Obama's enduring legacy: destruction of the rule of law

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
Now the chief executives in the individual states are simply going to take a page out of Obama's book and decide which laws to follow and which to piss all over.

If only we have a national media that would scream outrage over Obama's abuse of the rule of law.

This can only end ugly.

Perry: Texas won't expand Medicaid

Texas Gov. Rick Perry said Monday his state won't expand Medicaid or set up an insurance exchange, joining a growing number of Republican governors who are rejecting two key parts of President Obama's health care law.

"I will not be party to socializing health care and bankrupting my state in direct contradiction to our Constitution and our founding principles of limited government," Mr. Perry said.'

Perry: Texas won't expand Medicaid - Washington Times

Where does this end?

I've been calling and encouraging our governor and legislature to do the same. I want our legislature in Tennessee to vote to nullify ObamaTax.

I've been calling and encouraging our governor and legislature to do the same. I want our legislature in Tennessee to vote to nullify ObamaTax.

To which I would normally say - 'No, let us respect the rule of law and do this thru the proper channels.'

But then we have an Administration that simple has ignored our system of checks and balances, lied to the public and bribed officials to get the results they want.

But instead of a death blow, has Obama actually revived Federalism by giving the States Governors the template for rejecting Federal law they do not like?

Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Home

According to the Agency for Health Care Research and Quality, TX has the worst health care services in the nation. Massachusetts has the best.

Here's a list of the worst -
States With The Worst Health Insurance Coverage

Take note that all are red, backward, poorly educated, regressive .... IOW, Republican.

Why are rw's so damn dumb? They will gladly cut off their own noses just to keep their hate alive. Even the R congress wants to take health care away from their own children just to spite Obama. Its like taking poison and expecting the other guy to die.

Beyond stupid.

One of your teebag faves not only turned down coverage for his wife's pre-existing condition (which he refused to help her pay for), he even wants his kids taken off the health insurance SHE pays for. Oh yeah, and he does't pay child support either.

He's almost as honorable as Perry.

26,000 Americans prematurely died because they did not have health insurance

Out of 300+ MILLION.

More people die in auto accidents per year. Your Huff Puff had to really reach to get this one to look right...

Now the chief executives in the individual states are simply going to take a page out of Obama's book and decide which laws to follow and which to piss all over.

If only we have a national media that would scream outrage over Obama's abuse of the rule of law.

This can only end ugly.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry said Monday his state won't expand Medicaid or set up an insurance exchange, joining a growing number of Republican governors who are rejecting two key parts of President Obama's health care law.

"I will not be party to socializing health care and bankrupting my state in direct contradiction to our Constitution and our founding principles of limited government," Mr. Perry said.'

Where does this end?

The best part is Obama can do nothing about it....

According to the Agency for Health Care Research and Quality, TX has the worst health care services in the nation. Massachusetts has the best.

Are you really this fucking mindless? the article you link is based on percentage of people with insurance. It has nothing to do with health care services.

And yes, Mass has the best percentage of coverage because it WAS MANDATED. You fucking dull spork.

Which law has the President broken?

This can only end ugly.

Where does this end?

So its the President's fault Republican governors are idiots?

Forum List

Back