Obama's Harvard Years Questions Swirl $$$

new evidence...and just keeping peoples memories up to snuff

No. It's just the next crazy claim in the rotation. That's all you do, Repeat the same silly accusations over, and over, and over. You really need to update your accusations and get new material. These reruns are boring.

What is "telling"?

The bullshit story that some guy named "Khalid Mansour" paid Obama's Harvard tuition?
So it's been proven to be untrue? I can't find that anywhere...I looked unlike you I'm guessing

:lol:

That's not how it works. A bullshit claim isn't true until it's disproven. The onus of proof is on those who make the claim.

All evidence suggests that Obama paid his Harvard Law tuition through loans. It's well known that he didn't completely pay off his school loans until Dreams of my Father came out.

At least he didn't rape a bunch of 14 year old children
Who did that?
judge-roy-moore.jpg

Someone, with a brain, has called him a pedophile, accused him of rape??

Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

How did Barack Obama pay for his Harvard Law School education?

Obama has answered that question with hard work and student loans.

But recently questions have been raised about Obama’s student loans and Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who raised money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

"The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School."
Newsmax? Did Breitbart and National Enquirer report on this, too?

Stay on it. With a little more evidence, you can stop Obama from being elected
Oh you are slow on the uptake...it's about showing the people of America the kinds of men and women that are propped up by the left...it's about shrinking your influence...Id say it's working like a charm. GO TRUMP!!!!!

True dat........that would be Bill "drop trou"........

Oh you are slow on the uptake...it's about showing the people of America the kinds of men and women that are propped up by the left...it's about shrinking your influence...Id say it's working like a charm. GO TRUMP!!!!!
Like Kevin Spacey?
Kind of, but not really. See, Kevin Spacey's career was immediately ended and he was demonized by everyone upon the information coming to light. Meanwhile, 40% of Alabama evangelicals were MORE likely to vote for Moore, and Trump's base is tripping all over themselves trying to convince everyone that all he did was make out with and grope children, which is perfectly okay to them.

But recently questions have been raised about Obama’s student loans and Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who raised money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

"The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School."
Awww.... look who's still in love with Obama. ^^^

So desperate for attention, he dredges up a nearly decade old story as if it's new.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

When that article says, "the allegations first surfaced in late March," it's talking about March, 2008

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

Like Kevin Spacey?
Kind of, but not really. See, Kevin Spacey's career was immediately ended and he was demonized by everyone upon the information coming to light. Meanwhile, 40% of Alabama evangelicals were MORE likely to vote for Moore, and Trump's base is tripping all over themselves trying to convince everyone that all he did was make out with and grope children, which is perfectly okay to them.

Polls? the same ones that had hiLIARY way ahead? :rofl: Nobody is tripping over themselves to defend Moore. They just want all of the facts to be presented. Besides, Trump endorsed Luther Strange, not Moore...so your narrative is awfully fucking weak.

Kevin Spacey essentially admitted he was a sexual deviant and then came out of the closet at the same time. THAT is why he was run out of town on a rail - he conflated faggotry with pedophilia. Even thought we know that link exists (duh!), it is verboten to mention it in Tinseltown. So, yeah, his career is dead for the next 5 years or more.

As for Judge Moore, I don't know if he groped any teenagers or whatever the full allegations are. If he did, he should not be elected. But the man has been in elective office for 40 years in Alabama and now suddenly 1 month before an election these women come forward?? It stinks to high heaven of political dirty tricks and Alabama voters are rightfully suspicious. Fortunately, I don't live in Alabama and I don't have to decide.

I predict the Governor of Alabama will put the special election on hold until the allegations are proven or unproven. They're not going to let a Democrat be seated as the junior Senator from Alabama......

As for Obama- I don't care about his college loans, his missing college transcripts, his friendship with terrorists Ayers and Dorn, his racist preacher Wright, his ghost written books, his transvestite "wife" Michael, his "Muslim faith", or his fake birth certificates.

:rofl:

Like Kevin Spacey?

Polls? the same ones that had hiLIARY way ahead? :rofl: Nobody is tripping over themselves to defend Moore. They just want all of the facts to be presented. Besides, Trump endorsed Luther Strange, not Moore...so your narrative is awfully fucking weak.

Kevin Spacey essentially admitted he was a sexual deviant and then came out of the closet at the same time. THAT is why he was run out of town on a rail - he conflated faggotry with pedophilia. Even thought we know that link exists (duh!), it is verboten to mention it in Tinseltown. So, yeah, his career is dead for the next 5 years or more.

As for Judge Moore, I don't know if he groped any teenagers or whatever the full allegations are. If he did, he should not be elected. But the man has been in elective office for 40 years in Alabama and now suddenly 1 month before an election these women come forward?? It stinks to high heaven of political dirty tricks and Alabama voters are rightfully suspicious. Fortunately, I don't live in Alabama and I don't have to decide.

I predict the Governor of Alabama will put the special election on hold until the allegations are proven or unproven. They're not going to let a Democrat be seated as the junior Senator from Alabama......

:lol:

He can't. It's not within his power to do so.

I'm sure he wishes he could.

Because there is no "new evidence." The rube came across that and didn't realize how old it is
Well you rubes must believe it or you wouldn't be so defensive of the thread...truth bites hard.

Because there is no "new evidence." The rube came across that and didn't realize how old it is
Well you rubes must believe it or you wouldn't be so defensive of the thread...truth bites hard.
Faun: The rube came across...

Rambunctious: Well you rubes...

LOLOL

You don't even possess enough brain cells to think up your own insults. :badgrin:

And rube.... no one's wasting any bandwidth defending Obama. No one cares except you because you can't just can't quit him. Mostly, folks here are just making fun of you for being such a retard, you didn't even notice how old that article is. :lol:

LOLOL

You don't even possess enough brain cells to think up your own insults. :badgrin:

And rube.... no one's wasting any bandwidth defending Obama. No one cares except you because you can't just can't quit him. Mostly, folks here are just making fun of you for being such a retard, you didn't even notice how old that article is
So you invented the word rube? and if no one cares about Obama the mystery man why did Trump beat his secretary of state? hmmmmmm?
everyone knows America was suckered into voting for Obama...change my ass. And I do not care how much time passes when I see a negative story on Obama it's getting posted here no matter how old it is. His legacy is crap and it will be crappier as time goes on...just doing my small part to assist in that. BUUUUAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Move on, stupidity maybe holding you back.

LOLOL

And rube.... no one's wasting any bandwidth defending Obama. No one cares except you because you can't just can't quit him. Mostly, folks here are just making fun of you for being such a retard, you didn't even notice how old that article is
So you invented the word rube? and if no one cares about Obama the mystery man why did Trump beat his secretary of state? hmmmmmm?
everyone knows America was suckered into voting for Obama...change my ass. And I do not care how much time passes when I see a negative story on Obama it's getting posted here no matter how old it is. His legacy is crap and it will be crappier as time goes on...just doing my small part to assist in that. BUUUUAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Who said I invented it? I used it -- you're too dimwitted to think up your own so you copied off of me. I suppose that's a compliment to me, imitation being the greatest form of flattery thing.

And look, you're still the only one here interested in Obama.

Why can't you quit him? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back