Obama's greatest accomplishment

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
So, what do you think President Obama's greatest accomplishment? Me, I think his greatest accomplishment is that he's still alive. So, what do you think?

That his presidency led directly and inevitably to Trump.
:113:
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States. First President to violate the War Powers Act. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party. First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

Gave the orders that made Osama Bin Ladin dead and dumped in the ocean.

Date night in the Helicopter during the peak of one of the failed summer(s) of recovery(s). The MSM gushed like Jillian over a Killary private server. No mention of who paid the bill(s).

B. Invented a new catagory "jobs created or saved".
C. Hired 1000 bueracrats/day for 8 years while gutting the military and then claiming, he shrunk GOVT.
D. Said he and Joe would go line by line through the budget after ~$1.6T debt signed off on one year?
E. Allowed spending thru the roof but nothing to show for it. No wall.
F. Men in dresses taking #2 next to your 12 year old daughters stall.

I could go on.....and on. Was this to be humor or real?

So, what do you think President Obama's greatest accomplishment? Me, I think his greatest accomplishment is that he's still alive. So, what do you think?

Telling 50 million stupid idiot leftist voters that he'd actually run the most lawful transparent administration in history AND bring the races closer together -------

--------- AND THEY ALL ACTUALLY BELIEVED HIM!

I saw footage of him during the NBA finals. He looks sickly

Peace, love ,and harmony ?

bz-5d052451ab067.gif

A stoned chimp could have done that
LoL Talk about taking credit where it was NOT due. How many end zone dances did Obama do about killing Bin Laden? You'd have thought he did it himself. And how about that bullshit photo from the Situation Room? Why didn't they take the same photo during the night of the Benghazi attack? Oh that's right, no one was there.

A stoned chimp could have done that
LoL Talk about taking credit where it was NOT due. How many end zone dances did Obama do about killing Bin Laden? You'd have thought he did it himself. And how about that bullshit photo from the Situation Room? Why didn't they take the same photo during the night of the Benghazi attack? Oh that's right, no one was there.

In fairness it’s what all politicians do. They take all the credit in the world for good things that they personally had little or nothing to do with, and when something bad happens it’s never their fault. Obozo spiking the football was par for the course. Only stupid people believe he actually deserved credit. Lots of stupid people out there, which is why Obozo was able to capitalize on bin laden.

I agreed. That is shocking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back