Obama's Feisty BET Interview Highlights Challenge He Faces in Rallying Black Voters

He will win by a bigger margin than in 2008 and what are you going to do then?
Bwaaa haaaaa haaaa haaaa there aint enough Blacks to vote him back in !! independents and moderates and even some libbs are not going to vote for him !! even with voter fraud he is going to lose by a landslide and he knows this !! why do you think he is pulling the race card and waging class warfare ??its a pathetic attempt to mobilize his dwindling base !!............PATHETIC!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We can bet. If he loses reelection I give up my avatar and have my IP blocked from the board. If Obama wins you leave the board.
YOU"RE ON !!! Because if he wins I will probably have to disconnect my cable and internet services to cut expenses during the GREATEST DEPRESSION anyway !!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He will win by a bigger margin than in 2008 and what are you going to do then?
Bwaaa haaaaa haaaa haaaa there aint enough Blacks to vote him back in !! independents and moderates and even some libbs are not going to vote for him !! even with voter fraud he is going to lose by a landslide and he knows this !! why do you think he is pulling the race card and waging class warfare ??its a pathetic attempt to mobilize his dwindling base !!............PATHETIC!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We can bet. If he loses reelection I give up my avatar and have my IP blocked from the board. If Obama wins you leave the board.

Just a reminder...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/183112-boehner-just-asked-obama-to-move-his-speech-by-one-day-12.html#post4078687

The old community activist nicknamed "no drama Obama" for his lack of emotion is now called "feisty" for a stupid address that alienated a former core constituency. OK ...feisty it is.

Black real unemployment has always been around 17-20%. Politicians never gave a shit until now, when they can try to link it to a black president. The only black employment I care about is mine and my family's and we are working.

Again, Obama will get 95% of the black vote and will win reelection with a larger margin than he did in 2008.

Study politics.

Black unemployment in the 2000's was 9-11 percent. There were complaints of it being too high back then. The problem is that it's occurring under O's watch and he will have to answer for it AND the overall high unemployment.

Really? Link to real black unemployment in the 2000's.

Dr. Boyce Watkins; Black Unemployment Keeps Rising: The Threat for the Obama Presidency is Real… : ThyBlackMan.com

Black Unemployment 2001-2011 (Gov't Labor Stats: Someone Alert Kanye West!)

Black unemployment in the 2000's was 9-11 percent. There were complaints of it being too high back then. The problem is that it's occurring under O's watch and he will have to answer for it AND the overall high unemployment.

Really? Link to real black unemployment in the 2000's.

Dr. Boyce Watkins; Black Unemployment Keeps Rising: The Threat for the Obama Presidency is Real… : ThyBlackMan.com

Black Unemployment 2001-2011 (Gov't Labor Stats: Someone Alert Kanye West!)

We know that the unemployment problems for the black male are only extensions of equally deep concerns about mass incarceration and poor educational systems. Actually, the systems feed off one another, for the black male attending the underfunded inner city school is far more likely to end up in the unemployment line. He also has a very good chance of ending up in prison.

The big problem for President Obama is not that the black community would ever abandon him. They love him like a family member, and desperately want to see him succeed. The real concern for the president is that the black community may simply support him from the sidelines, as they’ve been politely asked to re-embrace the same disenfranchised hopelessness that plagued us before Obama made us believe the words “Yes we can.”

Forum List

Back