White folks are fleeing liberal hell-holes

That is correct ^^^

The only problem is that they flee liberal hellholes ....and then......when they move to conservative places......they vote liberal progressive again.

It's a never ending cycle of destruction .....what can be done about it?????

Thick as a brick they are!

Been going on awhile...I am sure some of the ones on this board have fled some of these places...less we forget...white flight began back in the fifties.

Anyhow..............https://nypost.com/2017/04/01/people-are-fleeing-new-york-at-an-alarming-rate

Rich Flee "Crime Infested Hell Hole" Chicago Amid Racial Strife, Civil Unrest

Well folk I grew up in Ft Lauderdale Fla in the 50s and after serving time in the Military it was the same as when I left. Exception was Cane Donna had done some very heavy damage. I became a Deputy Sheriff we had 30 men in uniform. Small Dept. But Summers were the quite time the season was really busy for us.
As the years rolled by the 70s came and so did the Yankees Liberals things went to hell. I left and worked in Polk County. It went the same way so I had to move out of state. Soon many of you will have to find your place and hope someone does not find it. Should add the Dept is not over 3000 people most of the from some other State. I was surprised that some of them remember me.

Last edited:
That is correct ^^^

The only problem is that they flee liberal hellholes ....and then......when they move to conservative places......they vote liberal progressive again.

It's a never ending cycle of destruction .....what can be done about it?????

Thick as a brick they are!

They can't figure out they are the PROBLEM!!!!

Been going on awhile...I am sure some of the ones on this board have fled some of these places...less we forget...white flight began back in the fifties.

Anyhow..............https://nypost.com/2017/04/01/people-are-fleeing-new-york-at-an-alarming-rate

Rich Flee "Crime Infested Hell Hole" Chicago Amid Racial Strife, Civil Unrest

There has been migration from the North to the South since the 1980’s

Republicans and jobs, got rid of the gay ass redneck KKK democrat banjo players of old.

Forum List

Back