Obama's greatest accomplishment

Well, Mike, he gave me hope.

…..and after I shelled out thousands and thousands of dollars for Obamacare, all that was left in my bank account was change.

That his presidency led directly and inevitably to Trump.
:113:
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States. First President to violate the War Powers Act. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party. First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

Also first to give a filthy terrorist regime $600 billion in untraceable cash and help it develop nuclear weapons systems to use against our allies.

So, what do you think President Obama's greatest accomplishment? Me, I think his greatest accomplishment is that he's still alive. So, what do you think?

I saw footage of him during the NBA finals. He looks sickly

Tertiary syphilis from his homosexual bath house cruising years is catching up with him. the free top quality medical care he got as a pol is the only reason he's still alive.

Obama sold fools 'hope & change' ,which is no different than 'maga'.....~S~

Hope and change came with a message of inclusion, reversing a long history of exclusion and separation.

MAGA sent the opposite message. The difference is fundamental, and really, really hard to miss.

But then, it doesn't really matter. The rightarded goofs who saddled the nation with Failure #43, then suffered terribly under President Obama, and decided to saddle the nation with Failure #45 as a big, fat Eff You! As that catastrophe becomes more obvious, they react, quite naturally, by creating a "Denigrate the N***er" thread. That would be "personal responsibility" for the dimmest lights on the chandelier.

I don't see how anyone can consider the seat of the oval office anything more than a puppet pulpit Old One.

Right or left, Dem or Rep.....they all bow to the same factions

~S~

Some Euro is here whining because Trump made them have to pay more for their own militaries instead of having the U.S.carry9ing their deadbeat asses forever.

600 bases reeks of extortion Picaro

~S~

Aw, nonsense, Sparky. The Europeans are slowly ramping up their warfare spending following commitments during Obama's second term. Baby Trump just takes credit for it.

I don't see how anyone can consider the seat of the oval office anything more than a puppet pulpit Old One.

Right or left, Dem or Rep.....they all bow to the same factions

~S~

You know, Sparky, I see your point, and it's kind of hard to dismiss entirely. However, sponsoring and pushing legislation that reduces the uninsured rate to unprecedented levels, compared to policies that push that rate up again, is a difference your approach needs to paper over, when, I think, you should not. Having someone well-informed, capable of extensive study in the White House, compared to an eminently ignorant rage-a-holic on Twitter, alone should give you pause, and cause to revisit your approach. In itself, the pulpit as a place of work for figures of ample public visibility is also nothing to sneeze at. The rise in hate crimes during Trump's campaign and occupation of the White House testifies to that. So, there are "the same factions" exerting outsize influence throughout; the extent of their control varies, though.

Setting race relations back thirty years. Purposely dividing the country along race, gender, sexual preference, ethnicity, skin color.

President Obama showed the world that the republicans are too racist to accept a black president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, what do you think President Obama's greatest accomplishment? Me, I think his greatest accomplishment is that he's still alive. So, what do you think?

I saw footage of him during the NBA finals. He looks sickly

Tertiary syphilis from his homosexual bath house cruising years is catching up with him. the free top quality medical care he got as a pol is the only reason he's still alive.

He looks malnourished and sick, probably a lot to do with his chain smoking addiction. I don’t see him lasting too long.

Forum List

Back