Obama's Global Popularity Continues to Make Al Qaeda Nervous

You are right.

It is pathetic that people believe it right to torture prisoners.

We have met the enemy, and they are us.

unbelievable, bush/cheney caused the 93 WTC attack....

you've lost your marbles

I never said anything of the sort.

Why do you lie?

i said so 9/11 and the WTC 93 bombing was because of bush/cheney....

you said "you are right"

liar, liar pants on fire :lol:

I never said anything of the sort.

Why do you lie?

i said so 9/11 and the WTC 93 bombing was because of bush/cheney....

you said "you are right"

liar, liar pants on fire :lol:

No, I never said that.

Nice try though.

Thank goodness we have abandoned the mistreatment of prisoners. This was the best recruiting tool AQ ever had. The interrogators in Iraq said that most of the foreign fighters went to Iraq because the mistreatment of prisoners at Abu G.

Uh yes you did, you fucking moron.

Bush the buffoon(Bring it on!) and Cheney the Evil One were perfect for AQ.

The photos from Abu Ghaib were the best recruiting tool AQ ever had.

We are going to win this political war, now that the adults are back in charge.

Imagine Americans torturing prisoners! It's unbelievable!

and 9/11 and the 93 WTC tower bombing all were because of bush/cheney

it would be funny if not so pathetic

You are right.

No shit asshole people like you make me sorry that I fought a war to defend scumbags like you and if it wasn't for my own family it would make my day on the day a war was fought in your neighborhood so you could learn first hand what war is all about. I hate ungrateful scumbags who never put there life on the line to defend this country and try to dictate to those who have.You try to tell leaders how they should have done this or that. You are the most divisive of all people and are to pompous to know it . Who in Obowma's group of do godders have first hand knowledge of a war situation and would not pamper Obowmas ass and be brave enough to tell him how it really is in a war inviroment..(go ahead now and call me all kinds of names you fucking fagot) yea fuck you queers to if ya don't like it. Political correctness my ass.

You are right.

No shit asshole people like you make me sorry that I fought a war to defend scumbags like you and if it wasn't for my own family it would make my day on the day a war was fought in your neighborhood so you could learn first hand what war is all about. I hate ungrateful scumbags who never put there life on the line to defend this country and try to dictate to those who have.You try to tell leaders how they should have done this or that. You are the most divisive of all people and are to pompous to know it . Who in Obowma's group of do godders have first hand knowledge of a war situation and would not pamper Obowmas ass and be brave enough to tell him how it really is in a war inviroment..(go ahead now and call me all kinds of names you fucking fagot) yea fuck you queers to if ya don't like it. Political correctness my ass.

Why are right wingers so obsessed with gay sex?

Some latent tendency perhaps?

You are right.

Why are right wingers so obsessed with gay sex?

Some latent tendency perhaps?
yeah, right wingers like bobo and ABS

:rolleyes:

I think this thread should be entitled...

Obama's Popularity Continues To Make Republicans Nervous

:lol:

The site and story are an obvious joke, one its impossible to measure the popularity based on news and some photos. I do know that the people in Europe, the people I work with express indifference to doubt. They see Obama as nothing more than what he is, a Lawyer politician.

It does not matter what the papers say, people are the same all over the world, we want nothing more than government to leave us alone and let us live.

Maybe his popularity is popular in Kenya, at least that how the news portrays him.

These type of stories are telling us what to think about Obama, they are designed to influence us. The motives of those who print these reports I will not pretend to know but there are going to be at least two types of people reporting, those emotionally attached meaning they believe Obama is the represenative of thier hopes, and than thier are those who are of the same idealogy, a third group will be just people trying to make money being contraversial.

Either way, the story is propaganda, maybe it will divert our attention from Obama being a corporate puppet. Maybe they will distract from the Marxism Obama hides just below the surface.

Maybe we are not suppose to concentrate on Obama shaking hands with a communist dictator, accepting a book that demonizes the USA, maybe the story is meant for us to forget that Obama told the latin america country we are guilty of destroying thier nations and it was not obama's fault because he was only a child, either way the story is unimportant and its a distraction from the truth.

Sure, sure, ol' Dawg. And if Obama totally succeeds, you will still call him a failure. :lol:

Moslems only repect strength, its thier culture, all the great books talk of this from Deserta Arabia to the Seven Pillars of Wisdom. Obama appears weak, Moslems never apology so Obama's "World Apology Tour" is doing nothing to stregthen his standing amongst his peers in the Moslem world.

Obama weak? Lordy, lordy, with the whole of the US Military, Bush could not pacify a small nation of 25 million people. He could not catch the murderer of 3000 Americans.

Obama has reached out to many people in many nations in a way that emphasizes this nations traditions. Not as a torturer or leader bent on empire.

Once again, you wingnuts are scared to death that Obama will succeed.

You are right.

Hey asshole, my family has had members in every war the US has fought, from the Revolutionary War to the present wars. People have served in the armed forces of this nation of all political ideologies.

nope, dont think so

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Sure, fellow, sure.

Poll: Obama Approval Hits New High - 66% - CBS News

(CBS) As President Obama concludes his well-publicized trip to Europe, Americans are more positive about the respect accorded to a U.S. president than they have been in years, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll.

Sixty-seven percent say world leaders respect Mr. Obama, while 18 percent say they do not respect the president. That's a sharp contrast to the response when this question was asked about Mr. Obama's predecessor, George W. Bush, in July 2006: Just 30 percent then said the president is respected by the leaders of other countries.

Mr. Obama's overall approval rating, meanwhile, has hit a new high of 66 percent, up from 64 percent last month. His disapproval rating stands at 24 percent. Nearly all Democrats and most independents approve of the way the president is handling his job, while only 31 percent of Republicans approve.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nope, dont think so

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Sure, fellow, sure.

Poll: Obama Approval Hits New High - 66% - CBS News

(CBS) As President Obama concludes his well-publicized trip to Europe, Americans are more positive about the respect accorded to a U.S. president than they have been in years, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll.

Sixty-seven percent say world leaders respect Mr. Obama, while 18 percent say they do not respect the president. That's a sharp contrast to the response when this question was asked about Mr. Obama's predecessor, George W. Bush, in July 2006: Just 30 percent then said the president is respected by the leaders of other countries.

Mr. Obama's overall approval rating, meanwhile, has hit a new high of 66 percent, up from 64 percent last month. His disapproval rating stands at 24 percent. Nearly all Democrats and most independents approve of the way the president is handling his job, while only 31 percent of Republicans approve.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah, cause CBS so so much less biased than Rasmussen
:rolleyes:

Quite wrong.

If they think he is getting othe nations to include some of the Muslim nations over to our side, that would worry them. They needed someone like Bush to make everyone hate US.

Obama is turning the table here.

sure but Muslims are still being killed.....and thats all the die hards see....more troops to Afghan.....more Muslers dead.....New Sheriff....B.Obama....thats all they see....

You are right.

Hey asshole, my family has had members in every war the US has fought, from the Revolutionary War to the present wars. People have served in the armed forces of this nation of all political ideologies.

and yet you defend chris when he pisses on veterans. interesting.

Christ sakes Chris America has tortured people since the days of the revolution....and i dont care who was in charge.....and if you or anyone here does not think that that is the case.....then make more room in that ass your in Chris.....you might have more company.....

Christ sakes Chris America has tortured people since the days of the revolution....and i dont care who was in charge.....and if you or anyone here does not think that that is the case.....then make more room in that ass your in Chris.....you might have more company.....

clinton and obama have never done anything wrong, just ask kirky lewinsky.

chris' history classes must not have gone into much depth on the civil war

Forum List

Back