Anyone else shocked that Trump allowed himself to be shadowed for 30 hours by that

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
FAG named George Stephanopolous?? Trump is being interviewed by that sophisticated homo which surprised me because all he does is talk shit about him every chance he gets.

He is fearless, unlike the present democratic presidential field. With any other man, the constant availability to the press would be a virtue.

I just thought it was well known that George was trashing him all the time

He is fearless, unlike the present democratic presidential field. With any other man, the constant availability to the press would be a virtue.
Fearless? Are we talking about the same guy? The *president* tRump I see is scared of everything.

FAG named George Stephanopolous?? Trump is being interviewed by that sophisticated homo which surprised me because all he does is talk shit about him every chance he gets.

George Stephanopoulos and His Wife Ali Wentworth's Have an Unexpected Love Story

fbj Fibbing Bigoted Jerk: Typical Right Wing liar who ought to be ashamed, but hasn't the Moral Compass necessary to be ashamed.

Another cry baby libtard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I'm not shocked, why should I be, he has nothing to hide.

President Trump rocks! :2up:

President Trump sucks! :2up:

Fixed it for you.

You should know about sucking.

So the coward cop is back. How's it going pig? Why do you think Trump didn't mind saying more stupid stuff in that interview?

Yeah yeah. You need a new line. I can’t wait. You libtards have 4 more years of him come 2020. Your the rich guy with the beach house. Come to NJ. Newark airport. You won’t because if I show up in Texas you’ll never meet me. Chicken Boy. My cop laughed and your messages. They said the same thing I did. He’ll never come to NJ. Typical coward We had a great laugh at your expense. They said if he comes here he knows he will orphan his kids. Your ears must have been ringing as we enjoyed laughing at your messages to me so thank you for the laugh.

Fixed it for you.

So the coward cop is back. How's it going pig? Why do you think Trump didn't mind saying more stupid stuff in that interview?

Yeah yeah. You need a new line. I can’t wait. You libtards have 4 more years of him come 2020. Your the rich guy with the beach house. Come to NJ. Newark airport. You won’t because if I show up in Texas you’ll never meet me. Chicken Boy. My cop laughed and your messages. They said the same thing I did. He’ll never come to NJ. Typical coward We had a great laugh at your expense. They said if he comes here he knows he will orphan his kids. Your ears must have been ringing as we enjoyed laughing at your messages to me so thank you for the laugh.

You're the one who threatened me because I called you on your bragging about being a bad cop. Remember? I knew you would back down, cause you're a coward as well as a bad-ex-cop. I ask again, why do you think Trump didn't mind saying such dumb stuff in the interview? Was it because he is as stupid as you?

Fixed it for you.

You're the one who threatened me because I called you on your bragging about being a bad cop. Remember? I knew you would back down, cause you're a coward as well as a bad-ex-cop. I ask again, why do you think Trump didn't mind saying such dumb stuff in the interview? Was it because he is as stupid as you?

Keep telling yourself that. It gets funnier every time. Come to NJ Mr Rich man and then you will see what happens. Your the coward. You talk the talk but you can’t walk it. You should move to California with the rest of the losers. Thanks for supplying me with more laughs. As for our President you clowns will always try to say shit about him. Do you ever watch your libtards speak. Pelosi needs to stay of the drugs and alcohol. She can’t complete a coherent statement. All I know is we are a lot better off then we were when the traitor was president. As for you. Your a joke. You repeat the same stuff over and over. Come up with something original sissy boy

Stephanopolous has the most punchable face ever.......I can't stand to even see a few minutes of him on youtube. The Clinton's bitch boy and lying douche got a sweet gig on propaganda news channel. Funny how he got such a easy landing spot after the WH gig...hmmm?

Forum List

Back