Obama's Former Advisor, David Axelrod: Ginsburg's Vacancy Fight 'Could Tear This Country Apart'

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
I'm sure that is exactly what Axelrod would love to see happen. Note to David Axelrod:
.1 The Republican controlled Senate blocked Merrick Garland’s appointment to SCOTUS because they could.
.2 The Republican controlled Senate will confirm Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement to SCOTUS because they can.
.3 Elections have consequences.
RBG scare: David Axelrod warns Supreme Court vacancy fight could 'tear this country apart'
If only we could take away women's right to vote right now. Women are going to whine like bitches when the next Supreme Court nominee is announced.

Note to Axelrod: Trump's next SCOTUS appointment could tear the Democrats apart. Up to now, the Dems have been able to obfuscate many of their policies that the public does not support (e.g., late term abortions). With a solid conservative majority on the Court, more of these policies will come under public exposure and legitimate legal scrutiny.

I'm sure that is exactly what Axelrod would love to see happen. Note to David Axelrod:
.1 The Republican controlled Senate blocked Merrick Garland’s appointment to SCOTUS because they could.
.2 The Republican controlled Senate will confirm Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement to SCOTUS because they can.
RBG scare: David Axelrod warns Supreme Court vacancy fight could 'tear this country apart'
If only we could take away women's right to vote right now. Women are going to whine like bitches when the next Supreme Court nominee is announced.

Why is it all the racist and the sexist on this forum are Trump worshipers.

Is it just coincidence?

Why is it all the racist and the sexist on this forum are Trump worshipers.

Is it just coincidence?
No, the Republicans on this board are not racist and sexist, its just that the dems/leftists on this board have had their brains fried on drugs...and are hallucinating and following the orders of their imaginary friends....

Oh no... he's scared shitless that Trump will appoint a pro-American judge.

I hope Trump appoints a judge that interprets the constitution so literally that he will be called an activist. An absolutely unshakable hawk, whom does not respect leftist bullshit one bit and puts America first every time. A judge that will rule that it's unconstitutional to not build the wall. Wow, it will be amazing.

If Trump gets another pick it will be catastrophic. With McConnell killing the filibuster, the only way a justice can be confirmed is through a totally partisan charade with zero interest in respecting the Constitution. Democrats will need to expand the court to 11 in 2021 to balance it.

If Trump gets another pick it will be catastrophic. With McConnell killing the filibuster, the only way a justice can be confirmed is through a totally partisan charade with zero interest in respecting the Constitution. Democrats will need to expand the court to 11 in 2021 to balance it.
NO.

I just hope to Christ that Ruth is not watching and reading all this talk as if she were already dead. She hasn't even resigned yet.

NO.
It has happened before, and the constitution is under threat.

OldLady, Ruth as you lovingly call her does not even buy green banana's... She knows she is in the sunset years... The average age of death for women in the United States is 81. She is 86… :dunno:

Yes fact rather than feeling based governance will increase and libs dont want that

Trump can't nominate Epstein now...hes unavailable.

Fascists come up with more ways to grab power than you can shake a stick at.

Why stop at 11? Why not 45, or 71?

Fascists come up with more ways to grab power than you can shake a stick at.
We're getting lessons in that from your fat orange trash heap.

NO.
Inform me the last time we had 11 justices on the Court. That is what I was saying NO to.
As for Amy whatsherface, I believe she is an outspoken ProLifer, and I do not think Susan Collins will vote to confirm her; I have a feeling she would not be the only senator who won't like Amy. My point being, the filibuster might be possible and the Dems can give Mitch back his own medicine and "postpone" the appointment until the election.

What he’s really doing is threatening and scaring the People that if Liberals don’t get what they want, there will be violence. Obama was really good at reminding people that “Elections have consequences”. Fuck the extreme Left. They want to step out of the Constitution when they don’t get their way rather than working respectfully in the process to oppose as the Framers set up. Here’s a thought....win the Senate and the Presidency.

NO.
Inform me the last time we had 11 justices on the Court. That is what I was saying NO to.
As for Amy whatsherface, I believe she is an outspoken ProLifer, and I do not think Susan Collins will vote to confirm her; I have a feeling she would not be the only senator who won't like Amy. My point being, the filibuster might be possible and the Dems can give Mitch back his own medicine and "postpone" the appointment until the election.
You're going to trust Susan Collins after Blackout Brett? Absolutely not. And the filibuster is gone. McConnell killed it, turning Supreme Court nominations into a partisan farce where a Presidency and Senate have to be held by the same party for anybody to be confirmed. We'll be living under Trump's picks for 40 years. If he gets a 3rd, expanding the court is an important conversation to start.

What Axelrod is saying is that the democrats will get even more violent when Trump appoints the Ginsburg replacement.

The problem the Stalinists have, is their Brown Shirts are pussies. One Proud Boy is an even match for 20 ANTIFA Nazis.

Oh no... he's scared shitless that Trump will appoint a pro-American judge.

I hope Trump appoints a judge that interprets the constitution so literally that he will be called an activist. An absolutely unshakable hawk, whom does not respect leftist bullshit one bit and puts America first every time. A judge that will rule that it's unconstitutional to not build the wall. Wow, it will be amazing.

Trump will nominate Amy Coney Barrett. He already said that is his choice. The radical leftists are going to have a HELL of a time accusing her of fabricated sex crimes and the usual slander from the little Goebbels of the lying scum DNC press.

Forum List

Back