Obamas heading to Hawaii "Winter White House"

Words like "elitist" don't mean anything.

Especially when you are one....:lol:

I'm loving how people on this board keep calling me an elitist without actually knowing a damn thing about me.

Please, enlighten us. Explain how I'm an elitist.

I didn't call you one.

You must be paranoid or something.

I just quipt about how elitism means dick to an elitist.:eusa_angel:

Of course a snob doesn't think he's an elitist because that's a derogatory term.

If you want to see elitism you should have gone to Copenhagen.

Last edited:
Nothing really- they are just trying to cover up his elitist ways and their hypocrisy for going after Bush on the same issues

Isn't funny how nutroots want to justify Papa Obama's behavior by comparing it to Bush
ie if Bush did it then it is OK for Obama-- too funny- actually too sad

So....lets look at the wingnut definition of "elitist"

Renting a vacation home is considered elitist

But owning a multimillion dollar retreat is not

Righty's, comments? I did read in here where someone said Bush just felt more friendly and for the people. lol

Rent....elite
own a multimillion dollar retreat....one of the guys.

Anyway, you're missing my point entirely, and I don't have the patience to respond right now. If you can't understand that calling the leader of the free world an "elitist" is pure rhetoric, and completely meaningless, so be it.

As are you- missing mine

The point is the rhetoric and the hypocrisy of the left - Many of the things the left said made Bush an elitist are the same things Papa Obama has done as well and even more.
If you had just said that, I would have agreed completely. I think the point you're missing is that "the left" is not a hive mind. We don't all speak for each other. To say that the entire left wing is hypocritical is just more rhetoric.

I believe that most Politicians are corrupt and elitist in some form. This President is no different. To argue he is somehow not or above it all- is disingenuous
Of course he's not above it. Of course he's corrupt. But, once again, elitist is a nonsense word. The President of the United States probably has the hardest job in the entire world. I don't begrudge him a fancy steak.

The 'People's President Celebrates ' Pork Bill or Jimmy Carter Remembrance Bill' with $50/lb steaks at a Swank White House party -so much for Shared Sacrifice or Post Modern 'Let Them Eat Cake'

As told to ABC’s Jake Tapper, the menu included alcoholic beverages (vodka martinis are an Obama favorite, reportedly) and wagyu steak ($50/lb).
Coming off of the most expensive inaugural celebration in American history and passage of a trillion-dollar 'Pork bill or Jimmy Carter Remembrance Bill' that will saddle future generations with unprecedented debt, should not the Messiah consider cutting back on such indulgences.

Or is the White House exempt from “shared sacrifice” ?

How many people do you know that have eaten wagyu steak

Me. It's delicious.

Don't post blogs and expect a serious response to them - Obama's inauguration cost 9 million dollars more than Bush's second one, (157 million to 166 million) and there were 2 million people at Obama's, compared to the 400,000 at Bush's. The rest of your post is opinion, not fact.

Righty's, comments? I did read in here where someone said Bush just felt more friendly and for the people. lol

Rent....elite

Tell me about it

Would not surprise if Bush excluded others from his kids' private schools and ate $50/lb steak during a recession
:eusa_whistle:

Lets all keep in mind the fact...FACT...that bush took more vacation days than any other president in history. Maybe if he kept his ass in office more, 9/11 wouldn't have happened?

geezus you are one stupid motherfucker.....i dont give a flying fuck who was President at that time....it still would have happened.....Zona +Rdean=the Twin Turds of Pelosi....were you guys shit before or after Midcant?....

Nothing really- they are just trying to cover up his elitist ways and their hypocrisy for going after Bush on the same issues

Isn't funny how nutroots want to justify Papa Obama's behavior by comparing it to Bush
ie if Bush did it then it is OK for Obama-- too funny- actually too sad

give the man time RW.....when it is all said and done....there will be some multimillion dollar Obama retreat.....

It's rhetoric, and one of the stupider ones.

I mean, define it in the political sense - give me a definition on how Obama is an elitist, examples of him "advocating elitism" or evidence that he believes himself to be a member of an elite group.

he is a member of an Elite group....only 43 other men have been president....

Rent....elite

Elitism is a state of mind.

How much you own doesn't matter.

Sam Walton was never accused of being an elitist but John Kerry was and Sam Walton could buy John Kerry and his nasty wife.

If you think your status in life and your money makes you better then the unwashed commoners then you're a fucken elitist.

Lets all keep in mind the fact...FACT...that bush took more vacation days than any other president in history. Maybe if he kept his ass in office more, 9/11 wouldn't have happened?

geezus you are one stupid motherfucker.....i dont give a flying fuck who was President at that time....it still would have happened.....Zona +Rdean=the Twin Turds of Pelosi....were you guys shit before or after Midcant?....

Makes you wonder if there were another man in office after 9/11 and if we would have attacked the wrong country in retaliation. What sense did that make and how many of cour service members had to die becuase Bush was so determined to to go war with them.

Hit us, we go after a different country. Bush is as dumb as you are Harry Dresden.

give the man time RW.....when it is all said and done....there will be some multimillion dollar Obama retreat.....

