Wish we could clone Gowdy and have him lead all investigations! Have you ever heard him in hearings interrogating the subject of the hearing? He's awesome!

So, someone points out the Democrats weren't quite as bad as the Republicans ... and the Republicans declare it proves their innocence.

Not very bright, the Republicans.

By the way, haven't you hypocrites all been recently squealing that there was no Russian influence? Don't hurt yourself, flipflopping like that.

So, someone points out the Democrats weren't quite as bad as the Republicans ... and the Republicans declare it proves their innocence.

By the way, haven't you hypocrites all been recently squealing that there was no Russian influence? Don't hurt yourself, flipflopping like that.
Can you explain why the DNC didn't want help with the investigation of their emails being hacked? Let's keep the thread on topic.

We all know why the DNC refused help from he FBI or Homeland Security when they found out about the e-mail hack MONTHS BEFORE THE ELECTION.

The DNC knew their emails showed their corruption and they didn't want the FBI or Homeland security to see the emails about RIGGING THE PRIMARIES AGAINST BERNIE SANDERS.

Jeh Johnson, who served as Obama's homeland security secretary from 2013 to 2017, had harsh words for his old boss's party at a House Intelligence Committee hearing Wednesday, saying that the Democratic National Committee refused to accept help from the Department of Homeland Security, even after its email systems were hacked.
It is blowing up in their faces. Loving it.

Can you explain why the DNC didn't want help with the investigation of their emails being hacked? Let's keep the thread on topic.
Because they were a bunch of losers who couldn't even beat Trump.

But let's get on with Mueller's investigation and find out what there is to Russia and Trump ... if anything.

there was no russia interference. this is why the russia russia thing was invented. it is you that has no morals.

far as i know most said that russia may have been jacking with things, but no one could prove a damn thing against trump.

still can't.

so you widen the scope or move the goalposts until you find a time you're "right" then declare this your stance all along.

except one thing, where is the special counsel boob that is supposed to be investigating russia, russia?

No, because very little information is given. DWS says she never even heard of the hacking. I can't comment without info.

Basically, just who did the FBI talk to in the DNC? Did they talk to some tech flunky who didn't want to jeopardize his job by revealing he'd allowed hacking?

except one thing, where is the special counsel boob that is supposed to be investigating russia, russia?
This is an epic failure by liberals that is almost too good to be true!

No, because very little information is given. DWS says she never even heard of the hacking. I can't comment without info.

Basically, just who did the FBI talk to in the DNC? Did they talk to some tech flunky who didn't want to jeopardize his job by revealing he'd allowed hacking?
Democrats and their media lackeys going down in a ball of flames.

Totally off the mark as usual.

Pfft. This has been out there for forever. Tech flunky? Kiss my ass. Multiple requests. The FBI relied on a DNC hired company called Crowdstrike to tell them the RUSKIES DID EET!

Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Not one government agency examined the servers.

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

Pfft. This has been out there for forever. Tech flunky? Kiss my ass. Multiple requests. The FBI relied on a DNC hired company called Crowdstrike to tell them the RUSKIES DID EET!

Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Not one government agency examined the servers.

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers
BTW, crowdstrike never looked at it either. They were paid off to make the line they used. It was proven.

BTW, this is how I know there is no russia russia thingy. Anyone else wish to join me?

Obama’s homeland security secretary just unloaded on the DNC

yeah, so ?

Trump agreed to testify under oath yet ?

Pfft. This has been out there for forever. Tech flunky? Kiss my ass

So, I was right. Thanks for confirming that.

It must suck for you Trumpflakes, the way that every lying campaign you set out on leaves you more humiliated. Still, you keep on lying. You're persistent little buggers. But then, what else can you do? And besides, just like Trump, you need to lie regularly for no reason at all just to keep in practice.

Forum List

Back