Obama's Having Another Concert-Rally

This concert / rally is just a precursor to the one Obama really wants to have in his honor.

Someday he hopes to have a Nuremberg style rally with him on a jumbo screen and millions of devoted worshipers in attendance,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXr1mkYWeCU[/ame]

Is there a problem with this?

Welcome to USMB, where hatred of Obama makes asses of rightwingers on a minute by minute basis.

Him no......

His policies are assinine.

Please elaborate.

Given the circumstances..I'd say his policies were not as strong as they needed to be and he ceded much to much to the very people that got us into the mess in the first place.

That..and there were no investigation in to possible war crime for the Bush administration.

Welcome to USMB, where hatred of Obama makes asses of rightwingers on a minute by minute basis.

Him no......

Please elaborate.

Given the circumstances..I'd say his policies were not as strong as they needed to be and he ceded much to much to the very people that got us into the mess in the first place.

That..and there were no investigation in to possible war crime for the Bush administration.

To elaborate we must include congress. Including congress points to them undermining campaign promises, in which Obama refused to stand firm. My biggest beef is the constant attacks on business. From rethoric to the health bill. You do realize that I now not dare to hire larborers that have families. If I employ more then 5 people I am subject to fines just as large corporations.

Obama is an ass.

From what I understand, he has always used headliners. So did John Kerry. John Kerry brought rock band Bon Jovi and Leonardo De Caprio along to his rallies to pump his numbers. A lot of good it did him.

Two years ago, he was the rock star. Nowdays, he is the suck.

Him no......

Please elaborate.

To elaborate we must include congress. Including congress points to them undermining campaign promises, in which Obama refused to stand firm. My biggest beef is the constant attacks on business. From rethoric to the health bill. You do realize that I now not dare to hire larborers that have families. If I employ more then 5 people I am subject to fines just as large corporations.

Obama is an ass.

A first class ass.

Anyone with money who stands up to him is on his enemies list.

Please elaborate.

Obama is an ass.

A first class ass.

Remember when Obama put out turn in your neighbors to the whitehouse?

I turned myself in. Being a veteran and a small government supporter qualifies me to be on the domestic terrorist list.

Obama is an ass.

A first class ass.

I turned myself in. Being a veteran and a small government supporter qualifies me to be on the domestic terrorist list.

I have business in an industry he recently re-regulated. Not only are there penalties under the regulations, but penalties for those who are aware of violators of those penalties and don't turn them in.

We really have to cut the head off this thing fast.

First off..it's a rally.

Second Republicans got us here. And there has been absolutely no contrition..none..in how badly they screwed up. Not only that..they violated the law, international convention, and the United States Constitution.

And what is their retort? Lies..out and out lies. Not small ones..but huge whoppers.

It's much easier to lie..then tell the truth.

pink_horse_sock_puppet.jpg

A first class ass.

I have business in an industry he recently re-regulated. Not only are there penalties under the regulations, but penalties for those who are aware of violators of those penalties and don't turn them in.

We really have to cut the head off this thing fast.

Remember, if you are using legal deductions to lower your tax burden, for the explicit purpose of lowering your tax burden it is now against the law.

Also keep in mind a tax is not a tax unless he says so.

And after this fun it's off to the Golf course for some much needed R&R. This aint gonna save the Democrats in November. They're FIRED!

This time, instead of Ben Harper, the featured act is Roots.

This is his standard technique for bringing together a crowd: a free concert to encourage "the youth" to participate. It's how he ran his 2008 campaign. We'll see if it dupes the kids in 20112.

President Barack Obama headlines a rally in Philadelphia on Sunday, hoping to re-ignite the type of Democratic enthusiasm that carried him to victory two years ago.

Vice President Joe Biden will join Obama in the Germantown community, where the hip-hop band the Roots will warm up the crowd.

It's the second of four large rallies designed to recapture some of the big-stage excitement that Obama created in 2008 with stirring speeches to thousands of young and first-time voters. The president spoke to more than 17,000 people last week in Madison, Wis., where many more thousands watched on screens in an overflow area.

Democrats are desperate to close the "enthusiasm gap" that may lead to huge Republican victories on Nov. 2. Obama is telling liberal-leaning voters that there's no excuse for them to stay home on Election Day.

But the president sometimes sounds wistful when noting the differences between this year and 2008.

Obama to rally thousands of voters in Philadelphia - Yahoo! News

The Roots? Nice. They're probably the only reason to watch Jimmy Fallon's show.

Forum List

Back