Obama's Former Doctor On CNN: Hillary Should Have Neurological Exam And Release Her Medical Records

He also said he would be voting for Clinton because Trump "scares the devil" out of him. :lol:

He also said he would be voting for Clinton because Trump "scares the devil" out of him. :lol:
I bet if she releases those medical records he'll change his mind.

He didn't say that she should release her medical records because of any of the numerous conspiracies being thrown around about her health. He said both of them should release their records due to their age. Idiot.

Her 2016 medical records that is. He's right and he knows what he's talking about. After all, Obama put trust in him as his doctor.

Obama's former doctor: Clinton should have neurological exam

Hey Fuckwit,

This is a conservative site and even they say:
Scheiner also critiqued Trump’s health, saying he believes the GOP nominee needs to release real medical records that include information like height and weight. He also panned Trump’s doctor''s note, which the doctor said was written in five minutes.

“I think you need real details, I think you need actual medical records,” he continued. “I’d like to know his height and weight. He looks a little bit overweight to me.”

What he said about Clinton was minor compared to trump...

• Banned
Her 2016 medical records that is. He's right and he knows what he's talking about. After all, Obama put trust in him as his doctor.

Obama's former doctor: Clinton should have neurological exam

Hey Fuckwit,

This is a conservative site and even they say:
Scheiner also critiqued Trump’s health, saying he believes the GOP nominee needs to release real medical records that include information like height and weight. He also panned Trump’s doctor''s note, which the doctor said was written in five minutes.

“I think you need real details, I think you need actual medical records,” he continued. “I’d like to know his height and weight. He looks a little bit overweight to me.”

What he said about Clinton was minor compared to trump...
He wants to know his height and weight specifically. That is minor to what he wants done with Hillary.

Forum List

Back