Funny how Democrats come to Washington and almost always get rich???

Wonder why that is????:confused:

To be fair
The "People's President and his spouse did quite well under Bush

The People's President and his wife, Michelle, pulled in $3.9 million from 2000 through 2006, according to tax returns posted on his presidential campaign’s website.

Last edited:
Funny how Democrats come to Washington and almost always get rich???

Wonder why that is????:confused:

To be fair
The "People's President and his spouse did quite well under Bush

The People's President and his wife, Michelle, pulled in $3.9 million from 2000 through 2006, according to tax returns posted on his presidential campaign’s website.

Yes....and this shit must change....:eusa_liar:

Capitalism sucks.:lol:

Still....it bothers me when public servants who earn $170K become millionaires in only a couple of years.

Makes me suspect they're taking bribes.

I'm just saying.

I agree. They either took bribes or perhaps wrote sucessfull books. Hmmmm.

Still....it bothers me when public servants who earn $170K become millionaires in only a couple of years.

I'm just saying.

I agree. They either took bribes or perhaps wrote sucessfull books. Hmmmm.

Funny you would say that.

Obama totally gives himself away in his book yet we have to ignore it.

WTF.

Makes you wonder if there were another man in office after 9/11 and if we would have attacked the wrong country in retaliation. What sense did that make and how many of cour service members had to die becuase Bush was so determined to to go war with them.

Hit us, we go after a different country. Bush is as dumb as you are Harry Dresden.

hey dumbass....what does this have to do with what you stated earlier?....Christ Zona you cant even stay on the topic you brought up....and me a Bush are the dumb ones...read your post no.238....and then come back and tell me how what you just stated relates to that....and if you dont ill understand....being a moron must be tough on you and your bro.....

I'm just saying.

Where was Dick Cheney and Karl Rove when this was going on? They let Obama not declare $3.9mil in bribes and never gave it a second look?

Never realized they were such nice guys. And all those sweet Republicans in the 2008 campaign never wanted to bring it up because it might hurt Obama's feelings

hey dumbass....what does this have to do with what you stated earlier?....Christ Zona you cant even stay on the topic you brought up....and me a Bush are the dumb ones...read your post no.238....and then come back and tell me how what you just stated relates to that....and if you dont ill understand....being a moron must be tough on you and your bro.....

Any hance of you resonding to the fact that we went to war against a country that had nothing to do with 9/11?

I think of the family of the over 3000 people who died. I hope they had a good holiday. They deserve it. Agree?

I also hope bush had a great holiday.

If you had just said that, I would have agreed completely. I think the point you're missing is that "the left" is not a hive mind. We don't all speak for each other. To say that the entire left wing is hypocritical is just more rhetoric.

Of course he's not above it. Of course he's corrupt. But, once again, elitist is a nonsense word. The President of the United States probably has the hardest job in the entire world. I don't begrudge him a fancy steak.

The 'People's President Celebrates ' Pork Bill or Jimmy Carter Remembrance Bill' with $50/lb steaks at a Swank White House party -so much for Shared Sacrifice or Post Modern 'Let Them Eat Cake'

As told to ABC’s Jake Tapper, the menu included alcoholic beverages (vodka martinis are an Obama favorite, reportedly) and wagyu steak ($50/lb).
Coming off of the most expensive inaugural celebration in American history and passage of a trillion-dollar 'Pork bill or Jimmy Carter Remembrance Bill' that will saddle future generations with unprecedented debt, should not the Messiah consider cutting back on such indulgences.

Or is the White House exempt from “shared sacrifice” ?

How many people do you know that have eaten wagyu steak

Me. It's delicious.

Don't post blogs and expect a serious response to them - Obama's inauguration cost 9 million dollars more than Bush's second one, (157 million to 166 million) and there were 2 million people at Obama's, compared to the 400,000 at Bush's. The rest of your post is opinion, not fact.

In your opinion :eusa_angel: (of course you can't be that bad you agree with most of it)
I' m glad you think the President deserves a nice steak in once in awhile. Again, this was not the point; I really don't care what he eats. It is the comparative issue we are addressing here and claims of not being an elitist.

Did you know as well: (how many people do this?)
Hope and Change or Obamas fly in chef 860 miles... just to make pizza
When you're the president of the United States, only the best pizza will do - even if that means flying a chef 860 miles.

Chris Sommers, 33, jetted into Washington from St Louis, Missouri, on Thursday with a suitcase of dough, cheese and pans to to prepare food for the Obamas and their staff.
He had apparently been handpicked after the President had tasted his pizzas on the campaign trail last autumn.

Ok so now we have the "People's President" excluding others from his kids' private schools who eats $50/lb steak during a recession and fly in a chef 860 miles to make a pizza very non-elitist indeed

Hitler was a community organizer​

Last edited:
Any hance of you resonding to the fact that we went to war against a country that had nothing to do with 9/11?

I think of the family of the over 3000 people who died. I hope they had a good holiday. They deserve it. Agree?

I also hope bush had a great holiday.

if you are referring to Iraq....i agree, i felt from day one this is not necessary...and after they did do it....went about it all wrong and did not correct themselves when they could have....

Forum List

Back