Obama's Former Advisor, David Axelrod: Ginsburg's Vacancy Fight 'Could Tear This Country Apart'

I'm sure that is exactly what Axelrod would love to see happen. Note to David Axelrod:

.1 The Republican controlled Senate blocked Merrick Garland’s appointment to SCOTUS because they could.

.2 The Republican controlled Senate will confirm Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement to SCOTUS because they can.

.3 Elections have consequences.

RBG scare: David Axelrod warns Supreme Court vacancy fight could 'tear this country apart'
Trump can't nominate Epstein now...hes unavailable.
Epstein was one of you loons. Clinton's buddy.

I'm sure that is exactly what Axelrod would love to see happen. Note to David Axelrod:

.1 The Republican controlled Senate blocked Merrick Garland’s appointment to SCOTUS because they could.

.2 The Republican controlled Senate will confirm Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement to SCOTUS because they can.

RBG scare: David Axelrod warns Supreme Court vacancy fight could 'tear this country apart'

What he’s really doing is threatening and scaring the People that if Liberals don’t get what they want, there will be violence. Obama was really good at reminding people that “Elections have consequences”. Fuck the extreme Left. They want to step out of the Constitution when they don’t get their way rather than working respectfully in the process to oppose as the Framers set up. Here’s a thought....win the Senate and the Presidency.
All I can say to them, that if they start eing violent against republicans. Libereralism will die, so good luck.

If only we could take away women's right to vote right now. Women are going to whine like bitches when the next Supreme Court nominee is announced.

Why is it all the racist and the sexist on this forum are Trump worshipers.

Is it just coincidence?
No, the Republicans on this board are not racist and sexist, its just that the dems/leftists on this board have had their brains fried on drugs...and are hallucinating and following the orders of their imaginary friends....

you have some of the worst reading comprehension I have ever ran across. I did not say anything about Repubs.

So, the post I quoted advocates the taking away the right to vote from women. Do you agree with that?

We have had multiple threads in the last few weeks where Trump worshipers have put forth the idea that only white people should be allowed to vote...I have never seen anything like this from anyone but Trump worshipers.

Also, we had a thread where it was stated by these same people that women are inferior to men and need to be commanded by their husbands. Is this a view you hold also?

I doubt that anything you post is true, it so rarely is. But link to these posts what people say only whites should be able to vote? We all know about GreenAndBlue , he is a nut job and no one takes him seriously.

Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

But it should have been three.
No. It should have been 2. Elections have consequences.

Ginsburg and Scalia were confirmed nearly unanimously. Before Democrats started "Borking" candidates, qualifications were all that mattered.

Nobody forced Democrats to use Fascist tactics against Bork, Thomas, and Kavenaugh.

Your punks changed the norms...

images.jpeg

Last edited:
If Trump gets another pick it will be catastrophic. With McConnell killing the filibuster, the only way a justice can be confirmed is through a totally partisan charade with zero interest in respecting the Constitution. Democrats will need to expand the court to 11 in 2021 to balance it.
NO.
It has happened before, and the constitution is under threat.
Inform me the last time we had 11 justices on the Court. That is what I was saying NO to.
As for Amy whatsherface, I believe she is an outspoken ProLifer, and I do not think Susan Collins will vote to confirm her; I have a feeling she would not be the only senator who won't like Amy. My point being, the filibuster might be possible and the Dems can give Mitch back his own medicine and "postpone" the appointment until the election.
You're going to trust Susan Collins after Blackout Brett? Absolutely not. And the filibuster is gone. McConnell killed it, turning Supreme Court nominations into a partisan farce where a Presidency and Senate have to be held by the same party for anybody to be confirmed. We'll be living under Trump's picks for 40 years. If he gets a 3rd, expanding the court is an important conversation to start.
NO. Expanding the court is as nasty and partisan a move as was McConnell refusing to vote on Garland. The Supreme Court is the last bastion of nonpartisan neutrality left in this increasingly divided government. We need to trust that they will do their jobs of interpreting the law according to the Constitution and zeroing in on the legal questions at hand in each case.

No, the Senate did what the Senate could and should have done WITHIN the existing law, and procedures, considering who legally held the majority. Expanding the court is not within the current law, nor current procedures. Fundamentally different scenarios.

Ginsburg and Scalia were confirmed nearly unanimously. Before Democrats started "Borking" candidates, qualifications were all that mattered.

Nobody forged Democrats to use Fascist tactics against Bork, Thomas, and Kavenaugh.

View attachment 275803

Quoted for TRUTH!

Nobody forged Democrats to use Fascist tactics against Bork, Thomas, and Kavenaugh.

View attachment 275803
Quit whining. None of those instances are comparable to what McConnell did to keep Garland off the court. To be honest, I hope the Dems don't follow suit and be so despicable if they get the chance. Two wrongs don't make a right, no matter what your thug buddies tell you.

If only we could take away women's right to vote right now. Women are going to whine like bitches when the next Supreme Court nominee is announced.

Is it just coincidence?

I think Trump should nominate a Black Conservative Woman for the position...

Elections have consequences.

Quit whining. None of those instances are comparable to what McConnell did to keep Garland off the court. To be honest, I hope the Dems don't follow suit and be so despicable if they get the chance. Two wrongs don't make a right, no matter what your thug buddies tell you.
Haha...

McConnell didn't do anything wrong. He did his job. He's the Majority Leader. Elections have consequences.

Democrats were despicable last time, and it probably costed them the Senate, and will make Amy's confirmation more likely than if they had displayed dignity and honor at the Kavenaugh hearings.

Is it just coincidence?

Ouch, you want to make liberals to try to ruin a black woman? Lol

Is it just coincidence?

Ouch, you want to make liberals to try to ruin a black woman? Lol

I want the Progressive scum to show their true colors!

If Trump did that it would melt the entire News Networks into blathering idiot syndrome while showing how the left only love Black Women when they stay Progressive...

All you would get is another Liberal lie fest on who every the President picked. They would trot out every liar they could find to say something about the appointee. Soros would find some woman who is willing to commit prudery.

Is it just coincidence?

Why does the skin color matter?

Is it just coincidence?

Why does the skin color matter?

Why does it matter to the left so much?

Easy answer it is to prove Progressive movement is as racist or even more violently racist than the Trump supporters and nominating someone like Rice will show those like you will object quickly but if Michelle Obama were the choice and nominated by a Democrat you would scream she is great.

Also another black should be on the court in my personal opinion...

Elections have consequences.

That was the ARROGANT Obama's favorite line. Elections have consequences, which is a nice way of saying, "Don't like it? Go POUND SAND!" Now the shoe is on the other foot, and they don't like it. GOOD!

Forum List

Back