Obama's greatest accomplishment

Some Euro is here whining because Trump made them have to pay more for their own militaries instead of having the U.S.carry9ing their deadbeat asses forever.

600 bases reeks of extortion Picaro

~S~

lol at '600 bases'. Rubbish. Some refueling station or watchpost somewhere isn't a 'base'; you might not know that, though, and are just repeating some fake news you read somewhere.

Saved the country from a Depression
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden

Take your pick

600 bases reeks of extortion Picaro

~S~

Aw, nonsense, Sparky. The Europeans are slowly ramping up their warfare spending following commitments during Obama's second term. Baby Trump just takes credit for it.
total bs

Merkle cried and threatened to hold her breath and turn blue over the lousy 3% increase Trump asked for, and then ran to Putin as if we cared if she cut her own countyr's throat and would suddenly cave in or something. They're soft, stupid, and emotionally retarded these days, so we probably should just cut them loose anyway. they're going to pander to the Islamists currently blowing them up, so who needs such spineless fake 'allies'? Even Putin would only mock and abuse them after cleaning them out.

Aw, nonsense, Sparky. The Europeans are slowly ramping up their warfare spending following commitments during Obama's second term. Baby Trump just takes credit for it.
total bs

Did I say something derogatory about your Dear Leader? Chuckle. He who knows jackshit, falls for everything:

After a lengthy trend downward in defense spending, there has been, “for the first time in many years,” three consecutive years of increases, said NATO’s annual report for 2017.

At the 2014 summit in Wales, NATO signed up to a ‘Defence Investment Pledge’ which called for all allies that did not already meet the NATO-agreed guideline of spending 2 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) on defense to stop cuts to associated budgets, gradually increase spending, and aim to move towards the goal within a decade.​

So, unless the vulgar talking yam, having been elected, traveled back to 2014 and compelled NATO members in Wales to sign the ‘Defence Investment Pledge’, he has nothing whatsoever to do with the rising defense spending since.

But then, figuring out facts isn't your forte, eh?

So, what do you think President Obama's greatest accomplishment? Me, I think his greatest accomplishment is that he's still alive. So, what do you think?
I think that he brought back the economy after Republicans did such a terrible job it gave the impression they were trying to ruin it.

The numbers don’t lie.

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX

So, what do you think President Obama's greatest accomplishment? Me, I think his greatest accomplishment is that he's still alive. So, what do you think?
I think that he brought back the economy after Republicans did such a terrible job it gave the impression they were trying to ruin it.

The numbers don’t lie.

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX
Obama’s greatest accomplishment was the economic recovery despite the fact that Republicans were doing whatever they could to ensure the economy would fail

Examples of Republican demands

Let the banks and auto companies collapse
Demanding austerity during a major recession
Wanting to balance the budget during a recession

The numbers don’t lie.

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX
Obama’s greatest accomplishment was the economic recovery despite the fact that Republicans were doing whatever they could to ensure the economy would fail

All lies from a liar.

The numbers don’t lie.

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX
No proof = lies

total bs

Did I say something derogatory about your Dear Leader? Chuckle. He who knows jackshit, falls for everything:

After a lengthy trend downward in defense spending, there has been, “for the first time in many years,” three consecutive years of increases, said NATO’s annual report for 2017.

At the 2014 summit in Wales, NATO signed up to a ‘Defence Investment Pledge’ which called for all allies that did not already meet the NATO-agreed guideline of spending 2 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) on defense to stop cuts to associated budgets, gradually increase spending, and aim to move towards the goal within a decade.​

So, unless the vulgar talking yam, having been elected, traveled back to 2014 and compelled NATO members in Wales to sign the ‘Defence Investment Pledge’, he has nothing whatsoever to do with the rising defense spending since.

Let us know when you post some facts not provided for you by the biased media.

His greatest accomplishment is that he was a community organizer.
Great way to get started in grassroots politics if you don’t have a multi millionaire daddy
Yes, grassroots organizing was his greatest accomplishment. After his rise to mediocrity, he charmed the gullible and brought his uselessness to the political arena.

Sure worked out for Obama

Community Organizing gave him a foot in the door in local politics

Next, Illinois State Senate
US Senate
Presidency

The numbers don’t lie.

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX

All lies from a liar.
Why don’t you provide your alternative facts?

total bs

Let us know when you post some facts not provided for you by the biased media.

Sure, since defensenews.com is apparently beneath your elevated standards:

We reaffirm our unwavering commitment to all aspects of the Defence Investment Pledge agreed at the 2014 Wales Summit, and to submit credible national plans on its implementation, including the spending guidelines for 2024, planned capabilities, and contributions. Fair burden sharing underpins the Alliance’s cohesion, solidarity, credibility, and ability to fulfil our Article 3 and Article 5 commitments. We welcome the considerable progress made since the Wales Summit with four consecutive years of real growth in non-US defence expenditure. All Allies have started to increase the amount they spend on defence in real terms and some two-thirds of Allies have national plans in place to spend 2% of their Gross Domestic Product on defence by 2024.​

And you still don't know shit, and thus still fall for everything.

Forum List

Back